Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5819502 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Turkey ~ Trippa ~ Potato

Second Photo ~ Pasta. I did not cook, I did not taste it embarassed Still at work when Mama send me the photo, getting to her place she say the food don finish cry.... I told her first to do nor dey pain.
WetSmoke:
This went down with pounded yam.
Mariangeles:
Rice and stew with fish and dodo =Yum! tongue
cococandy:
I’m eating chicken, broccoli and cheese soup for dinner.
Garnished with crispy bacon.
Enjoyment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
A fan of soups here! Yummiest!
A bowl of hot soup on a cold day!
Only soup I don't fancy that much is chicken noodle soup. Corn chowder, Clam chowder minus the potatoes kiss

cococandy:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Enjoyment

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
armyofone:
I love that reddish stew especially if you infused hot rodo into it!

There certainly was, but not too much. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:

I understand. Why don't you practice with hubby at home or kids.

Difficult to believe you don't have favourite cheesy
I do practice with hubby sometimes,but baby girl won't allow us grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one surprised me.I was just improvising but it turned out really good.

Blackened chicken breasts, caramelized onions and mushrooms, creamy Swiss and grated Parmesan. Crispy bacon and steamed broccoli.
I used almond milk instead of full cream milk and a little bit of half ‘n’ half.

I’ve been begging DH to make clam chowder for me because he does it superbly but he’s doing shakara grin , so I made this one to hold body until he makes the chowder.

He promised me he will do it tomorrow. let me eat this and wait for tomorrow.

Same here. I don’t care for chicken noodle that much. I just make my own version of hot noodle soup in a pho fashion but really spicy.

Soup is life and fall is here. Can you say alleluia grin
armyofone:
A fan of soups here! Yummiest!
A bowl of hot soup on a cold day!
Only soup I don't fancy that much is chicken noodle soup. Corn chowder, Clam chowder minus the potatoes kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
Rice and stew with fish and dodo =Yum! tongue
This stew is the main pepper dem cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Soup ke? Don't worry, will manage the fried rice even though I am imagining jollof in my mind tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
cutiereborn:

This stew is the main pepper dem cool
The same thing wey phenomenal talk cheesy but pepper no too dey am o, na tomato jos grin you know how red and sweet e dey be na

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

Where is our own? wink
E yaf finish grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eife:

Happy birthday to mama.
Una never give us rice for this side oh.
Thanks
I go remind ushers to bring am come your side

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy
Anonymous29:

what I feel like eating right now!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Congratulations to your mum.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prestonn:

Ba matsala.. Do you like outdoors camping?
anywhich way as long as I see food chop
Shikena wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin Alleluia grin grin grin
cococandy:
This one surprised me.I was just improvising but it turned out really good.

Blackened chicken breasts, caramelized onions and mushrooms, creamy Swiss and grated Parmesan. Crispy bacon and steamed broccoli.
I used almond milk instead of full cream milk and a little bit of half ‘n’ half.

I’ve been begging DH to make clam chowder for me because he does it superbly but he’s doing shakara grin , so I made this one to hold body until he makes the chowder.

He promised me he will do it tomorrow. let me eat this and wait for tomorrow.

Same here. I don’t care for chicken noodle that much. I just make my own version of hot noodle soup in a pho fashion but really spicy.

Soup is life and fall is here. Can you say alleluia grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
starbuck:
Prestonn I did a mess of the noodles pizza undecided undecided... To post it here dey shame me self cry cry

I can't be you mbok, after you na you
Whoever is able to recreate that noodles pizza is really gifted in the kitchen!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pm me lemme toast you
AgbenuAnna:

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Low key

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jofez:
Fried chicken and fresh palmwine for the night
where u dey? I'm running o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
ibkayee:
Gizzard and dodo, fish, meat, yam porridge
kwantinue..you dey make me salivate always...one day i go catch u grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Go make eba make we carry go coco house. Soup don dey.

cutiereborn:

Soup ke? Don't worry, will manage the fried rice even though I am imagining jollof in my mind tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2019
grin
armyofone:
Go make eba make we carry go coco house. Soup don dey.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2019
starbuck:
Prestonn I did a mess of the noodles pizza undecided undecided... To post it here dey shame me self cry cry
I can't be you mbok, after you na you
Don't give up, continue trying. You gonna get it right one day.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:49am On Oct 08, 2019
cutiereborn:

I do practice with hubby sometimes,but baby girl won't allow us grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
anywhich way as long as I see food chop
Shikena wink
Ok Dear cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
A whole page, only one food pics....

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Munzy14:
A whole page, only one food pics....

Rain dey* fall
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Rain dey* fall
grin grin grin
Shey that one come mean say person no go chop ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin
Shey that one come mean say person no go chop ? grin

L grin L
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afang soup is ready. Bring your swallow grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cooked this for lunch.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
breadplanets:
Afang soup is ready. Bring your swallow grin grin

AFANG, food for the wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m), Dejarae(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.