Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759638 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:

Here babe.

Hers is the best recipe I saw. Especially because she cooked it. Some do theirs raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTf2Nks8Pg8
Thanks dear. Will check it out

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
I love eggs .

Huevos y tomates frito

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
kiss
Mariangeles:
I love eggs .

Huevos y tomates frito

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Couldn't think of anything for dinner except this noodles and salad.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Akposy:
I went back to my first love.... noodles delight
Nice plating....Me gusta kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prestonn:
Nice plating....Me gusta kiss
Gracias amigos

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mariangeles:
I love eggs .

Huevos y tomates frito

Dónde está el mío? feliz apetito

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Akposy:

Gracias amigos
De nada mi hermano smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chidebless111:
Beautiful and inviting kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:
kiss
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prestonn:

Dónde está el mío? feliz apetito
You can have that one.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jollof Macaroni with shredded beaf and dry fish.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Thanks
Prestonn:

Beautiful and inviting kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Akposy:

I want... Take flagyl

What is flagyl?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Plead:

What is flagyl?
Metronidazole grin
Antibiotics that is abused mainly by Nigerians especially when they've a runny stomach

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
FloraEC:

Metronidazole grin
Antibiotics that is abused mainly by Nigerians especially when they've a runny stomach

How/when is it supposed to used?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

You can have that one.
smiley
Thanks wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
tolexy007:
My first time of ever cooking Jollof rice grin with fried chicken
It lacks colour grin

*runs away*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven cooked Turkey, Potato and chicken

@cutiereborn food is ready
Turkey is my weakness ... looks really yummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Plead:
Just one of this small glass fvcked my stomach up embarassed
Who takes whiskey with cup filled to that extent..cheesy

With above 40% alcohol.. U guys are trying with roasting of liver while think you are enjoying... lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
FloraEC:

Metronidazole grin

cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
DancingSkeleton:

How/when is it supposed to used?
This is food section but since you asked:
Metronidazole is a brand of antibiotics used in treatment of infections like PID, V-related bacteria. Funny enough, diarrhea is side effects of flagyl.
If you have a runny stomach aka diarrhoea, you can take lots of water so as to replace the lost electrolytes/ try and stay away from some food/fruits(milk, egg, spicy food, alcohol etc) till you regain your strength. Banana, rice, oats can be eaten, raw pap also works, melt pap, divide the melted pap into two(pour small in another plate), make the other and mix with the raw pap and drink without milk or sugar. If is chronic diarrhoea, loperamide(Imodium, diastop etc) and Metronidazole can be introduced but the dose must be completed.
Paracetamol, ibuprofen, malaria drugs, flagyl and I bet ciprofloxacin has joined the league is the most abused drug.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Who takes whiskey with cup filled to that extent..cheesy

With above 40% alcohol.. U guys are trying with roasting of liver while think you are enjoying... lol

Lol.weakling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Plead:

What is flagyl?
A drug for stomach upset
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Akposy:

I want... Take flagyl
it isn't advisable to take flagyl when alcohol is in ones system.its messes the whole thing up,stay hydrated and take solid food.(bread,yam,unripe plantation,soak plain garri,plain pap)if it persist take 2 tabs of lomotil it works instantly.after eating please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
FloraEC:

This is food section but since you asked:
Metronidazole is a brand of antibiotics used in treatment of infections like PID, V-related bacteria. Funny enough, diarrhea is side effects of flagyl.
If you have a runny stomach aka diarrhoea, you can take lots of water so as to replace the lost electrolytes/ try and stay away from some food/fruits(milk, egg, spicy food, alcohol etc) till you regain your strength. Banana, rice, oats can be eaten, raw pap also works, melt pap, divide the melted pap into two(pour small in another plate), make the other and mix with the raw pap and drink without milk or sugar. If is chronic diarrhoea, loperamide(Imodium, diastop etc) and Metronidazole can be introduced but the dose must be completed.
Paracetamol, ibuprofen, malaria drugs, flagyl and I bet ciprofloxacin has joined the league is the most abused drug.
Diarrhea is a side effect of flagyl? How then does it work.

You seem to know a lot about drugs. A nutritionist or pharmacist?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
shilz:
it isn't advisable to take flagyl when alcohol is in ones system.its messes the whole thing up,stay hydrated and take solid food instead..
Oh! What do I know. I fall among those that abuse flagyl
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks wink
You're welcome señor smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:
Unfortunately there will be casualties. You know what they say about when two elephants fight.

Check Walmart, they have Smirnoff. And in various flavors too.

Another option is Seagrams. It’s a light beer with different cocktail flavors also similar to Smirnoff. I don’t particularly like it but you might if you like Smirnoff. It’s got a mild taste and only like 5% alcohol or so .

Thanks a bunch, will check Walmart tomorrow. Checked at Aldi yesterday but I couldn't find one that's why I decided to ask you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Lalas247:

Turkey is my weakness ... looks really yummy
Thanks Dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Akposy:

Diarrhea is a side effect of flagyl? How then does it work.

You seem to know a lot about drugs. A nutritionist or pharmacist?
How it works, I don't know. I know someone that took a card of 200mg of flagyl but was still purging.

None of the above
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Plead:

Lol.weakling
You will soon create a thread in the health section.
We are watching,while observing Iran/US season 1 episode 3.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f), ufelirahmat and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.