Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747880 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Teespice:

Stay away from anything that has to do with me or my handle.

Is that so difficult to understand?
Biko Gbahara cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dlinglos(f): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
Isu ati ata
hmm nice �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sewzann14(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Akara and custard for breakfast

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viciati(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Palm oil rice in all its glory tongue kiss

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
diordaves:

My favourite kind of cake. I have a fetish for Starbucks cheesecake. But how come yours came out so yellow or is it colour separation?

Cheesecake and coffee na five and six. This will go down well with coffee.

I love cheesecake too but I don't like this particular one. I had to use the cheese I forgot at the back of my fridge before it expires and I found this recipe for this particular kind of cheese. I wouldn't make it again but I am glad I didn't have to throw away any food. The cake is so yellow because of the many eggs in the recipe, and a huge amount of butter. Next time I will stick to my old ways. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
viciati:

Looks very tasty. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Legitdimple:
So today is my birthday since we are still on lock down,I will be giving myself a special treat at home. Here is to everyone on this food thread,you all are amazing and an inspiration I've really learnt a lot here.

Happy belated birthday wishes! smiley
I see you learned from the best. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
viciati:
...and glorious it looks. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viciati(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

...and glorious it looks. cheesy
tastes glorious too cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Benzboys:
I didn't know i hit a nerve oo..sorry ma.
Just that I looked and assumed you must have like 4 grown up kids,with the least being 18.
Forgive my ignorance ma.
I'll just have to agree that some people look way older than their age ma.
Please forgive me.
Much love kiss

I see what you did here but I will let it slide for reasons known to me.

while we are at it, look for who to troll because this one no work at all.

if you know you do not want this handle to get banned, like the rest of your alternates, stay the heck away from my posts. in short, when you see it, waka pass farrr.

I ignored your alternate and you came up with this pathetic speech in an attempt to ridicule me which failed weeks ago.

you no reach at alllllllll.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2020
how low can you get. you are using one alternate to apologise for trolling and you are using your second alternate to still insult me.

its like what I did had gotten to you so bad. make the mistake of quoting me and I won't hesitate to report you to the mods.

all that nonsense must end today.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Dinner ready: Steamed buns and chilli sauce.

I felt lazy to cook so I decided to have this with black coffee this evening.

IbrahimSkiba come eat o.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Breakfast : Rice + ẹja kika sauce cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Please stop. Before you know, it will be another two pages of cussing instead of food. There’s no award for who sabi find trouble pass.

Good morning .
Benzboys:
I didn't know i hit a nerve oo..sorry ma.
Just that I looked and assumed you must have like 4 grown up kids,with the least being 18.
Forgive my ignorance ma.
I'll just have to agree that some people look way older than their age ma.
Please forgive me.
Much love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Can I have some please. This looks so Peng kiss
Gladly ooooo, thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

Looks yummy and I'm sure it will taste great too.

Sure, there's something about Jollof always
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Teespice:
how low can you get. you are using one alternate to apologise for trolling and you are using your second alternate to still insult me.

its like what I did had gotten to you so bad. make the mistake of quoting me and I won't hesitate to report you to the mods.

all that nonsense must end today.
I am not Nwanneni/logobenz oh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Long time no post. Last Sunday Rice and Salad with fried chicken

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Fried beans and plantain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Leesah:
Fried beans and plantain
I've never heard of fried beans. What's the recipe?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Passionate1:
[img][/img]
Did you fry the veggies before mixing with noodles?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
cococandy:
Please stop. Before you know, it will be another two pages of cussing instead of food. There’s no award for who sabi find trouble pass.

Good morning .

That logoBenz(benzboys) dude doesn’t have sense.

Dude is just a low budget donstan18/NxtD18.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Plead:

we are trying not to cause more fights. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Diggitydre what are you doing here angry you’re just following ishilove up and down angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Plead:
Diggitydre what are you doing here angry you’re just following ishilove up and down angry
We follow each other angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

We follow each other angry

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Plead:

If these trolls aren’t shown what’s up they’ll continue showing their stupidity. They should always be put in their place. wink
Benzboys:
I was just commending her,then her inferiority complex took over.
cheesy

Spicy and oily smoked turkey stew with boiled eggs.

What would you eat this with?

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha, ogeodi(f), Happinesswithin(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.