Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733581 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Go bar beach, e boku for dia...FOC for that matter grin
Are u serious?

I have been to that bar beach once
Was so disappointed undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Come eat with me .

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

Are u serious?

I have been to that bar beach once
Was so disappointed undecided
It wasn't always so.
Now, they've sold most portions to private owners.
Try visiting one of those...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat with me .

I want sad that vegetable tho kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
I thought you like seaweed?

I must be mistaken.

But seaweed DELICIOUS. Omg
sassysure:

How does seaweed taste?

Seaweed soup for birthdays with eel and octupus. These people can eat anything. I have given up on east Asians.

When u think u have seen it all cheesy
It's even a delicacy.

See popular celebrities eating this thing like there is no tomorrow grin

Imagine walking into a restaurant to demand for hot and spicy chicken feet cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat with me .

Very clean and appealing.

I want

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:
I thought you like seaweed?

I must be mistaken.

But seaweeds DELICIOUS. Omg
Yes but not tasted. Will love to but i have never been to an asian shop.
Commented on your seaweed salad or something back then.
U can check that out.
I have forgotten about it until I saw your post.

They always say it's delicious but I will take ur own cheesy
That's how they said chicken feet is also delicious cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

Very clean and appealing.

I want
angeltolly:

I want sad that vegetable tho kiss kiss
Have some ladies kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

Yes but not tasted. Will love to but i have never been to an asian shop.
Commented on your seaweed salad or something back then.
U can check that out.
I have forgotten about it until I saw your post.

I don’t cook it because I’ll probably not make it right.
I get the salad from the Asian restaurants. They must have a secret sauce because... girl it’s good

I also like the texture . It’s surprisingly chewy. You’d think it would be soggy or something.

Do try it from an Asian restaurant around you. You will like

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat with me .
Hahahaaa
Marie,Marie has gone back to her diet again cheesy tongue
U and plantain, I give up.

Prestonn don't like plantain, u know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

I get the salad from the Asian restaurants. They must have a secret sauce because... girl it’s good

I also like the texture . It’s surprisingly chewy. You’d think it would be soggy or something.

Lots of things to try out.
Time and the fact that my place of work and where I live are opposite the big city. I get into the city when I don't have choice and I'm always in a hurry. One day, I will just vex and Mark down a date on my calender.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

Hahahaaa
Marie,Marie has gone back to her diet again cheesy tongue
U and plantain, I give up.

Prestonn don't like plantain, u know tongue

He'll eat it when I give it to him tongue
I love plantain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

He'll eat it when I give it to him tongue
I love plantain cheesy

Prestonn,what have u to say about this cheesy

But make I tell u, love no reach for my own o.
The dude has never changed grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good to have another spare time for food critiquing

Now what have I missed?
Must be over 200 pages dang!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

You like chewy meals

Nyama cool cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat with me .

Yummy yummy in my tommy

Very nice. You have improved since the last time.
vegetables well steamed not overcooked. A grilled salmon sitting on that vegetable would have made it a kill
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

Prestonn,what have u to say about this cheesy

But make I tell u, love no reach for my own o.
The dude has never changed grin

Do I have a choice wink

Plantain is her favourite, definitely we gonna be having it in the house always... So I gat eat it oh, before she change am for me cheesy

The Cat is so cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat with me .
Looks beautiful and inviting kiss

plantain Queen cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:
[/quote]
Where have you been cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

How does seaweed taste?

Seaweed soup for birthdays with eel and octupus. These people can eat anything. I have given up on east Asians.

When u think u have seen it all cheesy
It's even a delicacy.

See popular celebrities eating this thing like there is no tomorrow grin

Imagine walking into a restaurant to demand for hot and spicy chicken feet cheesy

I love well seasoned chicken feet, wish it has more meat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Prestonn:

Where have you been cheesy
I've been around o my dear, admiring all the lovely food on this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:

I've been around o my dear, admiring all the lovely food on this thread cheesy
Ok princess

Miss your post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Prestonn:

Ok princess

Miss your post cheesy
Thanks dear, I haven't cooked in a while and I'm sure the lovely people here aren't interested in seeing my cold ham sandwiches hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jchi9876:

Oga Ade you still dey South??

Dem use this combination of pasta and milk/yoghurt do you grin grin grin?

Looks good though. you no dey chop meat ni?
I dey oo baba.
Money for meat no dey na grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jchi9876:

I love well seasoned chicken feet, wish it has more meat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eeh shocked
Ayama

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Prestonn:

Do I have a choice wink

Plantain is her favourite, definitely we gonna be having it in the house always... So I gat eat it oh, before she change am for me cheesy

The Cat is so cute kiss
Eewh kiss kiss kiss kiss
Marie is really blessed kiss cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Thanks dear, I haven't cooked in a while and I'm sure the lovely people here aren't interested in seeing my cold ham sandwiches hehehe cheesy
They like seeing your cold sandwich cheesy just that they don't wanna go along with everyone here... so they gat be in the other boat throwing arrows.

Hope to see you post soon....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Prestonn:

They like seeing your cold sandwich cheesy just that they don't wanna go along with everyone here... so they gat be in the other boat throwing arrows.

Hope to see you post soon....
Lol don't mind me, it's a festive season so I'll be back to stuffing my face cooking in no time smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol don't mind me, it's a festive season so I'll be back to stuffing my face cooking in no time smiley cheesy
Ok Dear.... can't wait cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
sassysure:

Eewh kiss kiss kiss kiss
Marie is really blessed kiss cheesy

I think I'm the one bless to have such a lovely and caring Queen by my side cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opella(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.