Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5822394 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
Cry me a river.
All these underprivileged Nigerians sef wink
Travels,new connect,more business and of course more money nigga.
This was earlier today sha.

C’mon stfu. You’re nothing but a poor e-rat.

People claim what they’re not on social media ...you were always caught posting stolen photos on the ashawo thread of sexuality section sometime back . Only those who don’t know your online activities will take you seriously .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
Cry me a river.
All these underprivileged Nigerians sef cheesy
Travels,new connect,more business and of course more money nigga.
This was earlier today sha.
No be you your sister they alway send money for, you were casted last year at ashewo thread.
You wan come form local champion here grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Elder0001:

People claim what they’re not on social media ...you were always caught posting stolen photos on the ashawo thread of sexuality sometime back . Only those who don’t know your online activities will take you seriously .
me?stolen photos?
Niggas be tripping.
Picture dey your front na.
Disprove am cheesy
Hungry,poor Nigerian who poco used and threw because he is too poor.
You get mind see.you think pocohantas is for poor people like you?
No go find your level.stupid ass writer.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No be you your sister they alway send money for, you were casted last year at ashewo thread.
You wan come form local champion here grin grin
Make your own poor sister send you money too na.
E easy to get sister weh fit send you better money?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
Make your own poor sister send you money too na.
E easy to get sister weh fit send you better money?
hustle o make your sister no they send you money low life

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
hustle o make your sister no they send you money low life
cheesy
Hustle ooo,make you no dey beef person weh e sister dey dash am 5m cheesy
Poor Nigerians full here sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
cheesy
Hustle ooo,make you no dey beef person weh e sister dey dash am 5m cheesy
Poor Nigerians full here sha grin
I dash my sister money not the other way round...you must be shameless to depend on people yet you are here forming rich man.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I dash my sister money not the other way round...you must be shameless to depend on people yet you are here forming rich man.
grin
I guess you give your sister 2k as usual,weh no fit feed me for 1day grin
Or fuel my 2 cars.
Shhh no make noise,people weh pass you,pass you...
My sister just collect new Benz sha,go and wail again.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
grin
I guess you give your sister 2k as usual,weh no fit feed me for 1day grin
Or fuel my 2 cars.
Shhh no make noise,people weh pass you,pass you...
My sister just collect new Benz sha,go and wail again.
Your sister refused to give you extra money, you wanted to commit suicide grin
Work oo lazy being

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Your sister refused to give you extra money, you wanted to commit suicide grin
Work oo lazy being
nope I ain't working.
It's for poor sons of nobodies like you cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
nope I ain't working.
It's for poor sons of nobodies like you cool
lmao for your mind you rich grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
lmao for your mind you rich grin grin
You no know before?
grin grin
E think say I poor like am o lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Iogobenz:
You no know before?
grin grin
E think say I poor like am o lol.
Omg this is a severe case grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fertilewomb: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abeg, e don do. You two should open new thread and continue your bashing. This is food thread and you are derailing the purpose of this group.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abeg, make we chop rice

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
pocohantas:
Abeg, make we chop rice

Nice shocked

Your stomach must be really angry with you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
pocohantas:
Abeg, make we chop rice
For me? Aww you shouldn’t have x

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2019

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
mariga:
Poundo Yam ✅
Atama Soup ✅

#lunch
Damn kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
pocohantas:
Abeg, make we chop rice

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Breakfast Goals

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
mariga:
Poundo Yam ✅
Atama Soup ✅

#lunch
You dey chop up abeg! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
odeguaomon:
Breakfast Goals
Looks nice, but I'm yet to have the guts to try iru
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by temi4fash(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
mariga:
Poundo Yam ✅
Atama Soup ✅

#lunch

What's atama soup??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Elder0001:

People claim what they’re not on social media ...you were always caught posting stolen photos on the ashawo thread of sexuality section sometime back . Only those who don’t know your online activities will take you seriously .
And you ogbono soup right cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
stunningjudy:

You always run ur mouth because this is a faceless forum. Do u think it's all about eating in Kilimanjaro? Or claiming to be doing so well when we can't even verify it? Grow up, nobody cares about your sorry pathetic life.

Lest i forget, when you go to those cheap bukka to eat, try not to post the pictures, it makes us doubt your supposed wealth. Try to visit Chef Edwards, Jevinik and enjoy ambience while you eat.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
odeguaomon:
Breakfast Goals

This plantain is too bam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
docherich4290:

HAVE U TRIED RICE POUNDO

This thing will hardly fly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Breakie

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Once in a blue moon meal.. Ogbono, okro and uziza

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
theButterfly:
Breakie

nice

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.