Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791182 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=chii8 post=89333729][/quote]
Thank you. The taste was nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Salad papaya

Stop mentioning me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2020
EJIOGBENIMI:
Warning! Graphics pictures grin
I decided to make pancake.

I didn't laugh
Honestly I didn't
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But your reaction after it turned out this way is what is funny to me
I mean I can literarilly picture your face
Throwing the pan away
Hissing
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's your partner?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2020
More life BlueRayDick.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
Akposy:

Happy birthday Daddy BlurayDick.. Best wishes and fulfilled life!

I dedicate my first ever nearly perfect grin doughnuts to you. Eat and merry boss

Sooo nice n looking yummy...wat did u use for the filling

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2020
Iftar menu was Beans n Corn aka Adalu+Peppered Fish n Plantain.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:25pm On May 08, 2020
Finally made the porridge yam I've been craving for after Wike decided to share palliative and yam was among.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
Yam and sweet potato pottage... abi na porridge sef undecided
Ok. Asaro!

With peppered smoked fish

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
pocohantas:

- Soak in hot water for some minutes before blending.

- Blend with the water you used to soak it.

- Blend alongside dry crayfish to give it some weight. Makes it easier for the blade to get every.

I forgot to snap before before pouring it out, but I got a fairly smooth paste with that method.
Thank you very much! I'll try this next time I make Agoyin sauce
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:
Yam and sweet potato pottage... abi na porridge sef

You Dey eat that rounded fish too. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Happy birthday bro
Long life and prosperity
Where have you been? Good to have you back.
Where's GboyegaD and Darkseid?

BlueRayDick:

Thanks

Ọmọ this Doughnut enter o. Make I just see cold farm fresh fruit mix drink wash am down.

Enjoy boss. Farm fresh day that side?

motunabby:

Sooo nice n looking yummy...wat did u use for the filling
Custard aka Pastry cream (egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, milk and flour). I actually used checkers custard grin. ...reason why it is runny. I was too tired to make pastry cream
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
Plead:

You Dey eat that rounded fish too. cheesy

Yes. It's delicious with local dishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Dinner.

Eba and Efo riro garnished with Lobsters, Snail, Crayfish, Ponmo alongside Fried turkey.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yes. It's delicious with local dishes.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HantaVirus(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

Eba and Efo riro garnished with Lobsters, Snail, Crayfish, Ponmo alongside Fried turkey.

Fantabulous....What a nutritious dish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

You don't need turkey in this plate mehn
You have got the whole damnnn sauce
Lobster?
Ponmo?
You now added snail ati ede?
Haaaaa

Onijekuje ni e
angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:
Ok. Asaro!

I want rhe fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2020
Dyt:

You don't need turkey in this plate mehn You have got the whole damnnn sauce Lobster? Ponmo? You now added snail ati ede? Haaaaa
Onijekuje ni e angry angry angry angry
I got one life to live, Sis.
Let me enjoy myself.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
HantaVirus:

Fantabulous....What a nutritious dish.
I guess I did well.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:

I got one life to live, Sis.

Let me enjoy myself.

I wish it was the boarding school era
I would have taken that meal from you
angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
Akposy:

Where have you been? Good to have you back.
Where's GboyegaD and Darkseid?

Enjoy boss. Farm fresh day that side?

Custard aka Pastry cream (egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, milk and flour). I actually used checkers custard grin. ...reason why it is runny. I was too tired to make pastry cream
Thanks
Have been around bro
Always checking the lovely prepared food here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

Wow
Balanced diet grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
Dyt:

I wish it was the boarding school era I would have taken that meal from you angry angry angry angry angry
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:
Wow Balanced diet grin
Well balanced.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
Leesah:
Finally made the porridge yam I've been craving for after Wike decided to share palliative and yam was among.
Palliative? Which area did they share it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lunch was on me cos today is my birthday cool
Corona had us restricting celebration to just everyone enjoying their meal while observing social distancing embarassed

Well here is lunch : jollof Rice + croaker fish + moin moin.
Happy Birthday cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:
Ok. Asaro!

So appetizing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:44pm On May 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lunch was on me cos today is my birthday cool
Corona had us restricting celebration to just everyone enjoying their meal while observing social distancing embarassed
Well here is lunch : jollof Rice + croaker fish + moin moin.
Happy birthday, wish you the very best in life.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:45am On May 09, 2020
diordaves:

So appetizing.
Gracias smiley

Akposy:

I want rhe fish

Take it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:47am On May 09, 2020
Sahur

Fried banana and ayamase with assorted

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wemsly05: 2:31am On May 09, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (3483) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.