Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,774 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824649 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village Kitchen

@ Teespice @ BlueRayDick

How to cook Dangote spaghetti like a Pro. 101

Step 1.... Boil water using a large pot, please use enough water..To make sure pasta doesn’t stick.

Step 2... Salt your water and add your spaghetti into the boiling water, make sure you don't break it.

Step 3.. As the spaghetti start to cook, Stir it well using spaghetti spoon or tongs.

Step 4... Once is up to 4 minutes take out the spaghetti from the water and place it in a colander...Living the pot of spaghetti water on gass, make sure you reduce the heat.

Step 5... in the colander, add your extra virgin olive oil and stir.

While your Tomatoes or any sauce is on fire using nonstick pan....put in your spaghetti and take little hot water from the pot and add to it to continue the cooking process and add little extra virgin olive oil....Please make sure you dont stir using any spoon.. Just use your hand holding the pan and shake(like how you flip your pancake on pan) if you're not good at that, you can use chopped stick to turn. Not up to 3 minutes, turn off your gas.

NOTE:

* I prefer giving this recipe while in the kitchen with the person.

* Some folks do add oil to their boiling water, but that dont work... adding oil to water will make you start stirring continuously, because the oil always stay at the top of the water.

● Please don't come for me if you don't use Dangote spaghetti.. because he get as my body dey do me now, I nor too dey fine. Thanks for understanding. cheesy cheesy

thank you so much. I will definitely try this method.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not Dangote, he said it was an Italian one.

Youwanbanme, ngbo?

Muchechemucheche grin

i am flattered you are obsessed with a bachelor meal grin i see the way yu use that pix on various threads askin people to cumma eat wat ur big bros cooked grin ...new iphone ! new plate ! mayb he rebuilt his kitchen or he stole it ... i heard you wateva yu say noni. sex zero food zero only chuchuchu lik pikin wey swallow hen yansh

for those asking ...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
cococandy:

DH will go out food hunting. Hunger games style grin
I’m joking.

we are using door delivery. I’m using a food service for now(Everyplate). Last time, I was using using home chef. But I still have food to last a while

Last last if we have to, one of us will go grocery shopping.

Ok, sounds fair. Wanted to try instacart but realized I don't need to do grocery more than once in three weeks for now and since the transportation authority claims the car they use in picking us from one location to the other is sanitized, I feel I can rely on that for the now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bon appetite.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
youwanbanme:

i am flattered you are obsessed with a bachelor meal grin

for those asking ...

Oga, you stole somebody’s food picture.

Leave talk. Baby OKWU indeed.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
koffos:
... You eat this much but you skinny much..
Same way your generation is cursed to the extent of following me on every thread cheesy
Las las na yabeleft your miserable life go end grin It's funny how mentally unstable guys like you do to much just to get a mention undecided
Sick people like you deserve no attention trust me,your stupid self will be ignored henceforth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village Kitchen

@ Teespice @ BlueRayDick

How to cook Dangote spaghetti like a Pro. 101

Step 1.... Boil water using a large pot, please use enough water..To make sure pasta doesn’t stick.

Step 2... Salt your water and add your spaghetti into the boiling water, make sure you don't break it.

Step 3.. As the spaghetti start to cook, Stir it well using spaghetti spoon or tongs.

Step 4... Once is up to 4 minutes take out the spaghetti from the water and place it in a colander...Living the pot of spaghetti water on gass, make sure you reduce the heat.

Step 5... in the colander, add your extra virgin olive oil and stir.

While your Tomatoes or any sauce is on fire using nonstick pan....put in your spaghetti and take little hot water from the pot and add to it to continue the cooking process and add little extra virgin olive oil....Please make sure you dont stir using any spoon.. Just use your hand holding the pan and shake(like how you flip your pancake on pan) if you're not good at that, you can use chopped stick to turn. Not up to 3 minutes, turn off your gas.

NOTE:

* I prefer giving this recipe while in the kitchen with the person.

* Some folks do add oil to their boiling water, but that dont work... adding oil to water will make you start stirring continuously, because the oil always stay at the top of the water.

