Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836772 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:40am On May 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
Tapout, come have your favourite... grin
Fishes cooked in tomato sauce
Enjoy!
How far I get rice oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2020
I ain't going nowhere today.

Breakfast in Bed.

Basmati Fried rice & Turkey.

Alexa please play me In my bed by Dru hill.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HantaVirus(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Breakfast in Bed.

Basmati is the real deal... I need to cook some today with Catfish soup and fried plantain.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HantaVirus(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Breakfast in Bed.

Basmati is the real deal... I need to cook some today with Catfish soup and fried plantain.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2020
HantaVirus:

Fo shizzle...Long grain rice are the best....If you wanna make your Catfish soup more tastier and yummy, please add shrimp to it... Makes the soup tastes so heavenly.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 10:29am On May 04, 2020
diordaves:

President brand of butter! Another fetish of mine.

This is my favourite butter. I'm ready to use this butter to eat anything, even kpokpo Garri and kpokpo madiga bread sef. That's my love for President butter.

If you use President butter to make fried rice for me....... just kuku kee me.

You like better thing!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 10:39am On May 04, 2020
googleone:
Monkey pepper soup for breakfast grin

You like monkey business

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:59am On May 04, 2020
WetSmoke:

I used butter(president)

I'm going back to look at them again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2020
Dalgona, cookies and berries

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 12:19pm On May 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'm going back to look at them again cheesy
cheesy .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
Petyprincess:
So finally I'm done!! I packaged it gave these cute kids nd i could the smile on their faces grin
I have never felt this kind of happiness,i'm extremely happy smiley
Anyways cococandy nd blueRayDick this is the finished look,hope i tried? This is my first time making moi moi in large portion hope it's not that bad
Will you go with moi moi nd bread or moi moi nd garri?

I like you. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 04, 2020
Cococandy shey you’re using Xs max? How do you manage to post pictures on this site? Do you screenshot them first? Cuz I’m finding it difficult to upload pics taken with ip 7.

Which kind yeye site be this sef undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 12:46pm On May 04, 2020
Fake Ogbono soup.
Fake IPhone!
Fake Thailand!

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
Hathor5:

I like you. smiley
I like u more smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2020
Plead:
Cococandy shey you’re using Xs max? How do you manage to post pictures on this site? Do you screenshot them first? Cuz I’m finding it difficult to upload pics taken with ip 7.

Which kind yeye site be this sef undecided

Yes. Sometimes I screenshot to help reduce the size. Sometimes I have to try severally by cropping and downsizing the photo and it will still say “image too large”. Lol.

The picture appearance on here still manages to look dull compared to the actual quality of the real picture. I think having good internet might also help.

I have a feeling that android phones might probably do a better job of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2020
Morning goodness.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2020
Lunch..
Smoking hot spaghetti |Baked beef |Berries |Parsley

The beef was baked with a crazy marinade I made.
I felt like experimenting, so I marinated the beef with my local marinade for 10hours before baking.

The marinade was made up of:
Heavy cream (leftover from culinary school..I'm surprised it hasn't gone bad in room temp)
Strawberry and gooseberries
Ginger, garlic and fenugreek
Brown sugar
Sesame oil
Salt
Sweet chilli sauce
Curry powder
Fresh rosemary
Vodka
Grated coconut..... It's crazy I know. The taste of the beef was mixed. I feel the sesame oil overpowered others...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
Making fish roll

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2020
cococandy:

Yes. Sometimes I screenshot to help reduce the size. Sometimes I have to try severally by cropping and downsizing the photo and it will still say “image too large”. Lol.

The picture appearance on here still manages to look dull compared to the actual quality of the real picture. I think having good internet might also help.

I have a feeling that android phones might probably do a better job of it.

I had to screenshot before I was able to finally post them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
Plead:
Making fish roll

Nice!! Very nice!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Nice!! Very nice!!!

Thanks. I suck at egg rolls , that shit is too hard cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
Plead:

Thanks. I suck at egg rolls , that shit is too hard cry

I suck at all. So, I think people who pull any off are geniuses. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
Petyprincess:

I like u more smiley

smiley smiley smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2020
Fettucine Alfredo and Veggies on the side.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liliantalks: 3:02pm On May 04, 2020
chii8:

The best thing that can go with moimoi is pap, with little milk, when you're done, you will just sleep like a baby!!!
agidi wins for me o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 3:07pm On May 04, 2020
Hathor5:
Fettucine Alfredo and Veggies on the side.
Nice. Looking clean and presentable.

At first, i thought it was fetus you typed, and was wondering if people now cook fetus. cheesy

Nice meal anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Nice. Looking clean and presentable.

At first, i thought it was fetus you typed, and was wondering if people now cook fetus. cheesy

Nice meal anyway.

LOL grin

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liliantalks: 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
beautiful dishes everywhere

#First post

egg sauce and boiled yam for lunch .

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Wow you really tried shocked
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
nwajesus12:
smiley My birthday chow from wifey
simply rich! at a glance...kudos!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
Happy Birthday NwaJesus dikasi na nso.
Wish you and your household long life and prosperous days ahead bruv.
How e dey go? Ana arakwa? cheesy
This guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.