Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789126 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

Well done.
It looks delicious.
Moi moi and garri for the win.
Thanks smiley Garri is winning o
#teambread where are you na?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You can make the glazed one. It looked good
See the one I made and I have been laughing at myself ever since

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 7:54pm On May 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

Did you use butter or margarine?
I used butter(president)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
MomoAdura:

How best can I get the flour measurements...the 2 3/4 is confusing me. Thanks
The 3rd cup should be a quarter less. I.e let it not be full
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 8:01pm On May 03, 2020
cococandy:

Wetsmoke dey cook o. One oha soup he posted the other day had me salivating for real.

Wait a second. He or she? I don’t know lol. But they can cook

Oh. She’s a she. Nice smiley cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I know I'm worse. Growing up they tried punishing me and forcing me to eat those things it was counter productive. I just decide not to eat anything instead.

They let me be cool. I outgrew some of those aversion sha, but not all
Chai. I can imagine how your mum would be feeling frustrated as if she's not doing well.
Keep trying them now you might like them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
Akposy:

This one is just Sour. I don't like it
Probably wasn't fully ripe. Sanu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dasanchez1(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
WetSmoke:
Short bread.
what's the procedure of producing this ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thanks dear i really appreciate your kind words
Honestly next time i will just keep it to myself because people think everyone live a fake life like them!! Actually my mum helped me wrapped it because i was really not trying at all lol grin
But every other thing i did it myself except for the bread which i ordered! You can have a taste only if you decide to come to mainland nw nw grin grin

Obviously you have met one of NL’s psychic. Very engrossed with the activities, intentions and realness of monikers. You have done well and SENSIBLE Nigerians are proud of you.

Thanks to your mum too. I can’t come now, some other time grin. I’ll let you know whenever I pull it off. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Obviously you have met one of NL’s psychic. Very engrossed with the activities, intentions and realness of monikers. You have done well and SENSIBLE Nigerians are proud of you.

Thanks to your mum too. I can’t come now, some other time grin. I’ll let you know whenever I pull it off. cheesy cheesy
Lol the fear of corona is the beginning of wisdom grin Thanks once again i really appreciate smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
dasanchez1:
what's the procedure of producing this ?

Flour 2 3/4 cups
Powdered sugar 1 cup
Butter 225g

Cream butter till very creamy
Add d sugar and cream it till well
Add the flour and mix together till well combined

Pour on a surface and knead lightly
Roll into a big ball and cover with a thin film
Refrigerate for 1 hour

Line your baking tray with parchment paper or foil, I used foil 
Use a rolling pin and roll it out
Cut into rectangles and use your fork to make those holes

Bake for about 30 mins

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
WetSmoke:

The 3rd cup should be a quarter less. I.e let it not be full

So I'll use 3 cups but the third one should be less abi. I'm sorry for the plenty questions
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
payperpost:

best food so far today, I assured you guys will see food pics next week as dem go don pay salary
lol grin
We don't depend on salary..we are business men
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
chelseamann:
lol grin
We don't depend on salary..we are business men

lair lair, well may be you but what about others, no food pics , all we see are gist gist gist everywhere
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2020
nwajesus12:
smiley My birthday chow from wifey
beans for birthday? na wa o, I go only chop the chicken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
payperpost:

lair lair, well may be you but what about others, no food pics , all we see are gist gist gist everywhere
it's well... Coro will soon go

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dasanchez1(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
WetSmoke:

Flour 2 3/4 cups
Powdered sugar 1 cup
Butter 225g

Cream butter till very creamy
Add d sugar and cream it till well
Add the flour and mix together till well combined

Pour on a surface and knead lightly
Roll into a big ball and cover with a thin film
Refrigerate for 1 hour

Line your baking tray with parchment paper or foil, I used foil 
Use a rolling pin and roll it out
Cut into rectangles and use your fork to make those holes

Bake for about 30 mins
thanks a lot kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 9:33pm On May 03, 2020
chii8:

The best thing that can go with moimoi is pap, with little milk, when you're done, you will just sleep like a baby!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:38pm On May 03, 2020
Late dinner: Boiled rice and Smoked Titus stew + egg

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 10:05pm On May 03, 2020
MomoAdura:

So I'll use 3 cups but the third one should be less abi. I'm sorry for the plenty questions

Yes. It's ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 10:23pm On May 03, 2020
aydelicious:
I'm in to food business, can I have contract here,I really need it, I will appreciate if I can see one to help my family to survive.
Are you a professional caterer or MamaPut?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:41pm On May 03, 2020
Wow you really tried shocked
Leesah:

See the one I made and I have been laughing at myself ever since

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2020
Mariangeles:
Tapout, come have your favourite... grin
Fishes cooked in tomato sauce
Enjoy!

lol.. cheesy cheesy cheesy with the sauce, a piece and half will be okay for me, thanks. It looks fried tho, you cooked it and it came out very much intact..nice one. How do I get it biko? It's too late to eat by this time, but I won't mind smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gentility411(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:

Brosky! Na only you chaw this bread?

You be strong man o. Worms wey dey your body now go don resemble Bobby Lashley. cheesy

My guy, na small bread, #150. E just big for picture
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2020
WetSmoke:

I used butter(president)

President brand of butter! Another fetish of mine.

This is my favourite butter. I'm ready to use this butter to eat anything, even kpokpo Garri and kpokpo madiga bread sef. That's my love for President butter.

If you use President butter to make fried rice for me....... just kuku kee me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nwajesus12(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2020
payperpost:

beans for birthday? na wa o, I go only chop the chicken
lolzz, that's Ukwa not beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sleit: 12:15am On May 04, 2020
BlueRayDick:

No, I didn't. I fried the yam in vegetable oil the normal way yam is fried.

The plan was to then fry a sauce and while the sauce is almost done ; toss the already fried yam into the sauce and take it out after few minutes.

However for my own case I had a leftover sauce from the breakfast I had that day and this sauce was made with a mixture of vegebale and palm oil. So after frying the yam, I added a little of the left over sauce to the vegetable oil on fire and added my already fried yam. This gave it that yellowish color because of the oil base of my left over sauce.

Nice one. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 1:32am On May 04, 2020
chii8:

The best thing that can go with moimoi is pap, with little milk, when you're done, you will just sleep like a baby!!!
pap n moimoi dey make sense wella
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:11am On May 04, 2020
WetSmoke:
I used butter(president)
That butter is damn expensive and it's hard to find here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:13am On May 04, 2020
MomoAdura:

Do you have a measuring cup. If yes, ¾ cup is 3 of the ¼ cup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47am On May 04, 2020
you all better post reasonable food in the morning , no be gist we go chop abeg.

if you no get money , apply for paylater.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.