Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5809151 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
duchaB:

Which kind Nyetum.. Usa Usagbuleke.. grin

Nna, biko mee ka'm ghota... undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Definitely a done deal! grin

Better Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2020
loveymom:
Lunch as the Oats no full me

Recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:03am On Apr 04, 2020
I wanted the cake to be moist and sweet.
The taste was really good.
Please bake am sure it will look so good.
Akposy:

Hehehehe. Thanks anyway

Amoraprincess. Why did you add condense milk, milk flavour as well as evaporated milk to your cake? How did it taste with the flavour blast. It's been over a year I baked cake
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Plead:

Recipe?

Fried Rice is not hard to cook na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I wanted the cake to be moist and sweet.
The taste was really good.
Please bake am sure it will look so good.
I will try it out when i am ready. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2020
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2020
loveymom:

Fried Rice is not hard to cook na

I’m good at cooking jollof but I don’t know how to cook fried rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2020
mayluv:
Prestonn please come and give us recipe for you plantain moin moin. It looks so good. Almost certain that it will taste better.
Thanks very much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Yes, please do! It looks delicious
Thanks Amor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Village kitchen

Holla!!!! @ Mayluv ... @ Amorprincesa24

PLANTAIN MOIN-MOIN

INGREDIENTS
~ Over-ripe plantain
~Crayfish powder
~Red bell pepper
~Chopped onions
~Salt
~Chilli powder
~Seasoning cubes
~Palm oil
~Water
~Plantain flour/Optional

INSTRUCTIONS

1.....Peel your over-ripe plantain and blend it with the chopped onions, red bell pepper and water.

2..... In a bowl, pour your plantain mixture and mix in the palm oil, chilli powder, salt, crayfish powder and seasoning cubes... At this stage you can decide to add your plantain flour if using.

3.....Place the plantain mixture in a foil container, banana leaves or ceramic bowl for steaming.

4.....Add water in a pot and bring to boil, the water should not be above your container....Place your plantain moin moin to steam for about 30 minutes.. Take it out and allow to cool down a bit, and serve.

Plantain Moin-Moin can be eaten on its own.

Note:
●Some people do add corn, cooked beans, or plantain flour while mixing the plantain mixture.

●You can also bake it using oven.

36 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2020
duchaB:

U just gave me the recipe for noodels..
I wld try this next..
Only I must add garlic to mine.
Thanks..

Yeah, I do add ginger an garlic to mine but they weren't available yesterday.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
The fried plantains wey I been remove

Looking very fresh and well timed. Not too ripe, not too brown, not burnt not soggy. Just about perfect. Your beans come to mind, but I will pass. I will do this with egusi soup. Egusi soup and dodo combo is the best kept secret in African cuisine. Preferably chicken egusi soup.

Life is good.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2020
loveymom:

I kept yours oo, waiting for you to arrive

That was tasty and delicious, I totally enjoyed it. Tankzalot grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Answer, and it's yours! smiley

Eseun, I answered o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
diordaves:

Looking very fresh and well timed. Not too ripe, not too brown, not burnt not soggy. Just about perfect. Your beans come to mind, but I will pass. I will do this with egusi soup. Egusi soup and dodo combo is the best kept secret in African cuisine. Preferably chicken egusi soup.

Life is good.

Thank you.
Egusi soup with fried plantain really?
Are you a chef? You seem to know quite a lot...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2020
loveymom:
Lunch as the Oats no full me

I love this. I really do. The ingredients are in good proportion and bursting with complimenting flavours. I love the broccoli side but less cooked or steamed. This is eat and be merry.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thank you.
Egusi soup with fried plantain really?
Are you a chef? You seem to know quite a lot...

Chef? In my dreams. I just love home made food and good cooks....... and chefs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Early morning epiti... Corn and ripe plantain in leaf wrapping

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nna, biko mee ka'm ghota... undecided

Nne biko Hapum aka.. Ihe miniri bu Ogologo Akpili..
Kedu ki mere

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
The other day's breakfast

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
duchaB:

Nne biko Hapum aka.. Ihe miniri bu Ogologo Akpili..
Kedu ki mere
grin

I'm fine, thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Before Covid-19 lockdown...I miss the pepper�

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blezzy080: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Breakfast is ready

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Leesah:
Early morning epiti... Corn and ripe plantain in leaf wrapping

Nice!
Ekusu....local language

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Breakfast kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Whatever happened to Chasers?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lalaponcus(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Early morning pancakes. My mum is my loyal model cool cool

45 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Have some akara.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
I planned making moimoi this morning, only to overseleep because of the rain so I opted for noodles garnished with veggies, boiled egg and fried fish.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2020
See food after food cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.