Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748527 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
The ones i ate yesterday was not sweet at all. I regretted buying them.

I make I sure I don't buy the ones that have patches of green on the body, although the sellers usually mix them with the completely ripe ones sha just to move it.

I usually beg them to help me pick genuinely ripe ones. That way at least majority of it will be sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Breakfast:
Puff Puff and Green Tea. Unfortunately, my paste was a bit watery.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
cococandy:

Happy birthday smiley

Food looks yum
Thank you cococandy, funny how I always think of candies when I see your moniker. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

Banga catch this one pass my own sef
Nice

Thanks. I used my left over Banga soup cos I don tire to warm

Jchi9876:

Nicely done. I like the color and texture.
Thanks boss

sewzann14:

Your picture angles are top notch
Thanks. I'm learning slowly

Awesomemama:

Do you think it will come out nice without the mango?
I don't think so. You know there's no butter in the recipe

Legitdimple:
So today is my birthday since we are still on lock down,I will be giving myself a special treat at home. Here is to everyone on this food thread,you all are amazing and an inspiration I've really learnt a lot here. Preston,Cococandy,Poco,mariangeles(hope the spelling is correct) Teespice,Akposy(will definately holla at you when I'm in Jos) Blueraydick and a whole lots of others too numerous to mention. I duff my hat for you all!

Happy birthday. Best wishes... Yummy meal...Sure, journey mercies

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:
Thank you cococandy, funny how I always think of candies when I see your moniker. smiley
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Happy birthday dear.

ooin! U are doing well....Your turkey can attest to that grin
Thank you,its chicken though(lol)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:
So today is my birthday since we are still on lock down,I will be giving myself a special treat at home. Here is to everyone on this food thread,you all are amazing and an inspiration I've really learnt a lot here. Preston,Cococandy,Poco,mariangeles(hope the spelling is correct) Teespice,Akposy(will definately holla at you when I'm in Jos) Blueraydick and a whole lots of others too numerous to mention. I duff my hat for you all!

Happy bornday x

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Happy Birthday Dimplè, wishing you the very very best! Where is the party happening o?

Enjoy your day dear. Someone said “the worst thing that can happen is celebrating your birthday during lockdown”, lol.
Yeah,can be a little annoying,but we thank God for life. Thank you,party will surely be in my house,me,myself and I will be dancing to our favourite songs,lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mumu9gerian: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:
Couscous.
Ihate this thing called couscous

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
White rice and veggies
Oven roast chicken wings
Burnt fried banana

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerian Jollof

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Inspired by GboyegaD Baked MoinMoin , I decided to give it a try and it came out very nice.

Moin Moin Padded with Titus and Egg .

packed and stored in the fridge , this will last a week smiley.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:
So today is my birthday since we are still on lock down,I will be giving myself a special treat at home. Here is to everyone on this food thread,you all are amazing and an inspiration I've really learnt a lot here. Preston,candy,Poco, marian(hope the spelling is correct) Tee, Akp(will definately holla at you when I'm in Jos) Blue and a whole lots of others too numerous to mention. I duff my hat for you all!

Feliz cumpleaños my Queen kiss

This day will bring you more happiness and joy... Bella ciao.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:

Happy birthday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fecodear:
Nigerian Jollof

Can I have some please. This looks so Peng kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
FutureFocus:
Inspired by GboyegaD Baked MoinMoin , I decided to give it a try and it came out very nice.

Moin Moin Padded with Titus and Egg .

packed and stored in the fridge , this will last a week smiley.

That's the good side of it. You make it in bulk at a go.

Trying to bake Ekuru next. Never had it before but I believe it will come out well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Legitdimple:

Happy Birthday. Your food looks great.

Fecodear:
Nigerian Jollof

Looks yummy and I'm sure it will taste great too.

Dyt:
White rice and veggies
Oven roast chicken wings
Burnt fried banana

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
Isu ati ata

You just reminded me I haven't had yam in a while. This isn't the time to go searching for yam though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Trust the lady with big arms
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

You just reminded me I haven't had yam in a while. This isn't the time to go searching for yam though.
Yeah yam is cool but not worth risking life over....abeg it can wait.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sewzann14(f): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hathor5:

I don't add margarine at all.

Really, I would try it without margarine next time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sewzann14(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hathor5:
Tried out new cheesecake recipe but don't like it.

Looks yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sewzann14(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Puff Puff and Green Tea. Unfortunately, my paste was a bit watery.

Nice, did you add milk to your green tea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
So I made buns today and it really tasted like the roadside ones.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hathor5:
Tried out new cheesecake recipe but don't like it.

My favourite kind of cake. I have a fetish for Starbucks cheesecake. But how come yours came out so yellow or is it colour separation?

Cheesecake and coffee na five and six. This will go down well with coffee.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
sewzann14:

Nice, did you add milk to your green tea

Yes ooo. I added milk, honey, and ginger.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Teespice:

Happy Birthday dearest. I wish you long life and prosperity.
Hi sweetie cheesy
How are you and the kids?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
MomoAdura:
So I made buns today and it really tasted like the roadside ones.
Yum!
I used to not like them because of how crunchy they are, but now, I'm liking them more and more each time I eat
What ingredients did you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

That's the good side of it. You make it in bulk at a go.

Trying to bake Ekuru next. Never had it before but I believe it will come out well.
So True, but that Ekuru may be tricky .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2020
FutureFocus:

So True, but that Ekuru may be tricky .

It's going to be my first time so I might just make a little.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by igwedehxy: 1:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Indomie noodles
Egg (boiled and dried)
Vegetable sauce

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Benzboys:
Hi sweetie cheesy How are you and the kids?
Stay away from anything that has to do with me or my handle.
Is that so difficult to understand?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BellaLuce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.