Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5844582 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
I know I said stew was coming up . But I ended up making egusi and peppersoup too. Benefits of a pressure pot. The goat and tripe were ready in 30 mins.

Bring your sides and come join.

Give me peppersoup Biko..... Nice 1
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 8:34pm On May 06, 2020
Ibkayee post food pics grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
Akposy:

This tomatoes pic is perfect! Food photography is bae. It has the charm that never miss!

Thanks
Amen. I hope so

Thanks boss. You've said well. I will try and break the yoke, by God's grace.

However, I think I will start by volunteering to work free (on weekends) for top restaurants within my locality. It will give me more exposure and remove the veil blocking my hidden business mind.....I need to tap some brain juice from these Igbo guys around grin...they are so business oriented!

Thanks boss. I will. God bless you.

I do exercise daily..100 push ups, 50 squats and 100 imaginery skipping but everything is just becoming a huge burden.
Thanks

Yes. I think the shombo made it red....I used lots of it. Thanks

Thanks. I will try
I've been wanting to even try that shortbread and puff pastry but fridge no lemme work. @Wet.smoke et others who tried the , must I refrigerate?

No, you mustn't have a fridge to do it.
I saw a video online where a Scottish elderly man made short bread without refrigerating.
He was slow but detailed and perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Your husband is a very lucky man.
Every husband's are lucky jare.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 8:36pm On May 06, 2020
grin
DateMynd44:
oboy see meal. shocked
You wan kill person with this kind heavenly manna.
This is really palatable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Ibkayee post food pics grin
You first
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
I know I said stew was coming up . But I ended up making egusi and peppersoup too. Benefits of a pressure pot. The goat and tripe were ready in 30 mins.

No one can eat this and catch Covid-19 . . . .Just not possible
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On May 06, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

Pounded yam in collaboration with Egusi soup and Croacker fish with Fried meat.

Sumptuous.

Bros, share this thing reach my side na . . . .Chop alone die alone oh, real Yummy and kudos, brother

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2020
Especially if you refuse to listen to the villagers (craving) grin at some point, you yield - add some cookies too if no apple pie grin cheesy

Hathor5:

They can be very loud. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2020
grin by this time, i would have been deserting up and down with banana split-ing grin now cold stone and basking don close grin
I manage with my vanilla beans ice cream and some warm apples pies. Goodness deliver your pickin grin

cococandy:

So we are not alone cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
Fried Rice with Chicken and Croaker Fish and Salad on the side. Sliced some beetroot on the salad, was really nice.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:53pm On May 06, 2020
armyofone:
Especially if you refuse to listen to the villagers (craving) grin at some point, you yield - add some cookies too if no apple pie grin cheesy

And after all you feel like it is time for something salty again. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

Loveymom, Farmdog, I hope you're doing OK ...

You're conspicuously missing embarassed

I am fine my sister, money no dey for this lockdown, I no see food cook tongue

How are you doing? Thanks for checking up on me. kiss kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
myke92:
Lunch cheesy

Who can help set up a moderate food timetable
Nice food
Is anybody seeing what I am seeing in the moi moi or mind is doing a different job grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 10:47pm On May 06, 2020
myke92:
Lunch cheesy

Who can help set up a moderate food timetable

Oga, your fart go make sense,walahi!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:08pm On May 06, 2020
loveymom:

Good to know you're doing OK.
All is well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2020
@Akposy, here are stuffs you could do with those berries you showed us...like I promised I would

Picture credit: Instagram

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 06, 2020
Thanks hun
WetSmoke:

Flour 2 3/4 cups
Powdered sugar 1 cup
Butter 225g

Cream butter till very creamy
Add d sugar and cream it till well
Add the flour and mix together till well combined

Pour on a surface and knead lightly
Roll into a big ball and cover with a thin film
Refrigerate for 1 hour

Line your baking tray with parchment paper or foil, I used foil
Use a rolling pin and roll it out
Cut into rectangles and use your fork to make those holes

Bake for about 30 mins

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2020
chii8:

Oga, your fart go make sense,walahi!!!

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2020
mayluv:

it doesn't really. I was just curious.
it was on purpose smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2020
salford1:

Only you. Jesu. tongue
Na only fufu or pounded Yam remain.
I didn’t eat all of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:07am On May 07, 2020
WetSmoke:

Just give me the plate of stew. cheesy

Come have some

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:08am On May 07, 2020
motunabby:

Give me peppersoup Biko..... Nice 1
I saved some for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:09am On May 07, 2020
grin grin It’s cold medicine. Especially the peppersoup
Fhemmmy:

No one can eat this and catch Covid-19 . . . .Just not possible
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:11am On May 07, 2020
Liar grin
loveymom:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:13am On May 07, 2020
armyofone:
grin by this time, i would have been deserting up and down with banana split-ing grin now cold stone and basking don close grin
I manage with my vanilla beans ice cream and some warm apples pies. Goodness deliver your pickin grin

The Cold stone one hurt me small . I have a gift card. I can be strict too cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:22am On May 07, 2020
cococandy:
Liar grin

Why you burst my yansh na, you want to stop my helper from locating me here. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On May 07, 2020
cococandy:

I am tired of egusi soup, I will use the pepper soup and eat my fufu.

Mold my fufu, put it inside the pepper soup and use spoon to eat it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39am On May 07, 2020
loveymom:

I am tired of egusi soup, I will use the pepper soup and eat my fufu.

Mold my fufu, put it inside the pepper soup and use spoon to eat it.

Like new mom style. You’re on point kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:41am On May 07, 2020
loveymom:

Why you burst my yansh na, you want to stop my helper from locating me here. grin cheesy cheesy grin

grin hehehe

Share with me if the helper comes along.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 07, 2020
cococandy:

grin hehehe

Share with me if the helper comes along.

I will share just 1% with you cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.