Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762917 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

Authentic, very traditional taste right? cheesy
Yes o. Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:
Making rice krispy treats

Butter, marshmallows, vanilla essence and puffed rice cereal.

Melt the “meltables” and add the rice cereal. Press down and leave to set. Cut into shapes of your choice and enjoy wink

Coco, looks like you've been consuming much sugar lately
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy

chii8:
Evening snack
Share your recipe please.

Crunchy buns is bae
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Teespice how are you?
very fine and you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:

Soon cheesy
...ish
I am waiting too. starch and banga reminds me of those days in law school, yenagoa.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

This is just it exactly the way I like it..
I have tried to make It come out like this but I keep screwing It up even after MariamAlheri left a recipe..

Mariangeles how u dey do am..

This don't even look like u added a single drop of water after u might have parboiled the noodles..

Pele, keep trying.

Stir-fry in the oil with very little or no water. Also, do not parboil for too long.

The brand of noodles you're using is also a good factor. Dangote noodles for example begins to melt once it's stayed too long in water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

You know how its affecting us na..
We are in it together..

Pele o, it is well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:

Lol! I can imagine..so sorry for your loss. You've peppered them gang grin.

Thanks o, Ósè grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:

I'm a transgendered cheesy.

Miguo...Mero o.

That's not possible na, na man you be. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and eja Kika stew inspired by Mariangeles.

It tasted like olden days food cheesy. Yummy

Bros you funny o, you make it sound like you're 100 yrs old grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
MariamAlheri:

Pele, keep trying.

Stir-fry in the oil with very little or no water. Also, do not parboil for too long.

The brand of noodles you're using is also a good factor. Dangote noodles for example begins to melt once it's stayed too long in water.

Thanks Sister. Its indomie noodles I eat.

But I didn't know what exact quantity of oil to use..
Do u think like 2 table spoon full is just enough to stir fry 2 pack of indomie noodles?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Teespice:

I am waiting too.
starch and banga reminds me of those days in law school, yenagoa.
hei. I’ve put myself in trouble cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tonyfx:

Some days are like that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tonyfx:

The snack she made actually doesn't usually have much sugar. It doesn't need it.

And marshmallows are surprisingly low in sugar, fat, and etc.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cousin9999:

The snack she made actually doesn't usually have much sugar. It doesn't need it.

And marshmallows are surprisingly low in sugar, fat, and etc.

Really, I thought marshmallows were very sugary o. Thanks I've learnt something new make I nor go fall my hand for public grin

cococandy:

Some days are like that

Carry on Dear I like your style wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Nice cheesy
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

This is just it exactly the way I like it..
I have tried to make It come out like this but I keep screwing It up even after MariamAlheri left a recipe..

Mariangeles how u dey do am..

This don't even look like u added a single drop of water after u might have parboiled the noodles..

First you prep all your ingredients for your stir fry, next thing you do is to drop your noodles into a pan of already boiling water, stir with a fork, immediately it separates, pour into a sieve before it gets soft and soggy. ( You can season your noodles and toss it with a fork at this point because it gets more difficult to mix when it cakes)

Put your pan back on the fire ( on a low heat because you don't want it burnt) and start frying all your desired ingredients immediately, then you can add the already seasoned noodles and stir to mix.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
breadplanets:
I use plastic bowl to whip eggs so I don't think that's it. It might be any of the other 2. I think its the melting of the sugar and eggs. Anyways baking na trial and error until u perfect it cheesy

True.
It applies to everything.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

Thanks Sister. Its indomie noodles I eat.

But I didn't know what exact quantity of oil to use..
Do u think like 2 table spoon full is just enough to stir fry 2 pack of indomie noodles?

For that small pack they sell at #50 naira abi? Make it 4 table spoons.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Teespice:

very fine and you?
I'm cool. Emmm OK see, I'm using this medium to apologize for trolling you with my other account. You're not ugly okay? sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Biingoo:
I'm cool. Emmm OK see, I'm using this medium to apologize for trolling you with my other account. You're not ugly okay? sad

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're welcome cheesy

Dalu riennè

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 2:48am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=NextD18 post=88173369][/quote] Onye nsogbu sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omawumi17(f): 4:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning everyone
please if you have more than enough foodstuff and u can afford to spare some...Some of us needs it as we are out of job now due to covid lockdown
God bless you all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Omawumi17:
Good morning everyone
please if you have more than enough foodstuff and u can afford to spare some...Some of us needs it as we are out of job now due to covid lockdown
God bless you all

Are they still letting people go out into town to buy food or medicine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Dinner on day 11 of lockdown.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Something light for breakfast cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omawumi17(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2020
cococandy:

Are they still letting people go out into town to buy food or medicine?
Here in Ibadan, people are allowed to go out to buy food from 6am to 7pm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Omawumi17:

Here in Ibadan, people are allowed to go out to buy food from 6am to 7pm
Lol. So it’s business as usual.
Because everyone can leave their houses and claim to be out buying food grin.
Does that mean stores are open too. Or only a few stores are open while the rest are closed? I’m just trying to imagine in my head how they are adequately enforcing the social distancing.

Send me an email. I’ll reply when I wake up.
Be safe okay?

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Biingoo:

No worries. Apology accepted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2020
cococandy:
hei. I’ve put myself in trouble cheesy

It was one delicacy I loved back then. Unfortunately, I am yet to see a place or anyone who makes it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Teespice:

It was one delicacy I loved back then. Unfortunately, I am yet to see a place or anyone who makes it.

So I guess I’m owing you and poco some banga soup then.
In my defense, outside is not open.
You’ll get it when you get it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.