Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836258 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
cococandy:
oh man. Let me send you my address for mine
No problem, I'll send yours and send myself over too cheesy
cutiereborn:

I love the shape of the yam but love love the cake more kiss
Thanks. Have some

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
diordaves:

I love your cake. I love the shape: Love is the message and the message is love.

People please be nice to each other. Show your intellect in your comments. Display your humility when you critique efforts. Encourage those who post cooking effort to continue to do so as they are entertaining us for free.

Meanness, nasty comments depict intellectual paucity, low life and some underlining mental health issues that needs looking into elsewhere by professioners.

For those who keep passing mean and nasty comments; seek help. Something is not right with your life. Something is going on in your head. Seek help!!!

For those who keep posting lovely cooking and kitchen skills, be encouraged. You are appreciated, folks like us have got your back.

Thanks and You've said it all even though that wasn't on my mind when I was baking it lol.
@Akposy, take the break if you really think you need and come back bigger and better with a bang. Never let anyone intimidate you online life is too short to be depressed and Nigeria is already hard so don't add thinking to it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
I tried cooking fried rice for the first time this afternoon and below is the result.

I washed the delicious meal down with One can of Ribena cool

@pocohantas I couldn’t follow that dooney’s recipe, I needed video in order to avoid much error

I followed the recipe here except for some few modifications. I didn’t use chicken, instead I used prawn ...:.and I also didn’t use oyster sauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klTmhNneys

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Sunday lunch

Jollof rice, moimoi and meat

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
beautyhd:
Sunday lunch

Jollof rice, moimoi and meat
Nice meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
Prestonn:

With the photo you upload, I can tell is mashed beans.

And what is ewa agoyin sire?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

Spits.. this is disgusting. angry

Looks delicious. I am already salivating. You obviously are not familiar with the dish.

Lagos, especially surulere folks can relate.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Dyt:

And what is ewa agoyin sire?

Do you really understand what two of us was talking about.. Because I don't understand your questions.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:26pm On May 10, 2020
Prestonn:

Do you really understand what two of us was talking about.. Because I don't understand your questions.

You said the picture I uploaded is mashed beans
And I asked what is ewa agoyin?

Ewa agoyin is mashed beans
It depends on how we like our beans mashed

If you know what ewa agoyin is and have seen the Ghanaians made, you won't but appreciate AKPOSYS'

Well
Everyone to their own opinion
You are a chef doesn't make yours better than others
There are lots that cooks better than chefs
Nothing personal
Just my own opinion

Ke de ni nice evening

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:27pm On May 10, 2020
Couscous with chicken breast chunks and brocolli.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
Dyt:

You said the picture I uploaded is mashed beans
And I asked what is ewa agoyin?

Ewa agoyin is mashed beans
It depends on how we like our beans mashed

If you know what ewa agoyin is and have seen the Ghanaians made, you won't but appreciate AKPOSYS'

Well
Everyone to their own opinion
You are a chef doesn't make yours better than others
There are lots that cooks better than chefs
Nothing personal
Just my own opinion

Ke de ni nice evening
Point of correction I am not a chef.

Try to always read and understand someone post before attacking.. Don't always be in a rush to quote.

Peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 4:31pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

Nice meal.

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
Prestonn:

Point of correction I am not a chef.

Try to always read and understand someone post before attacking.. Don't always be in a rush to quote.

Peace.

And in context
I didn't direct it at you being a chef in particular
It was general not particularly point at your face
Ooiinnnn

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I tried cooking fried rice for the first time this afternoon and below is the result.

I washed the delicious meal down with One can of Ribena cool

@pocohantas I couldn’t follow that dooney’s recipe, I needed video in order to avoid much error

I followed the recipe here except for some few modifications. I didn’t use chicken, instead I used prawn ...:.and I also didn’t use oyster sauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klTmhNneys

Well done!
You're doing so well with your meals.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Couscous smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 4:47pm On May 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Looks nice.

I've never been a fan of couscous, tried it a couple of times, it couldn't pass my throat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Couscous smiley

Yes smiley
It was very sweet. Not sweet as in honey but sweet as in yummy. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:56pm On May 10, 2020
beautyhd:

Looks nice.

I've never been a fan of couscous, tried it a couple of times, it couldn't pass my throat

Thank you. smiley
There are actually different kinds of couscous so maybe you have just not discovered the good kind. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Stay blessed and take it easy pal. Take time to enjoy yourself - poetry writing and novels reading are great ways to do that.
Before you go, please bring that ewa and custard again.

Akposy:
Thanks everyone for your support, suggestions and criticism. I really appreciate.

Like I said some days back, cooking has become more of a burden than fun and this lockdown has really been affecting me mentally (reason those hate speech got to me).
Well, I think it's time to take a huge break from cooking, food photography and social media. Everything has been overwhelming. As my sub expire tomorrow, local boy is going on temporary leave. Culinary art and food photography is one of the major reason I come online. It's time to focus on poetry and reading.

Muchas gracias. I'll miss you all

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

Doesn’t it look disgusting to you?
I can’t imagine myself eating something like that...pukes(personal opinion)

Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
diordaves:

I love your cake. I love the shape: Love is the message and the message is love.

People please be nice to each other. Show your intellect in your comments. Display your humility when you critique efforts. Encourage those who post cooking effort to continue to do so as they are entertaining us for free.

Meanness, nasty comments depict intellectual paucity, low life and some underlining mental health issues that needs looking into elsewhere by professioners.

For those who keep passing mean and nasty comments; seek help. Something is not right with your life. Something is going on in your head. Seek help!!!

For those who keep posting lovely cooking and kitchen skills, be encouraged. You are appreciated, folks like us have got your back.

How can I like this post a hundred times?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2020
Please who knows the Yoruba name for fenugreek?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:18pm On May 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Yes smiley
It was very sweet. Not sweet as in honey but sweet as in yummy. cheesy

Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Well done!
You're doing so well with your meals.

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
Had a little beef in the fridge and decided to improvise.

Rice and beef vegetable sauce

Pocohantas
Mariangeles

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yodexy: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
Hathor5:

You be wife material o. See dish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2020
kiss kiss Beans and Sweet potatoes cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2020
beautyhd:

Looks nice.

Fall in love with couscous try Moroccan couscous, or chicken couscous or Mediterranean couscous. You will be amazed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
Yodexy:

You be wife material o. See dish

I love cooking for myself, family and friends. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
Ewa agoyin and dodo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
diordaves:

Fall in love with couscous try Moroccan couscous, or chicken couscous or Mediterranean couscous. You will be amazed.
I'm so trying it this way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
Dyt:
Ewa agoyin and dodo
Dodo or banana? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Uthman2senior and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.