Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791149 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
FloraEC:

Plantain porridge; the last time I cooked it, everybody was just eating it and telling me how sweet it was. I stared at mine, ate a spoon, was bland in my mouth cry cry.
I gave it to my daughter, she finished everything before I could say jack.
I told them I'm not cooking it again until my system accepts it. I can't come and cook and I'll not eat but watch others eat and lick spoon cry cry.
I'm vain like that.
Did you add ripe plantain to it?
I used 2 fingers of ripe plantain and the taste changed.

You should add it to and come back for testimony. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Fried rice, dodo and chicken.

On the 11th of December, I made a decision to do away with carbonated drinks and stick to water - it has been very tough. grin

Schöne Delikatesse cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:

yes it is wallpaper, you can get it in the market.
Ask those who sells curtains or blinds, they will certainly have in anywhere in Nigeria.

For d eggs, I fried it and ate it like that grin
spirit of creativity did not help out again cry grin
Ok sweetheart, gonna check for the paper

Don't worry, the spirit go come and stay some day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:

Did you add ripe plantain to it?
I used 2 fingers of ripe plantain and the taste changed.

You should add it to and come back for testimony. smiley
Yeah, used both. Added smoked catfish, tiny diced ponmo and scent leaf with crayfish and pepper. Is still peppering me that I didn’t enjoy it. My body just refused to accept it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

Cos I love u like prestonn do kiss kiss

Jokes apart, u see that picture I always upload, that babe resemble one of my course mate from.beginning to finish and I really like her. When I saw that picture, I quickly downloaded that and I use her to depict u kiss
Ngwanu ... grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

I have a beauty and fashion page on Instagram where I share my loot and ideas grin and I use the same technique. Got my paper from amazon for like $20 and it looks like hardwood table. Very portable. It’s even double sided for a different look if you want.

Here’s one of my pics. (Not food related of course).
They have tiles, florals, plain. Whatever you like.
Everything is easy these days if you’re interested.

Nice collection you have.

I love the paper kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:
When MEN speaks, u don't have choice but to pay attention kiss
Marie is damn lucky tongue
She made a good choice
Marie, Marie, am I lying? kiss
Respect prestonn, my man

Thanks Mami...Muchas gracias kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
FloraEC:

Yeah, used both. Added smoked catfish, tiny diced ponmo and scent leaf with crayfish and pepper. Is still peppering me that I didn’t enjoy it. My body just refused to accept it
shocked shocked with all the mende mende yet you couldn't eat it?
Guess you are the picky type

Prestonn:

Ok sweetheart, gonna check for the paper

Don't worry, the spirit go come and stay some day cheesy
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:
Ripe and unripe plantain porridge coming through cool
looks delicious. I like unripe plantain pottage

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
You’re missing out
FloraEC:

Plantain porridge; the last time I cooked it, everybody was just eating it and telling me how sweet it was. I stared at mine, ate a spoon, was bland in my mouth cry cry.
I gave it to my daughter, she finished everything before I could say jack.
I told them I'm not cooking it again until my system accepts it. I can't come and cook and I'll not eat but watch others eat and lick spoon cry cry.
I'm vain like that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn:

Nice collection you have.

I love the paper kiss

Thanks. Collection? This? grin

Let’s not talk about my issues. Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

I have a beauty and fashion page on Instagram where I share my loot and ideas grin and I use the same technique. Got my paper from amazon for like $20 and it looks like hardwood table. Very portable. It’s even double sided for a different look if you want.

Here’s one of my pics. (Not food related of course).
They have tiles, florals, plain. Whatever you like.
Everything is easy these days if you’re interested.

Nice collections, pls put the pictures back kiss

cococandy:
Makes two of us...
I prefer it with ice fish... orgasmic grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Ngwanu ... grin grin grin
Ok, I will show mercy tongue kiss
I have repented a lot. Used to be a big troll grin
Happy Sunday?

Chaser, take her out o tongue kiss grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. This guy, you done sabi how to talk like us. Na correct guy you be jare. It is not by making noise and pulling people down.

Gracias mi amor kiss

The house I grew up from, we treat all female well and also respect them like Queen...

