Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5846882 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dyt:
Late dinner
Fried banana and egg

Had chocolate all day
**does choc make one bloated?**

That's the remain of a pack of 24
There is kuku God oo

You've been saying this fried banana thing, but I just assumed you meant plantain. I didnt know one could fry bananas.
Is it healthier than plantain?
Is the taste different from plantain?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
eyinjuege:

You've been saying this fried banana thing, but I just assumed you meant plantain. I didnt know one could fry bananas.

Fried bananas can never be better than plantain.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dinner
My plain indomie noodles- the way I like it these days. Nobody should start preaching and asking why there are no veggies or protein in the noodles pls. Don't judge me grin
My bowl of fruits- mango chunks, pineapple, watermelon, blackberries and blueberries. Some antioxidants to boost immunity in these perilous times. Perhaps a bit late, but better late than never
Last but not the least, my Assam tea. I used to think English tea was the best till I had the glorious taste of the Assam tea. So silky and smooth kiss. Added some honey, ginger and cardamom seeds. Chai, if you grate some ginger into your tea, it will change your tea game for life.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Boiled yam,sweet potatoes,coco yam and Irish potatoes

Hey God! See egg na. See as egg rich like Bill gates shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin
I haven't been to the office for two weeks now ( leave things) and my snail connect is in the office. So no snail for now.
Do and return to work so we'll go back seeing those snails grin grin

pocohantas:

BRD is to snail,
As Mariangèles is to plantain.

grin
Yeah, just as you like to repost that burnt offering of yours tongue. I love seeing the snails inside food. But to buy it alive, and crawling, nah, I'll pass.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
eyinjuege:

Lol
That's what I use oo
No plantain so I use green banana

It tastes good in my mouth
grin grin grin grin

I don't get yam too
So I use potatoes for my porridge

I cannot shout ooo
If I no say na banana, no one will know ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
eyinjuege:
Dinner
My plain indomie noodles- the way I like it these days. Nobody should start preaching and asking why there are no veggies or protein in the noodles pls. Don't judge me grin
My bowl of fruits- mango chunks, pineapple, watermelon, blackberries and blueberries. Some antioxidants to boost immunity in these perilous times. Perhaps a bit late, but better late than never
Last but not the least, my Assam tea. I used to think English tea was the best till I had the glorious taste of the Assam tea. So silky and smooth kiss. Added some honey, ginger and cardamom seeds. Chai, if you grate some ginger into your tea, it will change your tea game for life.

Yeah, this is my Today's Special well presented , all round nutrition and a good combo for a perfect breakfast

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
cococandy:
Food

Rice and stir fried chicken breasts

here is my Dish of the Day,

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nobody asked you to be the judge sha.

Just post food grin

payperpost:

here is my Dish of the Day,

payperpost:

Yeah, this is my Today's Special well presented , all round nutrition and a good combo for a perfect breakfast

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:
As we have been advised to eat healthy this period, I decided to do justice to some greens this afternoon.

So I prepared efo riro( ugwu leaf) with ẹja kika, diced ponmo and on crayfish mix I got from shoprite. White rice was the choicest side to go with it. And sure it was delicious cool

Our Soup of the day walked in with 18 likes, poor presentation though , making me wanna give it to that Fufu , Efo and Fish. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
cococandy:
Nobody asked you to be the judge sha.

Just post food grin

I have good eyes for good tasty food and I can say when i see one by mere looking at it,
mind you! I wont hesitate to say it, if you post another burnt offering like that burnt chicken you did that day cheesy
and like said , they are my personal choices of the day , they got me salivating.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dyt:

Lol
That's what I use oo
No plantain so I use green banana

It tastes good in my mouth
grin grin grin grin

I don't get yam too
So I use potatoes for my porridge

I cannot shout ooo
If I no say na banana, no one will know ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
cheesy

I will try this one day.
For now, corona has emptied all the shops so I just have some old soft bananas at home, probably spoilt sef.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
eyinjuege:

cheesy

I will try this one day.
For now, corona has emptied all the shops so I just have some old soft bananas at home, probably spoilt sef.

