Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5838659 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:
They are small pieces of fish
Come join

thanks, enjoy smiley besides e suppose done finish by now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Spacewalk:
you don't mean it!!
You are missing cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

Are we having a parteyyy? cheesy
Everything looks yummilicious tongue
Thanks dear. No party o, just that this lockdown makes one's mouth busy all the time. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:
Who knows where Jewelstone is sef? Tell her I've missed her post ooo
Even Jummiefoodie and aliyasrecipe

I remember back then when I was just a viewer (guest), I was awed by Chasers', Cococandy's, jagugu88li's, jewelstone's and some others posts that I can't recall...oh! I also remember Ladypreshy smiley
It was exciting and I was glued, so I pitched my tent.
This thread has evolved really.

I've really learnt a lot from here o...sharing ideas smiley
LiftedHands too. Her moniker was the first I noticed here.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

You seem to hate fish cheesy

lol..on the contrary, just not a fan of "so much fish" except maybe when it's grilled. The only edible substance I can eat 24/7, 365 not minding the quantity is cake. That's the only thing I genuinely know can be used to poison me either for good or for bad. Trying to develop a self control over it but e no easy. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:
All that talk about beans a few pages back got me craving it. It’s been a while, So I made it as soon as I got the chance.

Made with sweet potatoes and spicy fish.
Come join.

Hey God!

See Titus na shocked

This looks good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Okra and semo

Can u please let me have the Soup while u hold on to the semo....abeg tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
JOLLOF RICE + GIZDODO.... Yummy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PremierGuy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:
All that talk about beans a few pages back got me craving it. It’s been a while, So I made it as soon as I got the chance.

Come join.

Beans and fish match made in heaven

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Moimoi cooked with boiled egg plus soft bread, garri/milk. smiley

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Lifted Hands too. Her moniker was the first I noticed here.
Thanks sugarr kiss ngwa take this bole and fish grin as a thank you gift for dragging me back here.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Okra and semo
Everything is inside. I even saw the okporoko though it tried to hide.

cutiereborn:
Been in the kitchen all day, making snacks for the week . Doughnuts and chin chin tongue cool
Enjoyment mama. How long can the doughnut stay before it gets spoiled?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
cutiereborn:
Been in the kitchen all day, making snacks for the week . Doughnuts and chin chin tongue cool
Lovely. Now you make me want to make my own chin chin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Okra and semo
this okro soup looks born again. Choi kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Okra and semo

This looks very rich. Shrimps, goat meat, kanda, okporoko, all in one soup..
Any man that taste this soup, ehn......
Just dey rub the man head as he dey chop this food and make your wish....

But I prefer Okra soup with Akpu..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liftedhands:
Thanks sugarr kiss ngwa take this bole and fish grin as a thank you gift for dragging me back here.

That fish looks good. What type of fish is that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:
Who knows where Jewelstone is sef? Tell her I've missed her post ooo
Even Jummiefoodie and aliyasrecipe

I remember back then when I was just a viewer (guest), I was awed by Chasers', Cococandy's, jagugu88li's, jewelstone's and some others posts that I can't recall...oh! I also remember Ladypreshy smiley
It was exciting and I was glued, so I pitched my tent.
This thread has evolved really.

I've really learnt a lot from here o...sharing ideas smiley
Yes o. I've been in this thread since 2014 or 2013 and I've really learnt a lot. I've been inspired, educated, motivated, elevated, helped and blessed. I don't really remember chasers. I was familiar with Babyosisi, Cococandy, Britiko, Herzumpther, EfemenaXY, Jagugu88, Jazztus, Roland17, amyofone....I've forgotten the others. I thank God I stumbled on this thread. God bless us all and engrace us to see more fruitful years.

I testify!

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Okra and semo
May God forgive you for tempting me/us to fall into deep salivation and hunger. This ain't fair.

Waybill to Jos please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:

Come join.
Now I know how viewers feel just looking at food pics. This is enticing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:

Yes o. I've been in this thread since 2014 or 2013 and I've really learnt a lot. I've been inspired, educated, motivated, elevated, helped and blessed. I don't really remember chasers. I was familiar with Babyosisi, Cococandy, Herzumpther, Jagugu88, Jazztus, Roland17, amyofone....I've forgotten the others. I thank God I stumbled on this thread. God bless us all and engrace us to see more fruitful years.

I testify!
chasers=Preston cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
breadplanets:
chasers=Preston cheesy
Yes. I found out last year but I don't remember the Chasers moniker
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:

Yes o. I've been in this thread since 2014 or 2013 and I've really learnt a lot. I've been inspired, educated, motivated, elevated, helped and blessed. I don't really remember chasers. I was familiar with Babyosisi, Cococandy, Britiko, Herzumpther, Jagugu88, Jazztus, Roland17, amyofone....I've forgotten the others. I thank God I stumbled on this thread. God bless us all and engrace us to see more fruitful years.

I testify!

You're from way back! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tapout:

lol..on the contrary, just not a fan of "so much fish" except maybe when it's grilled. The only edible substance I can eat 24/7, 365 not minding the quantity is cake. That's the only thing I genuinely know can be used to poison me either for good or for bad. Trying to develop a self control over it but e no easy. cheesy

Go easy on the sugar please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
BoleAndFish:
LiftedHands too. Her moniker was the first I noticed here.

Yeah. I remember one of her glossy moimoi like that cheesy
Kanwulia's posts too...even though she was xtra extra grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
tchiwinnie:
Excuse me!I m sure wen u were a student u cld afford all u want. Spare Akposy biko. Visit him in 5yrs and u ll b served such a delish meal. Pls say wot u kno
Memories o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liftedhands:

nice meal, no much artificial , so simple but great!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:

Come join.
wow, looks rich but I like my beans simple, just with Dodo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:

Yes. I found out last year but I don't remember the Chasers moniker
I was still in the village without kitchen cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
karli4nia:

This looks very rich. Shrimps, goat meat, kanda, okporoko, all in one soup..
Any man that taste this soup, ehn......
Just dey rub the man head as he dey chop this food and make your wish....

But I prefer Okra soup with Akpu..
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
salford1:
Moimoi cooked with boiled egg plus soft bread, garri/milk. smiley
your shit go strong oooooo, bread and garri combination na suicide.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:

Yes o. I've been in this thread since 2014 or 2013 and I've really learnt a lot. I've been inspired, educated, motivated, elevated, helped and blessed. I don't really remember chasers. I was familiar with Babyosisi, Cococandy, Britiko, Herzumpther, EfemenaXY, Jagugu88, Jazztus, Roland17, amyofone....I've forgotten the others. I thank God I stumbled on this thread. God bless us all and engrace us to see more fruitful years.

I testify!

Roland17,britiko and funlord don’t grace this thread anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please when this thread get to 2020, please remind me, I want to flog it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.