Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824658 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
fieryy:
French toasts for breakfast. I love crispy French toasts. I literally press it on the pan until it's almost burnt grin

How do u make French toast with a pan, can u please give recipe and steps?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Breakfast.

Pepper 70%
Tomato 10%
Onions 20%

I like my sauce hot.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2020
payperpost:

in your life, before you come here to disrespect any lady on this food thread,
I repeat!! before you come here to inquiry about any lady asss on this thread, try your mother first, give us your mother asss first! I assure you there is no mountain I can climb, no matter how heavy you Mama ikebe is, myself and my goons must to sample it. is she here in Lagos? please revert!!
Lol the guy is a troll, leave him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020
apotek:

büyük göt bebek
Stop this nonsense bro, if you can't type English, don't comment at all. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool puke ke? I remember having the powdered one when I first went to Nigeria and liking it, I don’t think it’s common to have it with cereal here. Most things sha taste better to me there
You went to Nigeria? when? must you lie grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
eyinjuege:

Come on babes, grin
Why not go to mars then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Breakfast smiley

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chimasoka: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
See The Semolina They Are Selling To Us, Please Stop Eating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_3n0STsUk
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onnasucs1(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Breakfast smiley
4 meats? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How do u make French toast with a pan, can u please give recipe and steps?

I mixed an egg with 1/4 cup of milk, added sugar and a lil bit of pepper to the mix. Then dunked my bread inside it (both sides) and fried it with butter on a pan cheesy

It's pretty easy and delicious wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Thank you. Do u fry on low heat or very high?
fieryy:

I mixed an egg with 1/4 cup of milk, added sugar and a lil bit of pepper to the mix. Then dunked my bread inside it (both sides) and fried it with butter on a pan cheesy

It's pretty easy and delicious wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
This efo riro has many obstacles. Delicious
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Oatmeal Fufu with Efo Riro. Made this about 5 hours ago but just uploading it now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
My No Butter Mango Cake!

What will you eat this with

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Thank you. Do u fry on low heat or very high?

On low to medium. I regulate accordingly, but never on high
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

With coffee

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

Mango juice grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

With ice cream grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

Zobo rich in better pineapple and ginger grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
payperpost:

in your life, before you come here to disrespect any lady on this food thread,
I repeat!! before you come here to inquiry about any lady asss on this thread, try your mother first, give us your mother asss first! I assure you there is no mountain I can climb, no matter how heavy you Mama ikebe is, myself and my goons must to sample it. is she here in Lagos? please revert!!

1. Ok, let’s assume you don’t like women being disrespected or whatever; but still went ahead calling out someone’s mother.

2. Even if I was wrong to have mentioned a “Yansh” It still does not make you any different from the accused.

Illegitimate kids from different father like you, ought to be isolated from people’s daughters, to avoid the same treatment mete-d to your female bearer. Anu ofia

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

Chilled fearless.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

You should come live with me

Salted caramel ice cream

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Iceyjays:
You went to Nigeria? when? must you lie grin
Ghana*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
It looos nice. How did you manage to get it moist? Recipe please?
Akposy:
My No Butter Mango Cake!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
ibkayee:

You should come live with me

Salted caramel ice cream

Ibkyansh, Can u cook local dish?? Something like Ofe nsala, oha, efo riro, ewedu, tuwo shinkafa, white soup, ukazi etc??

Na only one babe I see post efo riro here and I no wan ask am becos Na very stingy gurl. She get big yansh duh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Chilled fearless.

How do u enjoy all these energy drinks sef? Fearless o, Red bull, power house, monster etc....they all have one funny taste I don't like.

I prefer lucozade boost sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2020
tellwisdom:

Ibkyansh, Can u cook local dish?? Something like Ofe nsala, oha, efo riro, ewedu, tuwo shinkafa, white soup, ukazi etc??

Na only one babe I see post efo riro here and I no wan ask am becos Na very stingy gurl. She get big yansh duh
Yoruba local dishes mostly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How do u enjoy all these energy drinks sef? Fearless o, Red bull, power house, monster etc....they all have one funny taste I don't like.

Onijekuje reloaded. Na only Fearless I like o. I think I have taken Monster once, wasn’t bad. Na that tingly taste be the high na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
motunabby:
Today is my BIRTHDAY but u know lockdown no help matters but I still celebrated with what is available at home.

JOLLOF with something chilled
DOUGHNUTS
Happy birthday to you beautiful lady
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Yoruba local dishes mostly

Yes, that would be more better than seeing all these Google recipe meal upandan. I eat locals.-Just call me when food is read.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
tellwisdom:

Yes, that would be more better than seeing all these Google recipe meal upandan. I eat locals.-Just call me when food is read.
You should open up a local food only thread then tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Ribenna >>>
BlueRayDick:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2020
ibkayee:

You should open up a local food only thread then tongue

No, only if you are not Nigerian, can you post your country’s local dish.

Nigerians posting 100% foreign delicacies; leaving their own locals?? Mbanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) ... (3489) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.