Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5842890 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
How do you like your cornflakes?
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Liquid milk or powdered milk?
Hot or cold water? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Liquid milk or powder milk?
Hot or cold water? grin

Nasco
Powdered
Warm water

Can I have some?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

Nasco
Powdered
Warm water

Can I have some?

No. You have tried for today nne.
Rest ehn... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Liquid milk or powder milk?
Hot or cold water? grin
Kelloggs
I don’t know if I prefer powdered or liquid because I haven’t had powdered enough. I’m so used to using liquid
Cold
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
ibkayee:

Kelloggs
I don’t know if I prefer powdered or liquid because I haven’t had powdered enough. I’m so used to using liquid
Cold

Yea, you really can’t tell considering you haven’t tried the other enough. Liquid milk makes me wanna puke. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin
have you ever added coconut or groundnuts to your cornflakes? Try it if you have not and you will testify.Take it with cold water in a sunny day.Lest i forgot i think i prefer non liquid milk for cornflakes as it more palatable than liquid milk.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chidonsky:
have you ever added coconut or groundnuts to your cornflakes? Try it if you have not and you will testify.Take it with cold water in a sunny day.

I haven’t and I wouldn’t. I hate coconuts and I only tolerate groundnuts. Mine wouldn’t be a testimony, more of lamentations. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

No. You have tried for today nne.
Rest ehn... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, you really can’t tell considering you haven’t tried the other enough. Liquid milk makes me wanna puke. embarassed
Lool puke ke? I remember having the powdered one when I first went to Nigeria and liking it, I don’t think it’s common to have it with cereal here. Most things sha taste better to me there

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I haven’t and I wouldn’t. I hate coconuts and I only tolerate groundnuts. Mine wouldn’t be a testimony, more of lamentations. grin
lol i wouldn't mind to have a copy of second book of lamentation
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin

Cold, powder and nasco

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin

Nasco
Yoghurt as I am lactose intolerant and that's the only dairy product I can eat without throwing up or stooling.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin

Nasco
Powdered
Cold water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin

In the UK:
Kelloggs
Fresh milk + powdered milk
Lukewarm

In Nigeria:
Kelloggs
Water + powdered milk
Cold
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin
This one that you're buying small milk undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin
pls ma,I beg you with the name of God,pls help me with airtime.
I'm a young teen currently learning programming and just ran out of airtime....I don't need money,just airtime..
200 should do...
Pls.........I can give proof if you need

Air tel
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dinner.
Jollof rice,Chicken and Orange Juice.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparklingtots(f): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
I tried buns today for the first time and paired it with zobo drink too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apotek: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

çok kızgınsın ve eminim talihsizsin

koca götünü osurmayı bırak
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
apotek:

koca götünü osurmayı bırak

seni bana mı gönderdiler
seni şimdi görmezden geleceğim
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apotek: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

seni bana mı gönderdiler
seni şimdi görmezden geleceğim

aşkını nasıl görmezden gelebilirsin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Breakfast: Oats

Lunch: Fufu ati ila asepo grin I prepared the fufu the ghanaian way, by blending plantain with cassava

Dinner: Since I was still very much full and looked 3 months pregnant, I had a failed attempt of avocado toast and the smoothie I made this afternoon.

It's been so long since I ate 3x a day, so I feel proud of myself grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
apotek:

aşkını nasıl görmezden gelebilirsin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apotek: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt

büyük göt bebek
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kellogg's
Powdered milk
Lukewarm
Nasco is not sweet at all
pocohantas:
Nasco or Kelloggs?
Hot or cold water? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

lol! my mother no go gree , I'm sure she senior you on that level , you will meet her there, the reason I don't joke with her. lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy birthday! Many more years
motunabby:
Today is my BIRTHDAY but u know lockdown no help matters but I still celebrated with what is available at home.

JOLLOF with something chilled
DOUGHNUTS

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
You added stew to jollof rice? Wow you must be a fan of tomatoes
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

Jollof rice,Chicken and Orange Juice.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
lmao...its true tho...when I look at them I get hungry and go to the kitchen
eyinjuege:

Come on babes,
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:
How do you like your cornflakes? Nasco or Kelloggs? Liquid milk or powdered milk? Hot or cold water? grin
I don't eat monkey food, give me cowtail pepper soup and chilled Heineken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You added stew to jollof rice? Wow you must be a fan of tomatoes

I love tomatoes so much.... It's a long time addiction.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
tellwisdom:

U, u go like food well well. Ur type of food look like Wetin I de chop everyday. Do u have big yansh to compliment this meal? sad

in your life, before you come here to disrespect any lady on this food thread,
I repeat!! before you come here to inquiry about any lady asss on this thread, try your mother first, give us your mother asss first! I assure you there is no mountain I can climb, no matter how heavy your Mama ikebe is, myself and my goons must to sample it. we will leave her craving for more, is she here in Lagos? please revert!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.