Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764170 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
cutiereborn:
Thought we'd try peppered gizzard for Valentine's wink
Awesome. Please what's the name of the stuff used in moulding the rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

Awesome. Please what's the name of the stuff used in moulding the rice?
Thanks!
It's just plastic plate I used undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

Thanks!
It's just plastic plate I used undecided
Wow okay. It came out great. I always wonder what some use to mould swallow or rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Awesomemama:

I usually just spice and cook my beef
Then blend or grate, it comes out good too
Used coco's recipe for the pies and it was delish

Or one can use d crude way of pounding the boiled beef as we once did in my Jss1 during meat pie practicals in the HE lab. Lol...I am smiling and typing this...such a long long time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some old pictures I've posted on here before.
Who else feels we just keep eating the same thing over and over again?
Set awon gengg, gengg, gengg

Here you go, some creepy, crawlies cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
eyinjuege:

I love sea food. Perewinkle will not be out of place as well. This is the real deal with Semo washed do with a chill German beer. Please post the recipe. You just reminded me of my days in Rivers State. You can't beat sea food home or abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Where's @Prestonn? He's been MIA. Hope you're good?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
eyinjuege:

Nice!
This your soup reminds me of momma's okra soup with titus fish and better hot leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
LadySwitz:

Wow its been long I ate moi moi. Nice!

Swidy, I don't mean to run ur food presentation down. Pls stop using plastic to make or serve your food it's unhealthy. You know what they say abt plastic and heat?
Thats what she can afford in Poland grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
eyinjuege:

my love for crab eh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
I be Africa man original. Them call you, make you come chop. You chop small, you say you belly full. You say you be gentleman grin i no b gentleman @all ooo !

made my poundo with efor diced ponmo + ram meat.. everywhere stew oil grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nothing beats Jollof and fried rice with chicken laps

shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/3

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
I made vinegar drink. My dinner grin Trying to detox 4 a clean stomach.

#StayHealthy
#BitterDrink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Party rice for everyone
Bring your plate

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Party rice for everyone
Bring your plate
Look like egusi soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Made this meat sauce for my sick Dad. smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2020
From few days ago!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:18am On Feb 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

I will advice you to get a hand operated mince meat machine, I angrily got one as well for 3500 Naira at Jankara Market on the Island , it will solve the problem because you will even be able to buy fillet steak or beef for as little as 1Kg or even half KG and grind it.

you should find it at Old Bukuru Park by traffic light in Jos.for about N5,000 though.
you can also order online
Thanks
I contacted Felak, they said it's 1,000 naira

I'll get this meat mincer when I'm capable. It's a better alternative. Gracias!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Temptation. Can I steal 3.

Your signature is enticing me

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Tonyfx:
prestonn, the gods are angry with you for not posting on Valentine's day.
Very sorry Boss.... please give the gods this bottle of beer make them high cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:21am On Feb 16, 2020
LadySwitz:

Lol Mr Preston u funny
Nest time I'll snap the process and upload cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:28am On Feb 16, 2020
cutiereborn:
Thought we'd try peppered gizzard for Valentine's wink
I need everything cheesy Nice one Mami

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2020
LadySwitz:
Where's @Prestonn? He's been MIA. Hope you're good?
Very good Dear... Thanks for checking kiss

Have a glass of cocktail and lets throw some stones inside the river

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2020
eyinjuege:

Those fish steaks are beautiful. If you have any left, throw them on the grill.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Prestonn:

Very good Dear... Thanks for checking kiss

Have a glass of cocktail and lets throw some stones inside the river

Good to know cool

Thanks darl
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 5:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Prestonn:

Nest time I'll snap the process and upload cheesy

No prob

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2020
LadySwitz:

Good to know cool

Thanks darl
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
ComradeShegs:

Nice one. A quick recovery to your Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingrexyl(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hurt myself for a local "hairy lap" girl like you that was only good for a phsycho and a Google ogbono stealer,you rate yourself damn too much......I was only telling you to do the right thing
Nawa o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2020
LadySwitz:

No prob
Ok cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nothing beats Jollof and fried rice with chicken laps

shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/3

So colourful and inviting... Nice one Boss cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Prestonn:

So colourful and inviting... Nice one Boss cool

Thanks boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GabrielYulaw(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.