Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5795922 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Really fine doughnut
bbstarr:
First post... Doughnuts

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy
BlueRayDick:

Thank you , I've collected my "like" back sharp sharp.

Imagine how he was talking about not being able to afford cow laps and people were telling him to be grateful he can afford egg and turkey in one meal....smh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
You tried looks good. Let's see the inside.
4realwoman:
Homemade meat pie

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is good. How does it taste?
Akposy:
Peanut Garri Cookies

This was made with the ingredients we use in soaking/drinking garri. I decided to do something outside the norm

I challenge you all to try it and drop your feedbacks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Food is ready wink

Nice one.
I adore ladies that know how to cook like nuts.

One visited me, and since I was busy with something else, I requested she helped herself, I showed her where plantain was and all she needed to fry them.

I was surprised when she told me she does not know how to fry plantain, but she can try and fry eggs.
I had to stop what I was busy with and asked her to use her initiative while I stood and supervised her, at a point I had to take over cos she was just fumbling.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol my sister genuinely asked if the first picture was taken on a construction site when I asked her if she'd eat this meal in such an environment

Lord knows I won’t, even if I don’t see the kitchen- the way it is splattered on the plate is a NO. Day by day, I keep understanding the reason for their anger. Youwanbanme? No, I want make you stop to thief picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Lord knows I won’t, even if I don’t see the kitchen- the way it is splattered on the plate is a NO. Day by day, I keep understanding the reason for their anger. Youwanbanme? No, I want make you stop to thief picture. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Leave me!!! angry angry

Felt like a double promotion considering his former posts. I thought he bought new plates, an iPhone maybe, cleaned up his kitchen and presentation. To think we don’t judge here, but he is the one always picking on others! Pheeew!

@Youwanbanme, oya come o.

You will not stop with this tapeworms for supper angry
It looks like dangote spaghetti. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
MariaAngeles:

You're my Honeybunch/sugarplum/ pumpyumpyumpkin/ you're my sweetie pie/you're my cuppy cake/ gumdrops/ snow-cones snow-cones you're/ the apple of my eye

Can I have them all? Because you know, I sang to you tongue

Chisos! So u can be this romantic and you haven't said a single sweet word to me all theses years.

Thank God, I have finally seen the key to your heart wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

You will not stop with this tapeworms for supper angry
It looks like dangote spaghetti. tongue

It is not Dangote, he said it was an Italian one.

Youwanbanme, ngbo?

Muchechemucheche grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
loveymom:

Well done sis, I want some kiss
Thanks Nne kiss
Just take 1plate you alone, the rest can share the other plate wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Village Kitchen

@ Teespice @ BlueRayDick

How to cook Dangote spaghetti like a Pro. 101

Step 1.... Boil water using a large pot, please use enough water..To make sure pasta doesn’t stick.

Step 2... Salt your water and add your spaghetti into the boiling water, make sure you don't break it.

Step 3.. As the spaghetti start to cook, Stir it well using spaghetti spoon or tongs.

Step 4... Once is up to 4 minutes take out the spaghetti from the water and place it in a colander...Living the pot of spaghetti water on gass, make sure you reduce the heat.

Step 5... in the colander, add your extra virgin olive oil and stir.

While your Tomatoes or any sauce is on fire using nonstick pan....put in your spaghetti and take little hot water from the pot and add to it to continue the cooking process and add little extra virgin olive oil....Please make sure you dont stir using any spoon.. Just use your hand holding the pan and shake(like how you flip your pancake on pan) if you're not good at that, you can use chopped stick to turn. Not up to 3 minutes, turn off your gas.

NOTE:

* I prefer giving this recipe while in the kitchen with the person.

* Some folks do add oil to their boiling water, but that dont work... adding oil to water will make you start stirring continuously, because the oil always stay at the top of the water.

● Please don't come for me if you don't use Dangote spaghetti.. because he get as my body dey do me now, I nor too dey fine. Thanks for understanding. cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
duchaB:

Nice one.

One visited me, and since I was busy with something else, I requested she helped herself, I showed her where plantain was and all she needed to fry them.

I was surprised when she told me she does not know how to fry plantain, but she can try and fry eggs.
I had to stop what I was busy with and asked her to use her initiative while I stood and supervised her, at a point I had to take over cos she was just fumbling.

Lol i can't believe some ladies can't fry plantain shocked it's unbelievable! Maybe she's just forming posh or doesn't wanna cook lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village Kitchen

@ Teespice @ BlueRayDick

How to cook Dangoti spaghetti like a Pro. 101

Step 1.... Boil water using a large pot, please use enough water..To make sure pasta doesn’t stick.

