Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,855 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5845000 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 5:47pm On May 25
BlackRainDrops:
@Dollyjoy. Your meals always look so good. That vegetable soup looks like something I will devour in seconds. Enjoy your food, jare.
See me smiling grin cheesy
Thank you so much for the compliment kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:16pm On May 25
Watianoengineer:
Some yummy fish
why does this fish look like Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon lol

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On May 25
Breakfast before hitting the road

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:51pm On May 25
cococandy:
French toast reminds me of first watch. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On May 25
radautoworks:
French toast reminds me of first watch. Nice

Thank you 😊
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 25
radautoworks:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Solofresh2: 9:35pm On May 25
armyofone:
Sukkot said salad is a must for spiritual well-being - agreed! This should be daily meal to claim higher pawa. Coming with my fork and knife. Well done papi Prestonm.

Please help us find Sukkot
We are yet to hear from him since march cry cry cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:59am On May 26
dollyjoy:
Vegetable and Eba for lunch kiss kiss
🥲🥲

What wouldn't I give for this goodness right now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mirasteel: 1:18pm On May 26
radautoworks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Konquest: 4:15pm On May 26
Charisma01:
Baked small bread just for fun
Bump.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Konquest: 4:18pm On May 26
Charisma01:

Electric oven.
I allowed the dough rise for abt one hour before baking for about 1 hour also. 1 cup of flour, little sugar, half sachet of milk and little simans butter in no particular measurement.
Bump.

Insightful. "2 hours in total"... Making oven-baked bread from start to finish indeed takes time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:58am On May 27
Solofresh2:
Please help us find Sukkot
We are yet to hear from him since march cry cry cry embarassed

Maybe he got busy with work.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 5:12am On May 27
cococandy:
superb dish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 5:24am On May 27
dollyjoy:
Vegetable and Eba for lunch kiss kiss
well done
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 5:26am On May 27
Watianoengineer:
Some yummy fish
is it still alive
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 5:29am On May 27
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea food

Steak ~ Fries ~ Salad

Hola a todos ❤️
this is nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:38am On May 27
milann:
superb dish
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:57am On May 27
Dinner from Saturday night:

Creamy cheesy polenta, spinach sauce, and grilled chicken thigh.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:58am On May 27
Sunday Brunch:

Waffles typed with strawberry and whipped cream and sunny side up.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:00am On May 27
Sunday Dinner:

Pounded yam with ofe onugbu.

Was it of Cocoyam powder and substituted with oatmeal (saw someone do the same on YouTube). Came out very good and everyone loved it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Solofresh2: 8:31am On May 27
armyofone:

Maybe he got busy with work.
I don't think so.I know him at least to some extent.
I am scared of the unknown cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 1:57pm On May 27
Solofresh2:
I don't think so.I know him at least to some extent.
I am scared of the unknown cry cry
Sukkot got married recently in Lagos and he is currently on honey moon with his iyawo , the news was posted on the family section , scroll through some of Sukkot post and you will see were l responded to another poster who posted the news, so relax, sukkot is with his iyawo , by the time he is back to Nairaland, he will give you more STAR, PLANET, CELESTIAL and TERRESTRIAL predictions grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Solofresh2: 2:21pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
Sukkot got married recently in Lagos and he is currently on honey moon with his iyawo , the news was posted on the family section , scroll through some of Sukkot post and you will see were l responded to another poster who posted the news, so relax, sukkot is with his iyawo , by the time he is back to Nairaland, he will give you more STAR, PLANET, CELESTIAL and TERRESTRIAL predictions grin
Lol
Honestly am scared because it unlike him not to be online and I really missed him sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seunpapa65: 2:52pm On May 27
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Salad 🥰

Make i quick run enter inside market

Have a beautiful day everyone ❤️
Who this thing go Belle full
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
Women dey indeed marry things! 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
Women dey indeed marry things! 🤔
Love, beauty etc is in the eyes of the beholder, Sukkot has found a pretty damsel from Planet Jupiter to help him with his stargazing profession tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On May 27
AngelicBeing:
Love, beauty etc is in the eyes of the beholder, Sukkot has found a pretty damsel from Planet Jupiter to help him with his stargazing profession tongue
Like I said, women dey indeed marry things! 😞😞😞😞😞
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dundalk(m): 6:36pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:
kobo kobo junkie food.. 😁😁😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On May 27
Kobojunkie:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 6:48pm On May 27
Really.. Sukkot sukkot sukkot.. Baba how many times I call you😂😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 6:53pm On May 27
Akeem79:
Who dare to.....

I might try the centipede nd snake.. The arachnids na red flag.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chingyyy878: 4:08pm On May 28
Una don stop to dey post 😳

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f), Fira09(m), papiilo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.