Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779990 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mayluv(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prestonn please come and give us recipe for you plantain moin moin. It looks so good. Almost certain that it will taste better.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who made you food critic? Cook and post, you won't. But you gladly took Judge over food.
NextD18:

As expected. cheesy cheesy grin grin

I'm a bitter soul? Because I didn't scream yummy like others did? Or bitter because WE preferred Akpossy's posts? :

You ladies are something else o, reason Una no dey ever learn atall. Always crying, ranting and resorting to insults when someone tells you the truth.

Yours ain't looking that bad, but Akposyy will do it better.... Take a look at his bread.

So croomy yummy. grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes, please do! It looks delicious
mayluv:
Prestonn please come and give us recipe for you plantain moin moin. It looks so good. Almost certain that it will taste better.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Who made you food critic? Cook and post, you won't. But you gladly took Judge over food.
Lmao! Those that commended your post, who made them food COMMENDIST ? grin

Oh! What a voomy yummy bread.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
omooba969:

Is this roasted or 'got burnt? undecided

Jezz asking for a friend..
tell your friend to ask the gods of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you
Amorprincesa24:
Ingredients

Butter 250g (I used Simas)
Sugar 1cup
Rising flour 2Cups
Eggs 4
Milk 1/2 cup
Condensed milk (peak)
Vanilla extract (1 Teaspoon)
Banana flavour (1 Tablespoon)
Milk powdered flavour (1 Tablespoon)
Rum (1 Tablespoon)

If you have handmixer you can use it if not use turning garri stick.

In a bowl press in the butter and add sugar and start creaming with your handmixer until it's fluffy and looks kind of white.

Pre-heat oven 150 Celsius but my oven doesn't have those written timers so i just turned the knob to the lowest temperature.

Grease your pan with melted butter or unmelt which ever. Just ensure the pan is properly greased. I used an 8inch pan cos i don't have a 6 inches pan.

Then add your liquid flavour, condensed milk and rum to the creamed butter/sugar and turn clockwise.

In a separate bowl whisk the eggs until its quite foamy.

In a separate bowl sieve your flour, milk and power milk flavour

Then you add half of the foamy eggs to the butter and stir, then add the already sieved flour to the butter and fold in with your stick and you finally add in the remaining foamy eggs and fold in until smooth.

Then pour it into the already greased pan and put in the oven and leave to bake.

The cake should be ready in 45minutes.

Please manage it am not so good in writing recipes. Thank you

Cc: WetSmoke

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
breadplanets:
tell your friend to ask the gods of the land.

Lol cheesy but you know the gods are on holiday ATM. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
MariamAlheri:
#IsolationBreakfast is ready, come one, come all. grin

Noodles isn't my favorite food but when I want to eat it...

Loveymom
DuchaB

What did u use to love-vendor up the noodles itself..
I can see carrot..what else?
I made noodles this morning too, but it ended up like pap. Maybe too much cooking heat or water.. I have to figure this out..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:
Whoever can resist fried plantain can kill, I swear! grin
Even the smell can cast out demons! grin
Where is the fried plantain?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:

Where is the fried plantain?

I removed it grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

I removed it grin
Bring it back. grin

With pictures, this time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
MCMXCVIII:
Morning ma. What food is that?

Good morning

It is Ground beef, diced potatoes, parsley flakes, butter and seasoning.

I have no name for the Dish, was just experimenting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:

Bring it back. grin

With pictures, this time.
If only you promise to stop your wahala , then I will cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
MariamAlheri:
#IsolationBreakfast is ready, come one, come all. grin

Noodles isn't my favorite food but when I want to eat it...

Loveymom
DuchaB

Looks nice, Enjoy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
cutiereborn:

Nwannem, we bless God for life and protection.
I trust you and yours are keeping safe during this trying period.
It will be well kiss

Thank God, we are doing great. Amen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

If only you promise to stop your wahala , then I will cool
Both the plantain and the fried.

I no want again.grin grin cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:
Breakfast: The place where two oceans meet cheesy
This your beans is causing war in the middle belt ooo Kai why na kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:

Both the plantain and the fried.

I no want again.grin grin cheesy
Ngwanu hapuya laidat
Onye okwu n'uka
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Torie8:
This your beans is causing war in the middle belt ooo Kai why na kiss

We bring peace, not war cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ngwanu hapuya laidat
Onye okwu n'uka
cool
Bikozienu nah

Just the plantain tip. cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

We bring peace, not war cheesy
yea grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:

Bikozienu nah

Just the plantain tip. cry cry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Nwataa emebichala kpamkpam! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Nwataa emebichala kpamkpam! grin
Lmao! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Mbakwa o, ife di otuahu adirokwa o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wayne4uall(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin come and join me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Today's outdoor job
Food for 80guests
Smokey jollof rice

abbieskitchenn

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
motunabby:
Food for 80guests
Smokey jollof rice

abbieskitchenn
Hey God eeeh!! See better chaw! cheesy cheesy

Let's bless this food abeg. I can't wait!

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen!

Bless us, O Lord!
And bless this thy rice!
Which we are about to devour!
From thy bounty.
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Hanty can I bring basin for my own share? angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
motunabby:
Today's outdoor job
Food for 80guests
Smokey jollof rice

abbieskitchenn
Are those guests excluded in no gathering?
I will like to be there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hapikojie79: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kwa_ran_teen food!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
beta banga snail soup with beta dry kifi for launch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oha soup... come with your preferred swallow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Brunch

Oats, unsweetened Almond Milk, Pecan, Strawberries and Banana

Its healthy week for me

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.