Step 2... Salt your water and add your spaghetti into the boiling water, make sure you don't break it.

Step 3.. As the spaghetti start to cook, Stir it well using spaghetti spoon or tongs.

Step 4... Once is up to 4 minutes take out the spaghetti from the water and place it in a colander...Living the pot of spaghetti water on gass, make sure you reduce the heat.

Step 5... in the colander, add your extra virgin olive oil and stir.

While your Tomatoes or any sauce is on fire using nonstick pan....put in your spaghetti and take little hot water from the pot and add to it to continue the cooking process and add little extra virgin olive oil....Please make sure you dont stir using any spoon.. Just use your hand holding the pan and shake(like how you flip your pancake on pan) if you're not good at that, you can us a chopped stick to turn. Not up to 3 minutes, turn off your gas.

NOTE:

* I prefer giving this recipe while in the kitchen with the person.

* Some folks do add oil to their boiling water, but that dont work... adding oil to water will make you start stirring continuously, because the oil always stay at the top of the water.

● Please don't come for me if you don't use Dangoti spaghetti.. because he get as my body dey do me now, I nor too dey fine. Thanks for understanding. cheesy cheesy

Thanks. Before this lockdown in over, I will do exactly as you have prescribed and I will give u feedback. Whether we pass or fail, we are in this together with Alhaji Aliko grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ogbono and onugbu soup

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Thanks. Before this lockdown in over, I will do exactly as you have prescribed and I will give u feedback. Whether we pass or fail, we are in this together with Alhaji Aliko grin
You're welcome.

Don't worry we can't fail, There is also 201... but if we fail 201, I will teach you how to turn spaghetti to Tuwo Shinkafa.. Dangote all the way cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nnemuka:
Ogbono loading cool
Hopefully nobody will troll my ikwe tomorrow oo

The ikwe is your own, you no thief am from Instagram. I am waiting for the soup nne.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Leave me!!! angry angry

Felt like a double promotion considering his former posts. I thought he bought new plates, an iPhone maybe, cleaned up his kitchen and presentation. To think we don’t judge here, but he is the one always picking on others! Pheeew!

@Youwanbanme, oya come o.
grin grin grin

Aje ni e iwo omo yi
Onye onu ngu
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nnemuka:
Ogbono and onugbu soup

Dis your soup fine o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
cutiereborn:

Looks great.
Ehnnn, I tried another batch of the chocolate chip cookies, this time I added little chocolates and cut in chunk size so they don't melt easily and reduced the heat as you suggested. The result...

Can I have some please? tongue
It's just raining food and snacks everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
duchaB:

Chisos! So u can be this romantic and you haven't said a single sweet word to me all theses years.

Thank God, I have finally seen the key to your heart wink

You haven't posted a single food na cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
loveymom:
Fried Rice
Jollof Rice
That jollof rice is just calling my name tongue
Looks dry n one one just like I love it kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Can I have some please? tongue
It's just raining food and snacks everywhere!
Nnem, are you still asking? Abeg help yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dyt:

Na wa for photo stealer o and I was busy praising the pics.
The pics is still dope sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Wouldn't eggs make for a nice binder? I imagined it would
I'm sure it would. I almost added egg but then, I wanted it to be completely local
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Dis your soup fine o
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
duchaB:

Nice one.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
cutiereborn:

Nnem, are you still asking? Abeg help yourself kiss
Ezinwanne kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Pls if you know anyone in need of food pls kindly tell the person to link up on www.covidaid.ng. it's real, they are giving food that will last a household for at least 5 days. Once u register they will come to ur door step. It's an organisational body.

And for those who do not have access to internet, they can dial *371*911# on MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile

Copied from reliable source.

I saw this nd decided to share,this begibegi must stop angry Please apply only if you are in need nd people that wants to volunteer food can donate also!
Let's share the word not the virus!

Are they in Plateau state
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
cutiereborn:

Looks great.
Ehnnn, I tried another batch of the chocolate chip cookies, this time I added little chocolates and cut in chunk size so they don't melt easily and reduced the heat as you suggested. The result...
Wonderful!! You'll get perfect soon. I'll try this soon

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

I'm sure it would. I almost added egg but then, I wanted it to be completely local

Eggs are locally sourced, so it won't take the "local" out of it, but as long as your idea worked out, that's all that matters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.