Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780788 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol nah it wasn’t an L o, I was very polite. He’s a troll, don’t mind him cheesy
ok oo...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriouscrown:

Nice! Did you use halogen oven?
Yes I did.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
Fact!
They can take it to the bank.
No real man does that nonsense.
Just imagine.
The one weh dey vex me pass na when I see man dey cater for baby in the name of modernity.
Thunder will continue to kill some people I swear.
Giving baby pap,sucking cattarh from their nose,licking pap spoon and bathing the child.
If I see that I'll never take that punk serious I swear and will keep my distance.
What rubbish angry
It's simple.men provide,women cater.Finished!
You can help move heavy stuff and so on but drawing up roosters is what pussy niggas do.
#Fact!

Onye luru gi no na nsogbu.Tufiaa!!
I'm ashamed on your behalf.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriouscrown: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
cutiereborn:

Yes I did.

Please at what temp did you bak your cake. I want mine to be moist also. Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sounding like you are all that....

Iogobenz:
Maid or nanny is a luxury every where in the world and you know what they say about luxuries.
Our finances have to be the determinant of getting a maid or not.If I can,sure.If Not,she Better take off her heels and talons and get busy.
Let it sink in well.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
N didnt you read where she said her Nig bro in law living in Nig. I guess u are also in every one's pocket and bank account to know those who are rich or not. Mr I too rich

Iogobenz:
Our point has always been Nigeria ma.
Only poor men share or do chores with their wives in Nigeria.
If you want to try,relocate with your husband to Nigeria let me see if he will share chores with you.
Or you no know say n.a. because e dey fear make you no divorce am cone share em properties na why e dey help out?
Or you want just let us know say you dey Yankee?
Only poor men do that shit!
#Spits.
So after working hard to provide I come begin wash plates and all?
In fact all of you are very stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:

Onye luru gi no na nsogbu.Tufiaa!!
I'm ashamed on your behalf.
maka gini zi?
I support women a 100% but chores is something I will never do!
If I can get proper help,fine.If Not,she knows what to do or else...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
N didnt you read where she said her Nig bro in law living in Nig. I guess u are also in every one's pocket and bank account to know those who are rich or not. Mr I too rich

I simply said no man that is doing well and fulfilling his obligations do chores.
He can help out when he wishes to,not share chores!
Only poor men clean the house,care for the child and cook in the name of helping wifey.
You can take this to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Only poor men u know.....

Speak for yourself bro and those you know. I have a different set of facts and since u seem to be speaking with a certain measure of assurance, permit me to be believe that the problem is that your circle isnt wide enough.

Iogobenz:
I simply said no man that is doing well and fulfilling his obligations do chores.
Only poor men clean the house,care for the child and cook in the name of helping wifey.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
Only poor men u know.....

Speak for yourself bro and those you know. I have a different set of facts and since u seem to be speaking with a certain measure of assurance, permit me to be believe that the problem is that your circle isnt wide enough.

My circle isn't wide enough?
You don't know me wink
I still re-iterate.
Only men that are poor in Nigeria share chores with their wives.
Please kindly introduce me to that your large circle.
I need me some help too... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not interested in introducing you to anyone. Maka Y?

Just bored stiff with you propagating your usual misogynistic messages under the guise of my container no na high sea. N in my opinion u dont count as rich o, so wats the big deal bout being ur spouse that'll sentence me to a lifetime of chores since u say rich men dont do chores. How much money do u have sef?

Iogobenz:
My circle isn't wide enough?
You don't know me wink
I still re-iterate.
Only men that are poor in Nigeria share chores with their wives.
Please kindly introduce me to that your large circle.
I need me some help too... grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
Not interested in introducing you to anyone. Maka Y?

Just bored stiff with you propagating your usual misogynistic messages under the guise of my container no na high sea. N in my opinion u dont count as rich o, so wats the big deal bout being ur spouse that'll sentence me to a lifetime of chores since u say rich men dont do chores. How much money do u have sef?

Who said anything about you being my spouse? undecided
Jeez!!!na so you dey find man reach?
How much money do I have?I've only got 10k ma na why I say make you introduce me to that your large circle so that I go blow too na.
Then come marry you so that you go dey turn fufu for me morning,afternoon and night.
It's y'all destinies to make food for big dogs like us day in,day out cool
Go and do that your feminism for man weh no get money,not me!
I hope you know I don't eat eba?so turning fufu for me alone might kill you before your time and I don't eat stale food.Ever fresh grin
Funny girl.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
shut up abeg
shame is catching me on your behalf

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Funny guy. Im sure you get my point but prefer to twist it around. Im not looking for a guy. I guess then that Im in the best position to tell you the truth from a woman's perspective. I cook for my hubby daily but I'll be furious if he didnt help out with the kids. It doesnt hurt to help ur spouse. Its actually a love language for some humans called acts of service.

Thread derailed enough. Apologies to my Cooking Champions.

Iogobenz:
Who said anything about you being my spouse? undecided
Jeez!!!na so you dey find man reach?
How much money do I have?I've only got 10k ma na why I say make you introduce me to that your large circle so that I go blow too na.
Then come marry you so that you go dey turn fufu for me morning,afternoon and night.
I hope you know I don't eat eba?so turning fufu for me alone might kill you before your time and I don't eat stale food.Ever fresh grin
Funny girl.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
Funny guy. Im sure you get my point but prefer to twist it around. Im not looking for a guy. I guess then that Im in the best position to tell you the truth from a woman's perspective. I cook for my hubby daily but I'll be furious if he didnt help out with the kids. It doesnt hurt to help ur spouse. Its actually a love language for some humans called acts of service.

Thread derailed enough. Apologies to my Cooking Champions.

