Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761972 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
payperpost:

with black Shaki/ towel

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Breakfast A cup of coffee with fried yam and fried egg

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akposy:

why you no clean am with hot worra?

don't let Poco see this oo! she will criticise you ehn!

delete it, its disgusting.

Poco right now

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
payperpost:

why you no clean am with hot worra?
I did. Hot water doesn't bleach it. We have 3 colours of tripe...white, off white and black

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akposy:

I did. Hot water doesn't bleach it. We have 3 colours of tripe...white, off white and black

why you no use Hypo ?
if Poco see this shaki ehn, that dirty kitchen guy own nah small compare to what the headmistress will do to you, better delete it quick

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akposy:

I bought black one and seasoned with plenty black pepper....
I didn't know there are black colour too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
motunabby:

Oh thanks for d sweet complement
You are not married now. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emilyone(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
NextD18:
A bunch of thanks, accolades and appreciations to the real buddies, founders and launchers of this thread about 8 years ago.

Yme1
MissyB3
Emilyone
SniperInADiaper
afam4eva
Free2ryhme and many few who were active then.

You buddies really did well and your efforts will always be remembered. NOBODY can steal it. smiley
Present
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jollof rice and chicken today.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
I've been in bed all Day... My routine today was like -

Listen to 90's r&b and rap.
Read some interesting novels.
Eat.

Fixed some Jollof rice and chicken...Salad from a fast food joint(Got 4 packs some days ago) ...i love to eat jollof rice with that small plastic spoon.Lol

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Una well done for this food thread o...
How una dey cope with this Aunty Coro?
Make una stay strong o.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akposy:

Na wa for you o. SMH
Come and eat my perfectly prepared egusi soup. Bring your eba or fufu...it will calm your roaring nerves

Where the egusi SOUP?
Abi na egusi-nkwobi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexyjigga:
I've been in bed all Day... My routine today was like -

Smoke weed.
Listen to 90's r&b and rap.
Read some interesting novels.
Eat.

Fixed some Jollof rice and chicken...Salad from a fast food joint(Got 4 packs some days ago) ... i love to eat jollof rice with that small plastic spoon .Lol

Yeah, brings back memories of times we were given rice in church or birthday parties as kids.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princejebs(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadySwitz:
Eat and be Merry

Chai I cant wait for boo to be back from his long trip...i am so knackered
Give me recipe and steps. I want to surprise babe after corona
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
I no gree oh
Akposy:

Oatmeal Cookies

½ and ¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
⅛ tsp baking soda
⅛ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup margarine
¼ cup brown sugar
⅛ cup granulated sugar...you can substitute with honey
½ egg (about ⅛ cup)
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup oat (½ works too)
Raisin (optional)

Cream the butter and sugar till it is creamy.
Add in your egg and vanilla and mix together.
In a separate bowl, mix the other dry ingredients together (don't add the oat and raisins).
Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mix and "fold in". Please do not over mix at this stage.
Add in the oat and raisins (if using). Gently fold in.

Line your baking tray with parchment paper
Preheat your oven to about 180°c (I used my discretion here cos my oven doesn't have thermometer, just ensure the oven is not very hot or rather burning high.
You can refrigerate your dough for about 30mins (I didn't refrigerate mine cos it wasn't available). However, refrigerating the dough helps prevent the dough from spreading too thin in the oven.

Scoop with an ice cream spoon unto the baking sheet and bake till the edge comes out golden (I used my 1 tablespoon "spoon" to scoop and fold into a ball).
Kindly note, don't over bake. That was the mistake I made. Once the edges are brown and cripsy, remove from the oven and allow to cool. The center might look uncooked but oatmeal cookies are meant to be soft and chewy.

cc Halcyon123. It yaf finished o.

Cococandy. Thanks ma. The oven is serving its purpose. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akposy:

Oatmeal Cookies

½ and ¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
⅛ tsp baking soda
⅛ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup margarine
¼ cup brown sugar
⅛ cup granulated sugar...you can substitute with honey
½ egg (about ⅛ cup)
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup oat (½ works too)
Raisin (optional)

Cream the butter and sugar till it is creamy.
Add in your egg and vanilla and mix together.
In a separate bowl, mix the other dry ingredients together (don't add the oat and raisins).
Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mix and "fold in". Please do not over mix at this stage.
Add in the oat and raisins (if using). Gently fold in.

Line your baking tray with parchment paper
Preheat your oven to about 180°c (I used my discretion here cos my oven doesn't have thermometer, just ensure the oven is not very hot or rather burning high.
You can refrigerate your dough for about 30mins (I didn't refrigerate mine cos it wasn't available). However, refrigerating the dough helps prevent the dough from spreading too thin in the oven.

Scoop with an ice cream spoon unto the baking sheet and bake till the edge comes out golden (I used my 1 tablespoon "spoon" to scoop and fold into a ball).
Kindly note, don't over bake. That was the mistake I made. Once the edges are brown and cripsy, remove from the oven and allow to cool. The center might look uncooked but oatmeal cookies are meant to be soft and chewy.

cc Halcyon123. It yaf finished o.

Cococandy. Thanks ma. The oven is serving its purpose. I appreciate
Thanks for the steps...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yuneehk:

Yeah, brings back memories of times we were given rice in church or birthday parties as kids.

Definitely.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apotek: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dyt:
Brunch

Porridge made with potato and assorted fried stew

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
payperpost:

why you no use Hypo ?
if Poco see this shaki ehn, that dirty kitchen guy own nah small compare to what the headmistress will do to you, better delete it quick

This got me laughing grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bread, indomie, fish and shrimp.

Late night snack.

Wack all the left overs

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
uve bin shouting u lived abroad now cos of virus u cant come home.u have been humble and in pains.I dont wish u bad I pray for u and family but is a lesson DAT d proud dont last and no conditions is permanent
Who is this one And what bull crap are you spewing here? This is how you talk anyhow in real life even when you know you have halitosis.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
I didn't know there are black colour too
Meaning that you've never seen a sheep/sheep with black/golden fleece? Or what are u tryna form
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
This bot actually think I will engage him grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
WildChild00:

This got me laughing grin grin
even me

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
apotek:

angry

yüzünle ilgili sorun ne kardeşim?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Where the egusi SOUP?
Abi na egusi-nkwobi?
Lol. The soup was covered by the meat.

....After the pics taking, I transfer the soup back to pot, add enough water so e go last. Na isolation soup be that o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Yam/potato fries and eggs sauce

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2020
cococandy:
Yam/potato fries and eggs sauce

My best of the best

I fit consume a basin of fries and I heard its not healthy

But angry

Who cares?

One thing must kill a man cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Death by fries grin

Better than death by corona virus cheesy
jnrbayano:

My best of the best

I fit consume a basin of fries and I heard its not healthy

But angry

Who cares?

One thing must kill a man cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Akposy:

Lol. The soup was covered by the meat.

....After the pics taking, I transfer the soup back to pot, add enough water so e go last. Na isolation soup be that o
You're funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nn3muka(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Breakfast

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2020
cococandy:
Death by fries grin

Better than death by corona virus cheesy

I tell you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PissInside, legennd2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.