Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5819283 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
ibkayee:
Gizzard and dodo, fish, meat, yam porridge
This woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubbiish(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kavod:

Cool....... My own the yam na messi for the pot, after i finish the yam one time i use the sauce take chop eba for two day
Lolzz @bold
I think the quantity of water also matters
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kavod: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lolzz @bold
I think the quantity of water also matters
Maybe the yam i normally use get inbuilt water fountain.........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mariangeles:

Gbogbo e se! O tun so pe "bring your plate"
Se mo ba yin rerin ni ?
angry
Buaha grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kavod:

How did you make this kind of porridge?
Mine is always watery........ Is there a particular specie of yam fo it?
No special yam, maybe it’s the consistency of your stew making it watery? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Playing - Bailando.. Song by Enrique Iglesias. Spanish Version

STAGE 3. Final stage

STEP 1. When the bottom is cook, take off the cover and place a board on it or flat plate or pan, and turn

STEP 2. Return the noodles to the pan. At this point, the top side before gonna be at the down. And allow it to cook for some menuits.

STEP 3. After the down part is cook, turn again and Take it out from the pan and serve with any drink of your choice.
Lovely kiss
If I do try it, will let you know how it went

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kavod: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
ibkayee:

No special yam, maybe it’s the consistency of your stew making it watery? smiley
Consistency of the stew? Take it easy na..... Hope say you realise say na porridge we de talk about? You just confuse me the more.. It now feels like there is an inconsistent stew
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
WildChild00:

Zuper! Very colorful, and delicious tooooo well bro...... keep it up
Thanks Boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kavod:

Consistency of the stew? Take it easy na..... Hope say you realise say na porridge we de talk about? You just confuse me the more.. It now feels like there is an inconsistent stew
Yeah I add stew to the yam to make my yam porridge. When I say consistency, I mean the texture of the stew added, so like thick vs watery
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubbiish(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kavod:

Maybe the yam i normally use get inbuilt water fountain.........
Water yam i guess lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
cutiereborn:

This market wey you dey run go Everytime angry
Didn't know you are a salsarian cheesy
I nor dey buy something finish oh cheesy

Born one, my favourite genre

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
cutiereborn:

Lovely kiss
If I do try it, will let you know how it went
Ok Mami. Muchas gracias.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kavod: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah I add stew to the yam to make my yam porridge. When I say consistency, I mean the texture of the stew added, so like thick vs watery
The texture of your grammer is very consistent....
Whenever i hear thick vs watery all i de reason na danielle okeke vs bbn Mercy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kavod:

The texture of your grammer is very consistent....
Whenever i hear thick vs watery all i de reason na danielle okeke vs bbn Mercy
Lmao this guy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
ibkayee:

I was feeling a bit peckish so I decided to prepare a small meal for myself grin

LOL... This is no small meal! Ah! See the robust chunks of fish, beef and that beautiful looking gizdodo. cry
ibkayee:

I was feeling a bit peckish so I decided to prepare a small meal for myself grin

LOL... This is no small meal! Ah! See the robust chunks of fish, beef and that beautiful looking gizdodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

STAGE 3. Final stage

STEP 1. When the bottom is cook, take off the cover and place a board on it or flat plate or pan, and turn

STEP 2. Return the noodles to the pan. At this point, the top side before gonna be at the down. And allow it to cook for some menuits.

STEP 3. After the down part is cook, turn again and Take it out from the pan and serve with any drink of your choice.

As e Don be like this so, na small we don use body take waker pass 6 pm. My country people, tomorrow na another day, who na good night.
grin grin grin
As your pictures complete step by step, you for create thread na...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Comman chow.. grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jofez: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fried chicken and fresh palmwine for the night

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
cococandy:
Yes. I’d have camped in your house while you’re making it

yes oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman chow.. grin
Nice!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mariangeles:

Nice!
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jofez:
Fried chicken and fresh palmwine for the night
On point kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

STAGE 3. Final stage

As e Don be like this so, na small we don use body take waker pass 6 pm. My country people, tomorrow na another day, who na good night.
This is very good.
Applause kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin
As your pictures complete step by step, you for create thread na...
cheesy cheesy. My sister nor be small thing oh, he nor quick enter my mind, nest time shall. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2019
sassysure:

This is very good.
Applause kiss

Thanks very much kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Village kitchen

Noodles cool

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 5:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Noodles cool

How did you make this? shocked

Nice!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2019
WildChild00:

How did you make this? shocked

Nice!

Page 1573 and 1574. Two page backward.

Thanks Boss.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:

Page 1573 and 1574. Two page backward.

Thanks Boss.

Uwc, ok, I will limback!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:

I nor dey buy something finish oh cheesy

Born one, my favourite genre

My fave too, though I am out of practice tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2019
cutiereborn:

My fave too, though I am out of practice tongue
Why?

Who is your favourite Artist?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Noodles cool

Awww Damn you did it again, world best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Holla911(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.