● Please don't come for me if you don't use Dangote spaghetti.. because he get as my body dey do me now, I nor too dey fine. Thanks for understanding. cheesy cheesy

Please what is spaghetti spoon or tongs. Also, what is a colander.... sorry for my many questions
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

Please what is spaghetti spoon or tongs. Also, what is a colander.... sorry for my many questions

colander is a metallic sieve mostly used for steaming foods. sometimes it can also be used as a sieve if you do not have the plastic one.

the spoon used for serving spaghetti is a serving spoon with tentacles (imagine a spider upside down) used for serving spaghetti.

pardon my description of the spoon. that's the only illustration that came to my head.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
4realwoman:
Homemade meat pie

This is lovely! I like the cracks

Bbstarr....your doughnuts are inviting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
loveymom:

Looks perfect
Thanks lovely momma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Really fine doughnut
Thanks sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Teespice:

colander is a metallic sieve mostly used for steaming foods. sometimes it can also be used as a sieve if you do not have the plastic one.

the spoon used for serving spaghetti is a serving spoon with tentacles (imagine a spider upside down) used for serving spaghetti.

pardon my description of the spoon. that's the only illustration that came to my head.

Oh! Thanks... the colander is those metal sieve i see then. I know the spaghetti spoon now... Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Teespice:

thank you so much. I will definitely try this method.
You're welcome... please your feedback is very important. Thanks grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

Are they in Plateau state
I think so bt not sure

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

That's not a nihelped ng to say na
You could have taken the opportunity to show her how it's done, then she will never forget that you're the one who taught her how to fry plantain.
Some things might seem easy to you, but complicated to another person that has never seen how it's done before...unless you show them
Shaming makes one uneasy and uncomfortable you know?
Don't be offended at my epistle cheesy

There was no shamming o.. I sounded playful about it and helped her, and i am sure she was happy.

Although i had a feeling she was just forming.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

1 Photo ~ Colander
2 photo ~ Tong
3 photo ~ Spaghetti spoon

Teespice:

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

Spag tong or warefa.

Make I find colander for you.

Pictures from IG. No be get this one.

Okay, just saw you get it now.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i can't believe some ladies can't fry plantain shocked it's unbelievable! Maybe she's just forming posh or doesn't wanna cook lipsrsealed

I would like to think the same.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Spag tong...

Make I find colander for you.

Pictures from IG. No be get this one.

Okay, just saw you get it now.
All these spoons look alike except for the spag tong.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Prestonn:

1 Photo ~ Colander
2 photo ~ Tong
3 photo ~ Spaghetti spoon

Thanks
Is that tong not for straightening hair?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

You haven't posted a single food na cheesy

Someone else cooks what i eat. So most times, i just bring out of the freezer and mcv.
I think i can cook, so when i have the chance to cook okro or egusi soup or other delicacies other than indomie, i will consider posting something.

For now, let me keep enjoying the viewing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Teespice:
Bon appetite.
Yum. What are all those veggies?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

Oya go and blow this balloon
LMAO.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

All these spoons look alike except for the spag tong.

Nnem, I felt same when I bought it o. I only appreciate the one for spag and the flat turner for flipping my omelettes/pancakes.

What of this one?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
duchaB:

There was no shamming o.. I sounded playful about it and helped her, and i am sure she was happy.

Although i had a feeling she was just forming.

OK.
I'll modify ASAP smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Is that tong not for straightening hair?
I don't know if they use that type for hair.

Photo below is tong for hair

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
duchaB:

Someone else cooks what i eat. So most times, i just bring out of the freezer and mcv.
I think i can cook, so when i have the chance to cook okro or egusi soup or other delicacies other than indomie, i will consider posting something.

For now, let me keep enjoying the viewing.

Boss!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Banku
Okro mixed with ogbono and assorted meat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:
Yum. What are all those veggies?
cabbage, carrot, green bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, spring onions.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
4realwoman:
Thank you very much and it's my first attempt.

First attempt shocked shocked shocked shocked and it came out perfect. Simply Wow

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Waffles

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.