Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5822707 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
It is. I used this dressing with a dash of lemon juice to maintain freshness.

The truffle oil in it just makes it very unique and delicious.
Mindfulness:

Is the salad home made? If yes what dressing have you added? Thanks. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:
Spicy goat for my darling. Served with medemede.

What would you remove from this plate?

If it means removing the spoon or plate, I don't mind ��... Na chop am be the koko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

For the briefest moment I read triffid not truffle and was confused
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Habe you fried plantain in that before? What was it like?

cutiereborn:
Phcn was kind this morning and I decided to make my ever lovely chocolate cake kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

Double roll eyes
Rolling � it over and over and over again
Rolling it over again oooo

Ahhhhh

Still rolling � my eyes � oooo
Coco should I bring my plate, pretty please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lots of salt in airtight container. Salt is a natural preservative.

tabithababy:
Please how can one preserve locust bean for lets say a month
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Don’t let your eyes fall out embarassed

You may bring your spoon only tongue
FloraEC:

Double roll eyes
Rolling � it over and over and over again
Rolling it over again oooo

Ahhhhh

Still rolling � my eyes � oooo
Coco should I bring my plate, pretty please

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
See sense cheesy
starbuck:

If it means removing the spoon or plate, I don't mind ��... Na chop am be the koko

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol cheesy
ornicus:

For the briefest moment I read triffid not truffle and was confused
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:
even your phone knows you’re lying grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

Madam, do you own a restaurant? Because all these food pics you are serving...ah!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
stunningjudy:

You don start again grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Munzy14:

next level lunch
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2019

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
sassysure:

This cry

If u prepare this with ice fish, u will lick the plate.

It's so delicious.

I'm a lover of garden egg so was so happy to learn u can eat it this way. I think it's native to middle belt, right?
Thanks
I don’t know if it’s middle belt but I learnt if from my edo friend,I used the remaining to eat white rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

nothing
I am eating everything

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

I know Aioli and like it a lot but have never had Truffle Aioli. I will look out for it. Thanks a lot. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t let your eyes fall out embarassed

You may bring your spoon only tongue
Goat meat. My weakness

On my way

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Home restaurant cheesy
sholay2011:

Madam, do you own a restaurant? Because all these food pics you are serving...ah!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
You can shop on their website

Stonewall kitchen. They are my new favorite brand for jams, teas , dressings and the likes.
Very classy

Mindfulness:

I know Aioli and like it a lot but have never had Truffle Aioli. I will look out for it. Thanks a lot. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunningjudy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

Your pictures are always almost perfect! What phone is that?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
stunningjudy:

Thanks. It’s iPhone XS Max.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
cococandy:

Lmao the plate

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
mariga:
Spaghetti x Croaker fish grin

#Dinner
Yum yum yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao the plate
lol. Before or after eating ? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Eat Yam snd garden egg sauce to calm the tension on this thread �
You didn't call me abi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
stunningjudy:

lol.
No be camera,na money.
What an off question.You no see the background?
"What phone are you using"...?
Homebase them grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Logobenz...
I see you bro!!!
You have been redhot some pages back...

Ornicus, I see you too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by raymi: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Bro, I partially agree with you on your take because I feel it is rare (although not impossible) to find a wealthy man CONSISTENTLY doing house chores. I don't think it's out of pride tho (many rich folks are more humble than you think) but because of a busy schedule or other reasons. However, it is also important to make your woman feel loved and not over-burden her.

Also, I don't think it's necessary to be condescending to lady folks here. You can respectfully disagree with someone's opinion. Even if they sell bags, hair etc on IG, it's honest living. Majority of today's big entrepreneurs had mentors and started really small. Even if you're the richest person in the world, you can still be a decent human being and be nice to everyone. The kindness and love you spread around comes back around to you.

Lastly, life is not black and white. Every family is different. In some families, both partners are busy with their jobs & work-life and no party does any house chores consistently. If you tell a woman to know her place because she cooks and cleans for you, she, in turn might take the perspective that you're her slave cos you work your ass off daily for her and the kids while she's at home watching TV and enjoying herself. Women are a gift to men and should be cherished, not subjugated. We need them badly and they fill a vital role. Each party in a relationship or family has an important role which must be fulfilled and that role varies depending on your schedule or your likes. Some men enjoy massaging and cooking for their wives. It doesn't make them lesser men. It's all about compatibility, one's likes, accepting your role and feeling comfortable doing it. To each his own or so they say.

Iogobenz:
So for this your age you still get mentor and shame no dey catch you to talk am... grin
Ndi mentor.No go outside and go and look for money,be bragging with your mentor.
I be think say you even get sense,abeg make I stop here.
I've been engaging a slay queen since,no wonder comprehension is so difficult.
I'm sure you also sell hair,perfume and bags too on Instagram.
Na always una hustle be that forming CEO upandan and having mentors left,right and centre.
So your mentor husband dey follow wash plates for house ba?ide ki bu.
Spits!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello guys...it’s been awhile cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2019
luminouz:

You didn't call me abi?
No vex I will call you next time
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by docherich4290: 2:07am On Nov 08, 2019
ADUKKY:
Both are similar only that Poundo potato is lighter than Poundo yam. The process of preparing it is also similar.

HAVE U TRIED RICE POUNDO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: njikoka(m), AngelicBeing and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.