Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790751 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

I opened Instagram account last yr grin, since that last yr...... grin
Can't remember if I have Facebook account or not tongue

Aside nairaland, heaven help me.
I didn't start up this way actually.
Had a freaking stalker and I shut everything down.

Welcome to my world grin

But try it again na. I enjoy Insta more than the other online stuff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn:
When I came with the name prestonn, the Same dude said this is not chasers, chasers don't have wall tiles. cheesy cheesy
My Brother that background nor be wall, na paper I use cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha. This guy, you done sabi how to talk like us. Na correct guy you be jare. It is not by making noise and pulling people down.

cococandy:

My plate is on the way. Fill it up and send it back to me. Tenks

For the photography ideas you just shared, I will give you the whole bowl. To think those things full market here and I have never thought of it. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn:
I told you the last time, don't laugh your Brothers or Sisters online because of what you see

People only show you what they want you to see

For me, I don't even snap on table, I love using cardboard papers. And that round stuff is just old disc plate.... And I love travelling with them.

Very cool tattoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Fried rice, dodo and chicken.

On the 11th of December, I made a decision to do away with carbonated drinks and stick to water - it has been very tough. grin

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:
When MEN speaks, u don't have choice but to pay attention kiss
Marie is damn lucky tongue
She made a good choice
Marie, Marie, am I lying? kiss
Respect prestonn, my man

You didn't lie at all cheesy
I'm lucky, aren't I ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Froshloaded: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

On the 11th of December, I made a decision to do away with carbonated drinks and stick to water - it has been very tough. grin

Alexandre17 come and see oo grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Yeah it's going to be hard
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prestonn cracking me up these days.

Pocohantas, goodluck with your decision. I tried to stop but my love for Fearless and Pepsi wouldn't let me. If you succeed, maybe you can share how you eventually achieved it with me as I'd love to quit too cheesy

Lunch made in a hurry. My dad made the stew and I made the spag. Haven't had fish stew in a really long time so I made sure to enjoy this one.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

you’re doing me something
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
goat meat, crab and lobster curry peppersoup

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kinkinatus(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chicken wings, crispy bread and light salad for lunch.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
theButterfly:
curry peppersoup

All I can see are lobster parts

And crab claws

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Local hungry girls united. cheesy
Bread and Hollandia ffs?who does that?
The only people I know that eat that stuff na oguaja men(construction people.shout out to them btw).I wonder what this sister does for a living undecided
If you dwell in the kind of environment I envisage you to be in,then you are finished.
Stop posting graphic pictures in the name of food!!!
Poverty stricken smellow grin grin grin
Nnemuka my ass grin grin angry
This one na born throwaway!
I'll sweeten it for you,local bitch!
I wonder how a girl that can't even feed well will be able to afford sanitary pad undecided
Just imagine what her under wear will look like and the kind of smell that will be coming out from her nunu.
I'm sure all her pants are stained with brownish looking things.
Know yourself no be insult.
Once more,stop showing me what LACK looks like in the name of food,SMELLOOOO!!!!

Someone said your feet look dirty and you are here complaining of a stained girl undies

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Someone said your feet look dirty and you are here complaining of a stained girl undies
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Logobenz if you want to be forming germophobe or mister clean then atleast look the part.

don't be coming here and spouting trash when you loiter about the streets of ph almost barefooted and unkempt

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol troll at the rich guy as usual.
Post your environment and I will post mine.
Let's see who's in hell undecided
Smellos gang utd.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Local hungry girls united. cheesy
Bread and Hollandia ffs?who does that?
The only people I know that eat that stuff na oguaja men(construction people.shout out to them btw).I wonder what this sister does for a living undecided
If you dwell in the kind of environment I envisage you to be in,then you are finished.
Stop posting graphic pictures in the name of food!!!
Poverty stricken smellow grin grin grin
Nnemuka my ass grin grin angry
This one na born throwaway!
I'll sweeten it for you,local bitch!
I wonder how a girl that can't even feed well will be able to afford sanitary pad undecided
Just imagine what her under wear will look like and the kind of smell that will be coming out from her nunu.
I'm sure all her pants are stained with brownish looking things.
Know yourself no be insult.
Once more,stop showing me what LACK looks like in the name of food,SMELLOOOO!!!!

