Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,194 members, 7,842,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5802777 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful okra soup! Yummy
Lalas247:
One of my favourite soups is okra cheesy
With seafood, fish , prawns, mussels etc

Late lunch cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Banga on the beat

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
cococandy:

shocked
This one pass local boy levels o. You’re going international.
Thanks ma. Amen o...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tonyfx:

I'm proud of you Bro.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElvisPresley(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Victornezzar:
Moimoi was from sweet sensation

Hope I tried sha cheesy cheesy cool

Is that fried egg I'm looking at? Damn you spoil that lovely dish with that stuff...Fried egg and Jollof ke?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Victornezzar: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
ElvisPresley:

Is that fried egg I'm looking at? Damn you spoil that lovely dish with that stuff...Fried egg and Jollof ke?
Yeeeeeahhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fried the egg this morning... So it was remaining... Don't wanna waste it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
Oyaaaaaaaaaa Nice work.
Thanks ma
@Daisy17. Thanks! I truly appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
kushercain:
Banga on the beat

Now i am hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Some of you know i dont joke with yam kiss

I can stare at any yam pic for hours cheesy

yam et egg stew scattered

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
My first post guys, after eduring years of torture from you all...especially cococandy smiley

White rice and gizdodo. Tears of joy streamed down my face as I ate it. I was like...Jesus you love Me too much o smiley

Good food is good

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

I love the look of the rice.
Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElvisPresley(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Victornezzar:

Yeeeeeahhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fried the egg this morning... So it was remaining... Don't wanna waste it

Oh okay.... Sorry for the outburst...One love
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElvisPresley(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Victornezzar: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2020
ElvisPresley:

Oh okay.... Sorry for the outburst...One love
Lol
Was never angry man grin cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yeyeosoronga: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2020
ElvisPresley:

You've deleted your audio peppered beef picture which you had with your audio cool bottle of beer grin grin grin
After I don burst you cheesy cheesy

Too much oooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flywheelz(m): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Sauce Combo. cool

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Came back from work and slept off. I was knackered o. All that “ability to work under pressure”- be like we would review it. cheesy

Anyway, woke up earlier and hunger set in. Had to quickly fix noodles.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 3:29am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol.. Thief don de plenty for this thread o.. Na small small e dey start before dem turn our politicians grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Mar 14, 2020
My love for noodles though
pocohantas:
Came back from work and slept off. I was knackered o. All that “ability to work under pressure”- be like we would review it. cheesy

Anyway, woke up earlier and hunger set in. Had to quickly fix noodles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You've deleted your audio peppered beef picture which you had with your audio cool bottle of beer grin grin grin
After I don burst you cheesy cheesy

Too much oooo
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You'll see how the rate of posting will reduce!!

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Let me get something straight

Is posting of food pix you got online prohibited here?

Cc: cococandy Mariangeles and others
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2020
BoleAndFish:

The thread says, "Cook in your kitchen and post" not steal food online and post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Nairaland nd fake lives everywhere!! For people stealing pictures to impress faceless people speaks volume of them!! Is it by force to please people? Thank God for google search,i think b4 liking a picture nw i will search it so my precious like wnt go to waste! angry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and girls

Munching on this. It's gonna be a cool Saturday here.kiss Infact, may your life be as fresh as these succulent fruits,amen.

Also using this medium 2 wish my bae a happy convocation, Arethakiss

#WorkoutSession
#BusyDay

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2020
BoleAndFish:

Not prohibited. Just give credit if it’s not yours. If something on the internet inspires you and you share it, do indicate that it’s not yours. It’s the deception that’s an issue not the picture itself.

Yes the thread has rules but if we are all following the rules, then no one should even post one comment that is not food they cooked in their kitchen. EVERY SINGLE POST SHOULD BE A FOOD PICTURE MADE BY THE POSTER. But are we really following that rule?

This thread is many years old and thousands of pages long. It’s only natural for it evolve into something a little more than strict food from the posters’ pots. Even though it retains most of its initial character, it’s expected that it might change a bit. There will always be derailment into asking questions about the food posted by the posters, talking about the food, etc. mind you none of this was included in the topic yet we don’t have problems with those.

There are pages and pages of irrelevant conversations and unrelated memes. No one cares about those.

Yet some get into a fever when another person post food that rubs them the wrong way.
Usually the people who act like they care about rules of this thread the most never cook or post here. They don’t know how to cook. Don’t care about cooking or they think cooking is beneath them .

Then they hide behind following the rules to hate on their perceived adversaries. Like anyone gives a hoot about how they feel..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
This was made from potato
Not my breakfast but had for dinner

Thinking what to have for breakfast

I want me a kind of coloured rice

Jollof
Fried
Coconut

Who can cook and send it through abracadabra ooo
Lazy morning

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Who wants to vote for following the rules? smiley wink
Only food posts henceforth.
No commentary.
No chitchat
No conversation about food.
No memes or gifs.
Strictly the rules.
Cook and post, the next person will cook and post and on and on. Nothing but food pictures.

Maybe that will drive away the morons (and their one million alternates) who can’t cook but are littered on this thread. Let’s see how long they last on here with no ability to cook and nothing idiotic to say.

Anyone wanna give it a try?

Meanwhile waitresses in my neck of the woods are far far better than the folks trying to put them down.
Ignorance makes us look down on certain jobs. In this day and age we are still career shaming? Childish.

Well let’s vote for the rules. Who’s interested? Or forever shut up with the selective rule following.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol the inhabitants of this thread are becoming childish on the daily.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (3485) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.