Don't forget to tell me when you do

Waiting for reviews
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Plantain
Calories 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g 1%
Saturated fat 0.3 g 1%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 7 mg 0%
Potassium 893 mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 57 g 19%
Dietary fiber 4.1 g 16%
Sugar 27 g
Protein 2.3 g 4%
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 54%
Calcium 0% Iron 6%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 25%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 16%

Banana
Calories 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g 0%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 1 mg 0%
Potassium 422 mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9%
Dietary fiber 3.1 g 12%
Sugar 14 g
Protein 1.3 g 2%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 20%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 8%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2020
Middle of the night.

This is really unhealthy but what to do when you wake up hungry.

P.s 2 indomie isnt enough, 3 is too much. 1 medium is not enough medium and small too much.

Decided to try the hungry man pack today and man it's a lot.

Greasy dodo too.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:37am On Mar 21, 2020
loveymom:

Hope it's spicy enough to chase cold and corona away cheesy

It was spicy enough my dear!! Just delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:05am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Hey God! See egg na. See as egg rich like Bill gates shocked
Lol
You wei d pepper us with snail fah cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LegendHero(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Let me drop my own too.

This is fried rice with goat meat to support it.

As a sharp guy, delicious food is important!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Breakfast: Egg toasts and cucumber slices to balance up.
With coffee, it was perfect.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Even though I’ve developed a cold and as a result have lost my sense of taste and smell, I know all these meals were delicious kiss

Hmmm.... I just dey look you coronally... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
I plan to write a recipe book, so every recipe I come up with, I try it first to see if it'll make the cut.
I call this one Nutty rice.

I like that plan not to remain in the pipeline, let it crystallize so I can buy it and make good use of it..
You can call it- Nwanyi Ogede cook book...

As for nutty rice, I think its worth trying once I get the recipe for it..Me Weh I still get beef with rice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Who knows this?

Tanfiri I think. It made my childhood

They’ll give me offering money for church, I will put half and suppress the rest to buy it. Kinda nostalgic... grin

Na wah o.. Nothing on earth I won't see from this girl in this life. Anytime I think its over, she comes out with St new..

@ the embolden- I had same experience anyways

But, I imagine say u no fit dey chop this thing again even if u see am..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
armadeo:
Middle of the night.

This is really unhealthy but what to do when you wake up hungry.

P.s 2 indomie isnt enough, 3 is too much. 1 medium is not enough medium and small too much.

Decided to try the hungry man pack today and man it's a lot.

Greasy dodo too.

The best thing is to eat in the dream... Not to wake up in the middle of the night hungry..
Once I eat a nice meal in the astral plane, I have no need of waking up hungry in mid of night..When I shld be busy working in the astral plane..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
Breakfast: Egg toasts and cucumber slices to balance up.
With coffee, it was perfect.

* in nairamarley voice * Owo wá l'eko, àwọn kan wà Alright........Mariangeles u are doing well.....Ooiin!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2020
duchaB:

I like that plan not to remain in the pipeline, let it crystallize so I can buy it and make good use of it..
You can call it- Nwanyi Ogede cook book...

As for nutty rice, I think its worth trying once I get the recipe for it..Me Weh I still get beef with rice.
How poetic grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

* in nairamarley voice * Owo wá l'eko, àwọn kan wà Alright........Mariangeles u are doing well.....Ooiin!

Thanks cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2020
duchaB:

Hmmm.... I just dey look you coronally... angry
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Cousin9999:
Plantain
Calories 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g 1%
Saturated fat 0.3 g 1%
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 7 mg 0%
Potassium 893 mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 57 g 19%
Dietary fiber 4.1 g 16%
Sugar 27 g
Protein 2.3 g 4%
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 54%
Calcium 0% Iron 6%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 25%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 16%

Banana
Calories 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g 0%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 1 mg 0%
Potassium 422 mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9%
Dietary fiber 3.1 g 12%
Sugar 14 g
Protein 1.3 g 2%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 20%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 8%

Hmmm, interesting..
Tough choice, but plantains have a higher level of Vit C, iron and other micronutrients.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
let's maintain a certain level of decency here please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
LegendHero:
Let me drop my own too.

This is fried rice with goat meat to support it.

As a sharp guy, delicious food is important!

Bobo wey sabi.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Breakfast got me like this.....

Akara balls with custard garnished with milk and healthy seed sprinkling(flaxseeds n sesame seeds)

abbieskitchenn

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Brunch
Spag
Chopped goat head
Fried banana

Orange and banana to go with it
**picking teeth**

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.