Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788027 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mariangeles:
One thing I am sure of...stir fried is my favourite noodle style tongue

This is just it exactly the way I like it..
I have tried to make It come out like this but I keep screwing It up even after MariamAlheri left a recipe..

Mariangeles how u dey do am..

This don't even look like u added a single drop of water after u might have parboiled the noodles..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:

Na gode Baba na.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dyt:
Ayamase
Assorted
Rice and beans

I like the look of the stew.. Looks like stew used for ewa
aganyi sp??
Mariangeles shld know that pepper stew used on that very soft beans eaten with bread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

We have NEVER seen you post even cup of water. Except instigating trouble and looking for heads to jam. All is definitely not well with you.

Throwbaq to this semo and afang I ate at Biobak. I have a feeling it was cooked by a Yoruba woman, married to an Ibibio man. The pepper was on another level.

Stan, i don't think there is any lady of this forum that has your brokos in her hands like this young lady has.
You better be careful.
I don't just understand the kind of connection between you two. It don't seem healthy at all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
armadeo:
Poundoyam, egusi goatmeat.

Havent eaten all day. I am ravenous.
Na this one be food cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:
[s]Cococandy and Dyt. I've not seen you both converse or commend your food posts here before.

I hope all is well? Thanks[/s]!
The under16 moniker must be your alternate
U both reason alike!

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simple dinner.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Evening snack

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
chii8:
Evening snack
If you don't mind, did you consume all these snacks alone?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:

No Sir.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mariangeles:
One thing I am sure of...stir fried is my favourite noodle style tongue

Sure...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
chii8:

No Sir.
If I must ask again without any intended insult.

Can you please give me one to enjoy with you by liking and sharing this comment. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:
Cococandy and Dyt. I've not seen you both converse or commend your food posts here before.

I hope all is well? Thanks!
Obataosu grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Obataosu grin
Lol. I stated my observations and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me from stating more when observed, no matter the epistle of insults on my mention.

I haven't seen both converse or commend their food posts here.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Legitdimple:
Simple dinner.
Nice cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:

Ichie nsogbu grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Obataosu grin

As in ehhh....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Appetizer grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Ichie nsogbu grin
The snacks looks so good and nice.

Give me the snacks with chilled Zobo and watch me eat it like a boss.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Obataosu grin

Lmao.

I have never seen someone that instigates strife like him before. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Making rice krispy treats

Butter, marshmallows, vanilla essence and puffed rice cereal.

Melt the “meltables” and add the rice cereal. Press down and leave to set. Cut into shapes of your choice and enjoy wink

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:

Lol. I stated my observations and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me from stating more when observed, no matter the epistle of insults on my mention.

I haven't seen both converse or commend their food posts here.

Chai. Like I said earlier,it’s not your fault clown.
I blame the fools who take you serious on this thread cheesy

This is what happens when someone seeks attention at all cost....

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Teespice:

Lmao.

I have never seen someone that instigates strife like him before. Smh.
Teespice how are you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:
Making rice krispy treats

Butter, marshmallows, vanilla essence and puffed rice cereal.

Melt the “meltables” and add the rice cereal. Press down and leave to set. Cut into shapes of your choice and enjoy wink

This one strong o. Coco, call me when you prepare that your banga and starch.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

This one strong o. Coco, call me when you prepare that your banga and starch.

Soon cheesy

...ish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Plead:

Chai. Like I said earlier,it’s not your fault clown.
I blame the fools who take you serious on this thread cheesy

This is what happens when someone seeks attention at all cost....
Hello Bruv, you good?

How did you celebrate your birthday?

What soup did you cook?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:

I really don't know what happened. It maybe because I added too much vanilla essence or because I used a big plastic bowl for 3 eggs or because I melted the sugar and egg mix over double boiler before I whipped.
I use plastic bowl to whip eggs so I don't think that's it. It might be any of the other 2. I think its the melting of the sugar and eggs. Anyways baking na trial and error until u perfect it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
loveymom:

I am at the door sis please open.
You're welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

I like the look of the stew.. Looks like stew used for ewa
aganyi sp??
Mariangeles shld know that pepper stew used on that very soft beans eaten with bread.

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rice and eja Kika stew inspired by Mariangeles.

It tasted like olden days food cheesy. Yummy

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
breadplanets:
I use plastic bowl to whip eggs so I don't think that's it. It might be any of the other 2. I think its the melting of the sugar and eggs. Anyways baking na trial and error until u perfect it cheesy

Yes. I'll try again. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and eja Kika stew inspired by Mariangeles.

It tasted like olden days food cheesy. Yummy

Authentic, very traditional taste right? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.