Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756775 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chatbot1234:
Bushmeat peppersoup

Bushmeat, eh?

Hope you know what animal that was?

Lols lemme tell you a story.

This guy was traveling to the East, they stopped along the way to rest and grab lunch. He ordered swallow, some igbo soup and bushmeat.

A paw with some claws stared at him from the soup. The man, intrigued, asked the cook what meat it was.

"Bushmeat", she said.

"Yeah, but what animal?"

The woman looked long and hard at the furry animal paw, looked at the man with a vacant expression, and said :

"It's roadkill. I don't know what animal it was"

Enjoy tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mood11:
wink wink wink wink wink
@prestonn Firstly, I like your name because my ex boyfriend's brothers son bears Preston and he's a sweet boy.
Secondly, your food presentations are superb and sweet too. I salivate each time I come to this thread.

@Cococandy nnem I still love you oh. From Back in the days when you were Loretta U grin
Keep it up.

You guys are doing good and I will learn one or more from here.
I like everyone's post even if na hot water because it is not easy going into the kitchen with raw materials and bringing out finished and ready to be eaten Product.

I cut cup for una.
I shake my tea cups for una. cool

Thanks sweetheart kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
My first time of ever cooking Jollof rice grin with fried chicken

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
cutiereborn:

Correct, will have my turkey with this plantains kiss
Buon appetito tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
tolexy007:
You say first time? shocked
The food looks good
welldone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Crunchy chinchin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nnemuka:

You say first time? shocked
The food looks good
welldone

Yes, I have being cooking concusion since all this y grin

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
A glass of adult (rum wink) egg nog with some cinnamon.

Let’s drink and enjoy today before Trump and Iran nuke us into oblivion.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yummy.

Boiled yam, fried plantain, egg, and fish stew.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
iamJ:
I swallowed saliva

You aren't a good person

My middle name is Innocent.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that won't happen
cococandy:

Let’s drink and enjoy today before Trump and Iran nuke us into oblivion .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven cooked Turkey, Potato and chicken

@cutiereborn food is ready

Why do you preface all your posts here with "village kitchen"?

What does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Akposy:
Crunchy chinchin

I saw this chin chin and I chuckled because I remember eating one that was laced last month. it made me so hyper and the following day, I slept throughout like EDI.

Enjoy jare.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:

Fresh hand you got there grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:

Don't know why I am not an alcohol person.

Any idea where the nuke will be dropping? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2020
loveymom:

Don't know why I am not an alcohol person.

Any idea where the nuke will be dropping? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girl I wish I knew. cheesy

But would it matter? It would probably be too late for almost everyone.

Oh and alcohol is an acquired taste. No one likes it their first time. Or so I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Post food angry

Plead:

Fresh hand you got there grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:

Girl I wish I knew. cheesy

But would it matter? It would probably be too late for almost everyone.

Oh and alcohol is an acquired taste. No one likes it their first time. Or so I think.

I pray they resolve their Issues without killing innocent souls.

What's similar to Smirnoff Ice, any idea?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:
Post food angry

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
tolexy007:
Nice try! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Akposy:
Crunchy chinchin
They do look crunchy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:

Looks great, would love to have a taste, though the most alcohol I have taken in sips of red wine on special occasions tongue
Is there a recipe for non alcoholic egg nog?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
cool cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
cutiereborn:

Looks great, would love to have a taste, though the most alcohol I have taken in sips of red wine on special occasions tongue
Is there a recipe for non alcoholic egg nog?
Here babe.

Hers is the best recipe I saw. Especially because she cooked it. Some do theirs raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTf2Nks8Pg8

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Unfortunately there will be casualties. You know what they say about when two elephants fight.

Check Walmart, they have Smirnoff. And in various flavors too.

Another option is Seagrams. It’s a light beer with different cocktail flavors also similar to Smirnoff. I don’t particularly like it but you might if you like Smirnoff. It’s got a mild taste and only like 5% alcohol or so .
loveymom:

I pray they resolve their Issues without killing innocent souls.

What's similar to Smirnoff Ice, any idea?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please can I roast ripe plantain that’s still strong and how do I do that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just one of this small glass fvcked my stomach up embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Teespice:

I saw this chin chin and I chuckled because I remember eating one that was laced last month. it made me so hyper and the following day, I slept throughout like EDI.

Enjoy jare.

cheesy Thanks!

@Cutiereborn. Yeah. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Plead:
Just one of this small glass fvcked my stomach up embarassed
I want... Take flagyl

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
I went back to my first love.... noodles delight

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2020

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aloysius269(m), Biglittlelois(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.