A Woman's perspective?
I have 4 sisters.some married,some aren't so I know everything about a woman's perspective.
Also,perspective doesn't change REALITY.
Better tell these single bimbos here the truth.But if what you are saying here about your household is the truth and your husband has money,know that your days are numbered in that house.
This is not America!No let cococandy fool una.
So me providing for you and the kids isn't love language too huh?I wish you were my wife for a day so that we can switch positions and you tell me how it feels.
No man that has gone through the hurdles of becoming a real man share chores with any woman.I still stand by that.
He can help out only when he wants to,not mandatory.
Only poor men do that.Fact!
Women,know your place so that peace can reign in your homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
mariga:
haha...na my gf dey prepare those dishes bro
hmmmm. when I grow up I wanna be like u.

Abeg do make you marry sir.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
My days are not numbered biko. N I never said my husband has money. Read carefully again but dont you know any women that work including your lovely sis.

Cheers and best wishes too. kiss

Iogobenz:
A Woman's perspective?
I have 4 sisters.some married,some aren't so I know everything about a woman's perspective.
Better tell these single bimbos here the truth.But if what you are saying here about your household is the truth and your husband has money,know that your days are numbered in that house.
So me providing for you and the kids isn't love language too huh?I wish you were my wife for a day so that we can switch positions and you tell me how it feels.
No man that has gone through the hurdles of becoming a real man share chores with any woman.I still stand by that.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriouscrown:

Please at what temp did you bak your cake. I want mine to be moist also. Thanks.
350 degrees.
Happy Baking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lunch at work

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019

What does America have to do with this conversation?

Even in America there are 100% housewives whose husbands don’t share chores with them. They live 100% traditional (in the true English traditional sense because our traditional African moms were bread winners).

You’re who you are regardless of where you stay.

Iogobenz:
A Woman's perspective?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Starting a work free day with a breakfast mimosa (champagne + OJ) and strawberry waffles.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wat really got me tired is when u class looking after kids as some hard core chore. Like u didnt play an active role in getting them here. I just cant believe its 2019.

cococandy:

What does America have to do with this conversation?

Even in America there are 100% housewives whose husbands don’t share chores with them. They live 100% traditional (in the true English traditional sense because our traditional African moms were bread winners).

You’re who you are regardless of where you stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
You're trying to show off that you are in Amelika and we locals will now be trying to force our husbands to do chores wen our name is not coco baby. Wehdone ma grin

cococandy:
Starting a work free day with a breakfast mimosa (champagne + OJ) and strawberry waffles.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
You're trying to show off that you are in Amelika and we locals will now be trying to force our husbands to do chores wen our name is not coco baby. Wehdone ma grin

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lunch...
Sweetened,creamed Coffee and chocolate filled croissant.
Been having serious appetite issues I don't know why.
Like I'll get really hungry but no appetite to eat anything.
Make I do marry(I must marry feminist so that I go iron am wella,like cococandy) grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
lol
A grown ass man is lamenting in family section on how his house is dirty cos his pregnant wife who keeps the home and a Toddler isnt clean anymore.
Like really
He like someone here should be ashamed being proud to call her dirty when his own hands arent broken??
Remind me Why they are the stronger Sex again grin grin grin grin grin.
If You wont help your wife,make money that can employ a nanny/cleaner/housekeeper.Its that simple.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hafsatadebisi: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dinner; sweet potatoes and veggies.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
Our point has always been Nigeria ma.
Only poor men share or do chores with their wives in Nigeria.
If you want to try,relocate with your husband to Nigeria let me see if he will share chores with you.
Or you no know say n.a. because e dey fear make you no divorce am cone share em properties na why e dey help out?
Or you want just let us know say you dey Yankee?
Only poor men do that shit!
#Spits.
So after working hard to provide I come begin wash plates and all?
In fact all of you are very stupid.

Shit I’m officially a pauper. Dayuuum. sadcry angry

Las las logo will have to marry one village mgbeke. These Behind chicks you dey look at may not allow their will to be bent like that.

Even then no guarantees. They enter city and tear eye. While oga is out of town all week chasing money, she is in nightclub riding dicks upandan. Happened right in my close in FESTAC.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

Shit I’m officially a pauper. Dayuuum. sadcry angry

Las las logo will have to marry one village mgbeke.

Even then no guarantees. They enter city and tear eye. While oga is out of town all week chasing money, she is in nightclub riding dicks upandan. Happened right in my close in FESTAC.
Mr model husband,does your wife know you want to fùck poco?
Na so una go dey form modern husband upandan till we come home and find out how you flog your wife with belt anyhow.
Me marry mgbeke?I rather die.
What makes you feel the average working class lady can't be domesticated?
I am not violent but the day I find madam cheating,body go tell am that day.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
Mr model husband,does your wife know you want to fùck poco?
Na so una go dey form modern husband upandan till we come home and find out how you flog your wife with belt anyhow.
Me marry mgbeke?I rather die.
What makes you feel the average working class lady can't be domesticated?
I am not violent but the day I find madam cheating,body go tell am that day.

Wow. So I want to fk everyone I follow on nairaland? You see how empty your brain is? I follow some guys too. Maybe I’m a raving swinge-r tongue

Abeg stop projecting your violent misogynistic tendencies jare. You cannot chat with a woman without wanting to fk her, you cannot be with a woman unless she is completely subjugated, and last last you will resort to violence. I think all your boxes have been ticked.

Sharing chores does not make you a model husband. It makes you a decent human being. Of course you are basically so callous that you will see your wife nursing a baby, hyper stressed out, and still expect her to kill herself washing plates and clothes. Then you will say she has grown ugly quickly tongue

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eat Yam snd garden egg sauce to calm the tension on this thread �

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2019

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3KINGZ18, lorhema(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.