Let try and Respect one another. Bros show love and stop hating.
Since you already assume she can't afford good life( according to you) the least I expected of you , is to request for her acct details and do the needful. Dangote started somewhere. Pls allow this lady to drink her tea and drop cup.

Enough of your Audio money I take God beg you.

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
peacefulhome:

Let try and Respect one another. Bros show love and stop hating.
Since you already assume she can't afford good life( according to you) the least I expected of you , is to request for her acct details and do the needful. Dangote started somewhere. Pls allow this lady to drink her tea and drop cup.

Enough of your Audio money I take God beg you.
she started the trolling.
You should go and check. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
How do you go about looking like someone swam out of a sewer in those faded boxers shorts you are wearing and those horrible looking palms.

I'm pretty sure you've been wearing those shorts for 3days straight grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just look at how dirty your feet look in your pic. Did you even baff before setting out or even cleaned the Palm flip flops.

Your feet are even suffocating the slippers sef or does it mean there was no larger size or you just couldn't afford them?

See as your nails are looking unkempt deyve been stained by the harsh red soil of rumolu since the day before and yet youve refused to go and baff.

See as your shorts grossly mismatch the slippon sef. You are one of those idiots wey get red addidas Palm waiting to be launched for new year

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Just look at how dirty your feet look in your pic. Did you even baff before setting out or even cleaned the Palm flip flops.

Your feet are even suffocating the slippers sef or does it mean there was no larger size or you just couldn't afford them?

See as your nails are looking unkempt deyve been stained by the harsh red soil of rumolu since the day before and yet youve refused to go and baff.

See as your shorts grossly mismatch the slippon you are one of those wey get red addidas Palm waiting to be launched for new year
Atleast you should focus more on living in the kind of environment I live in,start going to Adidas stores to purchase stuff before thinking of bashing an OG that wore his shorts to dash off to go open his warehouse that a container truck has been waiting in line to discharge merchandise for an OG.
If I were you,I'll focus more on that,knowing quit well it might be impossible to do with your Nigerian 130k doctor salary.
Efulefu them....
undecided undecided undecided
It's Sunday,dashing out to go flex,maybe you should show me what your garage looks like.oponu.
I know it will be a gory site to behold too.
Odenni

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You didn't lie at all cheesy
I'm lucky, aren't I ? cheesy
Asampete nwanyi òma kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
undecided

Your environment were You dressed like a conductor because you are in haste to go and open warehouse.

I can only imagine your neighbours are paupers or you in particular like to carry refuse dump.

How you dress speaks volumes. If you look shabby when pressed it only means ppl around you are always shabby and stink horribly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Atleast you should focus more on living in the kind of environment I live in,start going to Adidas stores to purchase stuff before thinking of bashing an OG that wore his shorts to dash off to go open his warehouse that a container truck has been waiting in line to discharge merchandise for an OG.
If I were you,I'll focus more on that,knowing quit well it might be impossible to do with your Nigerian 130k doctor salary.
Efulefu them....
undecided undecided undecided
It's Sunday,dashing out to go flex,maybe you should show me what your garage looks like.oponu.
I know it will be a gory site to behold too.
Odenni

Dashing out to go flex with half tank in your car and an unwiped dirty dashboard.

You haven't cleaned the interior of this car for what seems like 3weeks and you are comfortably sitting in it.

Maybe nah because no be the Benz but you are a dirty pig.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ripe and unripe plantain porridge coming through cool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

Asampete nwanyi òma kiss
Sassy will never let it go cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:

With red wine wink nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnemuka:
Plantain porridge; the last time I cooked it, everybody was just eating it and telling me how sweet it was. I stared at mine, ate a spoon, was bland in my mouth cry cry.
I gave it to my daughter, she finished everything before I could say jack.
I told them I'm not cooking it again until my system accepts it. I can't come and cook and I'll not eat but watch others eat and lick spoon cry cry.
I'm vain like that.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Sassy will never let it go cheesy
Cos I love u like prestonn do kiss kiss

Jokes apart, u see that picture I always upload, that babe resemble one of my course mate from.beginning to finish and I really like her. When I saw that picture, I quickly downloaded that and I use her to depict u kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Akposy:

Bros. you really need to teach me food photography o. How much
I never knew those stuff were paper and cardboard o. Lemme go look for newspaper

Happy Sunday guys

Ok Boss.... Thanks

You want make them increase price of newspaper cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.