Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836469 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2020
folake4u:

This is so beautiful.
Please drop recipe abeg and what camera app do you use? Thanks
You can find the original recipe here https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/1572#82880060
I use my phone default camera app.
Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2020
Leesah:
Looks yummy yummy..
I feel like traveling to Jos now for this noodles
cheesy Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2020
motunabby:
Yummy! What's Tofu?

Tofu is made from soya beans, it's grinded, fermented n shaped den fried.... The fermented Own b4 frying looks like cheese..... It's commonly eaten by Adventist denomination cos dey don't eat meat.... It's called beske in yoruba, it actually tastes nice

Oh thanks. Please who knows the hausa name
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2020
cutiereborn:
You did well.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:46am On May 02, 2020
Akposy:

No hope for me then

Your oven looks like somebody's house o...shuoo. It's fine sha... can I lodge there? The cold here is too much grin

Your Ciabatta top is inviting. Did you design on purpose or it was a coincidence?
There might be hope, there is one method I always use while in the Bush (Camping) out door baking.

cheesy cheesy Thanks I had a smaller oven before, but due to the large number of people that always come to the house during summer made me build this. Cold for my side pass your own cheesy

I don't understand your last sentence.. sometimes English dey confuse me.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:51am On May 02, 2020
cutiereborn:

The chef himself smiley
Mami!!!. Todo está bien. cheesy

Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 1:00am On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:

It is also called 'wara'.
I thought wara was local cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:01am On May 02, 2020
Sahr at 3am

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 1:12am On May 02, 2020
Akposy:

Oh thanks. Please who knows the hausa name

I think they are talking about AWARA , it looks like cheese , made from Soya Beans

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:48am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
chicken pepper soup is ready.

petyprincess
You still need to step up your game!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 6:19am On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:

Yummy

I don't mind the first slice of bread in the packet, I usually avoid the first biscuit in a packet though lol
hi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 6:29am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:

Lol. I understand and was kidding actually, your posts are always top-notched. smiley

Got any food page?

I'm asking for a fan actually. cool

Thank you
My IG if my food page nothing much on it yet I started posting therebnot long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2020
Augla1:

Yeah wara, just thinking of what we use to call it back then in the North

Oh tot the unfried 1 is called wara n the fried 1 is called beske
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 6:49am On May 02, 2020
IbrahimSkiba odu ke mmok?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:51am On May 02, 2020
Quick Noddles for breakfast

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 6:52am On May 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It tasted perfect;
1: I stir-fried the spag.

2: There is always power. Even if I put my SOUP in the fridge, it won’t sour. It will just not be FROZEN. Which was a perfect condition for this spag. grin
My love how are you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:55am On May 02, 2020
Akposy:
Noodles Pizza

Chef Prestonn...I tried out the noodles Pizza recipe you gave months ago. This is the result. It almost got burnt. I've learnt my lessons though.

Gracias Chef!
which one is noddle pizza? Is this not Mishai wey those aboki guys dey do grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:59am On May 02, 2020
igwedehxy:
Fried plantain (dodo) + fried eggs + chicken drumstick
your chicken though

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2020
Liposure:
hi
hello
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:58am On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Do we live in the same Lagos?

Sure we do grin. My friend in Magodo2 said she has 26hrs electricity a day. Not gen or solar/inverters o. Na she you suppose ask this question, not me, because we alternate different power sources round the clock cheesy.

Ishilove:

You really have time cheesy I cook my beans, dish it and wack it in 10. No time

No be you again? I hope one day we influence you into doing it differently.

motunabby:

Yummy, Good job..... I already planned prepping this tomorrow also

Thanks. Patiently waiting to see yours.

mimimile93:
My love how are you?

I am fine. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:07am On May 02, 2020
Prestonn:

What Breadplanet said is exactly what you need. Oven that retain heat. Even if you gonna use electric oven, it must be those ones you see in bakery.

Below is my oven. Second photo is my ciabatta.

this oven is 100% what I had in mind. You are the real deal mehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:
hello
i find u attractive
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
Liposure:
i find u attractive
Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure we do grin. My friend in Magodo2 said she has 26hrs electricity a day. Not gen or solar/inverters o. Na she you suppose ask this question, not me, because we alternate different power sources
Yeah that's right, a friend of mine is working in magodo.The Estate made an agreement with nepa for stable electricity while they pay two times of the normal charge, The bill they charge per month is outrageous! Some people sef no bother with electricity because of the outrageous price grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On May 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yeah that's right, a friend of mine is working in magodo.The Estate made an agreement with nepa for stable electricity while they pay two times of the normal charge, The bill they charge per month is outrageous! Some people sef no bother with electricity because of the outrageous price grin

First hand info only. I have forgotten how much she said they pay per unit, but they pay the highest in Lagos. There are people getting stable electricity from the national grid, but it comes at a cost.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:
Thank you
i will like 2 no u beta. can we be friends
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naylor(f): 8:47am On May 02, 2020
Thinking of what soup to cook with this darling bitter leaf after washing.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 8:49am On May 02, 2020
naylor:
Thinking of what soup to cook with this darling bitter leaf after washing.
Try pepper soup. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naylor(f): 8:52am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:

Try pepper soup. cheesy
Pepper soup with bitter leaf kwa
Mehn we learn everyday I guess.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 8:56am On May 02, 2020
naylor:

Pepper soup with bitter leaf kwa
Mehn we learn everyday I guess.
Lol. But wait o! You bought bitter leaf, washed it and then got confused on what to use it for?

Nne, isn't this laziness? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
Liposure:
i will like 2 no u beta. can we be friends
No thanks dear x

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:01am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
chicken pepper soup is ready.

petyprincess
Ehen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.