Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5855400 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:

Wia my own share
I go give you on Sunday. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok.....so i made this for my family a coupla sundays ago....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alubosa:

Cool. Real cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odillz: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
I go give you on Sunday. cheesy
*starts brushing teeth*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
And finally....

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:

*starts brushing teeth*
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alubosa:

Wow, what did you use to marinate your fish .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alubosa:
And finally....

Why the fish come skinny here . You roasted it too much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
DeCritique:
It seems like I've been away for a long time... Not my fault sha cos... work is too stressful and secondly, my tablet screen got broken... When i was trying to snap one food like that I cooked embarassed embarassed... Unfortunately, the screen cannot really be found in Nigeria, so I had to order it online. Still waiting for it though... so unfortunately, no pictures!!

Akposy baba, you're the man jare... I love seeing my fellow men cook... at least, when you tell your girlfriend to cook for you and she start doing shakara, you enter kitchen, prepare the thing sharp sharp and even invite her to eat with you. When I was in the uni especially in my finals, I was one of the highly respected chefs in my hostel room of about 12 males.

That time like this, I will cook eguisi soup with this fresh smoked fish, it's smoked and curled round but the inside is still very fresh and not dried, make sure the fish scatter well well inside the soup so that one boll of eba will carry fish and enter your mouth cheesy grin

Then when I'm cooking, you'll see my room mates hovering around and making comments like "If I no chop this food today, make I die" or "chai!! baba God, see this better dinner wey you don provide me with.. Thank you oh"

In my heart I'll just be smiling and laughing at them. after cooking the soup, I'll make enough garri, then go and fetch water and take my bath, then fetch another bucket for bathing after eating. After this, I'll then take a stroll around my school compound <time wasting techniques grin>!!

By the time I come back, the people wey wan chop go don reduce by half because most of them would have gone out to meet their Gfs or night class. Na so I go bring out food, set am for table, oya war start!! Na there you go see characters... This one go wash hand inside bucket, the other one go use pure water take wash hand, na so another person go clean hand for cloth come join us... before you know, six cups of garri go just finish in ten minutes and you'll still hear someone say "my man, make I bring garri na"!! choi!! grin grin If you see enh... But seriously, it was so much fun! Campus hostel life was really beautiful. I miss those days embarassed

Babyosisi, e be like say you be my type wey dey like plenty stew ontop rice...

Herzumpther sweetie, I no see your hair oh... PM it to me na lemme show my mama grin

cococandy, missed you much much

efemenaXY, missed you too

TruckPusher, welcome to here

FriedPlantain, I ate fried plantain this morning oh... Hope your life span has not reduced by one year?

Mr Manny4life... I sight you... What's that your sloggie again? erm... relax baggage policy something something can't remember grin

Chillisauce, I love your name... reminds me of Indomie wink

Veave... I hail oh

datalossvictim1... your moniker truly long well well

Lemme go an wash film grin The Originals to be precise... Klaus is really killing me... #noHomo angry

Lolz grin cheesy
Lols! Hostel boys n food ehn!
The girls in my hostel r so lazy...na we wEn be boys dey cook 4 dem
Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
chimajii:

Benefit of soya milk? Nnnn it thickens that liquid that the thing between ur legs produces. And u knw, the thicker it is, the better for women to go downtown with IT.
Oooolololooooooo.
*runs off to church*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Half of my hair is brown (the back) and half Is full white and gold mixed together (from the middle to the whole front). I was born this way. It makes me shy eh grin I've tried changing it to black but it doesn't last 2 weeks.
So u have grey hair like me..mine is much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Brekkie.

Wheat bun, omelette,bacon n hot cocoa

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Am hungry oooo... Any suggestion on wat I can cook wif 200

Today, during my microbiology lecture, I learnt dat too much egg increases cholesterol level in d blood thereby making d veins and arteries taking blood in and out of d heart narrow, creating a pressure wich causes Heart diseases. It also cause mental fatigue.... Lower ur intake of egg yolk.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
cococandy:
Brekkie.

Wheat bun, omelette,bacon n hot cocoa
C food ooo... Chop remain 4 me na...na god I use beg u.

Small small wif egg ooo.
This ur fone camera is killing me softly.........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Akposy:

C food ooo... Chop remain 4 me na...na god I use beg u.

Small small wif egg ooo.
This ur fone camera is killing me softly.........
eggs are healthy.

I go chop remain for you tomorrow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Akposy:

So u have grey hair like me..mine is much
Awww. I'm not alone then. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Awww. I'm not alone then. grin
U wanna c mine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
pls breadplanet can u give me detailed recipe on hw 2 bake bread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Akposy:

U wanna c mine?
sure.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
EFEMENAXY kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
sure.
Would upload it 2moro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:
Little tidbit
For those of us that cook virtually all our soups with okporoko aka stock fish.
Don't waste your time cooking and wasting your electricity ,gas of kerosene
Don't bother whipping out your pressure cooker
Just soak the stock fish in water overnight
By next morning it is as soft as cooked and you just add your meat and cook
It actually gets very soft and will fall into bite sizes in your soup ( the way my Oga likes it)
If you like to have your stock fish still in chunks then soak for shorter period or don't add it in the soup earlier on so that it remains whole
I do overnight because it's convenient
Last thing before retiring to bed and by morning your stock fish is ready
This is just common sense but can you believe I just thought about this a couple of years ago and decided to try it and has done so ever since

The other advantage is you save yourself the smell of stock fish all over the house
Sometimes I soak a large amount and then store half of it in the freezer so that when I need it,it's ready to be used

I get better stock fish wey u no need to soak before u cook am. U can just throw it inside your soup straight away..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2015
hofn:

I get better stock fish wey u no need to soak before u cook am. U can just throw it inside your soup straight away..

Stock fish pieces and bits?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Akposy:

Would upload it 2moro

Wey you? I still dey wait ooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Wey you? I still dey wait ooo tongue tongue tongue
Amebo. grin grin

Grey/gold hair rocks. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Amebo. grin grin

Grey/gold hair rocks. tongue

Na you know oh...
Wodup? what will you be making today?
Abeg give me steps to up loading pics from a tab on nairaland now...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Na you know oh...
Already made breakfast of rice and stew. Lunch will be poundo yam and veg soup. Dinner I never know o. grin

My dear I don't know o. Why not click where you have attachment I.e when you open a new page to post a comment, below it you will see attach then click it, mine shows me options so I just click my gallery and select my pics

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Na you know oh...
Don't mind my phone biko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Na you know oh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.