If I get the kind money may that dude get, na to dey do give away every day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:

Nice collections, pls put the pictures back kiss

Maybe on another thread.

If I can find enough beauty and fashion enthusiasts. We can enable one another to buy stuff we don’t need.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn:

Ok Boss.... Thanks
You want make them increase price of newspaper cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy We full ground remain for them

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:

shocked shocked with all the mende mende yet you couldn't eat it?
Guess you are the picky type
Who dash me picky eating. With all my love for plantain both fried, roasted, cooked etc
Something that I cooked last week Saturday and is still pains me that I didn’t eat till now. You can only imagine why my system rejected it and how I cried and told hubby that I'm never going to cook it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:
Hmm.
I'm strictly on my own here. All I will get is yuck.

I have learnt to convert things to swallow.

( I'm not even a fan of swallow).

What are u preparing for your family on Wednesday?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:
You’re missing out
I love plantain porridge, seriously. I'll pass this stage
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Very cool tattoo.
Thanks Mamacita kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

Hmm.
I'm strictly on my own here. All I will get is yuck.

I have learnt to convert things to swallow.

( I'm not even a fan of swallow).

What are u preparing for your family on Wednesday?

I’m working on Wednesday grin

But maybe Christmas Eve we can do something together.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn:

Gracias mi amor kiss

The house I grew up from, we treat all female well and also respect them like Queen...

If I get the kind money may that dude get, na to dey do give away every day
Gbam!
Gbamer!!
Gbammest!!!
This wine if for the likes of u kiss
I don't drink but I know wines fit for people of class.
Forget how it looks, u can check it out on Google

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
FloraEC:

I love plantain porridge, seriously. I'll pass this stage

Okay babe. I understand

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yuneehk:
Prestonn cracking me up these days.

Pocohantas, goodluck with your decision. I tried to stop but my love for Fearless and Pepsi wouldn't let me. If you succeed, maybe you can share how you eventually achieved it with me as I'd love to quit too cheesy

Lunch made in a hurry. My dad made the stew and I made the spag. Haven't had fish stew in a really long time so I made sure to enjoy this one.

cheesy cheesy

Nice meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

I’m working on Wednesday grin

But maybe Christmas Eve we can do something together.
What!
Okay, I forgot your profession
Was ready to call down heaven on your employer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

What!
Okay, I forgot your profession
Was ready to call down heaven on your employer cheesy

Took baby girl to Disneyworld and universal studios right after thanksgiving . So she’s set in the not-having-mommy-around-all-the-time department. And I’ve done my Christmas party. What else remain?

I’m working all the holidays even on New Year’s Day and no guilty feeling. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ovs4real: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:
undecided

Your environment were You dressed like a conductor because you are in haste to go and open warehouse.

I can only imagine your neighbours are paupers or you in particular like to carry refuse dump.

How you dress speaks volumes. If you look shabby when pressed it only means ppl around you are always shabby and stink horribly.

Bros make u bless me with small thing abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
FloraEC:

Who dash me picky eating. With all my love for plantain both fried, roasted, cooked etc
Something that I cooked last week Saturday and is still pains me that I didn’t eat till now. You can only imagine why my system rejected it and how I cried and told hubby that I'm never going to cook it again
When are you cooking it again let me wait at the bustop to collect my own,plantain porridge is one food I can eat all day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

Took baby girl to Disneyworld and universal studios right after thanksgiving . So she’s set in the not-having-mommy-around-all-the-time department. And I’ve done my Christmas party. What else remain?

I’m working all the holidays even on New Year’s Day and no guilty feeling. cool
U already have it covered.

No work her on Tuesday and Wed only. My locks is more than 4 months grin
Your bros go hear nwììì tongue
If he will not sleep away grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BRATISLAVA: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Someone said your feet look dirty and you are here complaining of a stained girl undies
LMAO
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

U already have it covered.

No work her on Tuesday and Wed only. My locks is more than 4 months grin
Your bros go hear nwììì tongue
If he will not sleep away grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Hilarious! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:
How do you go about looking like someone swam out of a sewer in those faded boxers shorts you are wearing and those horrible looking palms.

I'm pretty sure you've been wearing those shorts for 3days straight grin
OBARA JESUS!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.