Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791194 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:28am On Mar 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Even though I’ve developed a cold and as a result have lost my sense of taste and smell, I know all these meals were delicious kiss

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2020
GboyegaD:

Get well soon.
Lol thank you smiley

You can obviously never be too sure but I’m pretty sure it’s just a common cold smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Even though I’ve developed a cold and as a result have lost my sense of taste and smell, I know all these meals were delicious kiss

Tnx darlkiss and get well soon

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
duchaB:

15 slices of Yam, was for you alone or for you, me and Cococandy?

Coco, kwili kwili come and see o..

grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Breakfast
This should go round

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by databoy247(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
About last night...

Pancakes with grilled fish and honey.

My first time of doing this. All thanks to YouTube.

grin cool

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Nannyservices:
Breakfast
This should go round

Are we having a breakfast party? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Nannyservices:
Breakfast
This should go round

see how you placed it on the ground in the village square like sacrifice .

more like Zaras for Alimajiris .

you may need to top it with red oil , bitter cola and cola nuts . I just hope awon yeyeosoronga will not reject this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2020
I plan to write a recipe book, so every recipe I come up with, I try it first to see if it'll make the cut.
I call this one Nutty rice.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjay(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Covid 19, stay away from this thread and this forum henceforth. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Nannyservices:
Breakfast
This should go round

Dodo and fish missing
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingsilvae: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Abuja No.1 Food Delivery platfrom. Order food from Restaurants in Abuja & get it delivered to your doorstep.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Dyt:

Dodo and fish missing
angry angry angry

payperpost:

see how you placed it on the ground in the village square like sacrifice .

more like Zaras for Alimajiris .

you may need to top it with red oil , bitter cola and cola nuts . I just hope awon yeyeosoronga will not reject this.

cococandy:

Are we having a breakfast party? cheesy
This is roadside food oo
Sorry Dyt, no fish for now, u can manage the akara and yam. grin
payperpost u need adequate sense in order to remain here.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2020
LadySwitz:

Tnx darlkiss and get well soon
Thank you dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2020
ibkayee:

shocked shocked
Please invite chic2pimp,take care of yourself dear
Argh nairaland doesn't have face mask emoji
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
shocked shocked
Please invite chic2pimp,take care of yourself dear
Argh nairaland doesn't have face mask emoji
Hahaha

Thank you dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
wink

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
konkonbilo:
wink

I miss yam and egg ooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nannyservices:

This is roadside food oo
Sorry Dyt, no fish for now, u can manage the akara and yam. angry
payperpost u need adequate sense in order to remain here.

the thread didn't ask you to be snapping akara on roadside hawkers in ogbomoso to post here.
you are not even ashamed, if there is anyone who need to borrow sense here nah you.

pay attention to your nanny service before someone's child stray away
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
konkonbilo:
wink
only hotdogs missing, nice one!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Who knows this?

Tanfiri I think. It made my childhood.

They’ll give me offering money for church, I will put half and suppress the rest to buy it. Kinda nostalgic... grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dyt:

I miss yam and egg ooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Eyah.. Pele. No yam and egg where you're located??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
konkonbilo:
Eyah.. Pele. No yam and egg where you're located??

I think it is
Just crazy expensive
Our pipo like to increase 100%
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Who knows this?

Tanfinrin I think. It made my childhood.

They’ll give me offering money for church, I will put half and suppress the rest to buy it. Kinda nostalgic... grin

Looks like dokua
It's Hausa snack

Dunno
But looks like it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by penitential(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
I need detailed steps of how this was made
Mariangeles:
I plan to write a recipe book, so every recipe I come up with, I try it first to see if it'll make the cut.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dyt:

Looks like dokua
It's Hausa snack

Dunno
But looks like it

Just checked google. You are right, na the same thing. I grew up in the SW and we called it Tanfiri.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Who knows this?

Tanfiri I think. It made my childhood.

So technically you are owing God. grin

Well done
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

So technically you are owing God. grin

Well done

Technically, there should be provision for bad debt. This one has tarried too long, should be written off.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rice,beans and banga

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kenfil:
Peppersoup for a cold and coronavirus night! God save ur ppl

Hope it's spicy enough to chase cold and corona away cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Looks good, so what's the Nut inside?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (3483) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.