Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790472 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2020
Teespice:

I want to assume you are joking and not kicking someone when he's down.

That smiley should tell you it's a joke and not mockery.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:42am On May 10, 2020
Fried rice, omelette & oven
grilled beef for the win ★**★**★

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2020
Simple breakfast of unripe plantain, stew and fish

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
kingreign:

That smiley should tell you it's a joke and not mockery.
Alright.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaycee7(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
pocohantas:
I woke hungry, struggled to workout, now I am hungrier. Let me just cook a notorious jollof rice.

I have succeeded in defrosting my tomato paste. Someday I will write a letter to whoever invented the microwave. It remains my best kitchen gadget. grin grin

Happy Sunday all.
Microwave's been saving lives since 1500BC. The inventor definitely deserves to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
Microwave's been saving lives since 1500BC. The inventor definitely deserves to make heaven.

I agree with you. grin

Come chop rice, with turkey and tripe.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:13am On May 10, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone in the house.
My Akara ti ready.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2020
Akposy:
Thanks everyone for your support, suggestions and criticism. I really appreciate.

Like I said some days back, cooking has become more of a burden than fun and this lockdown has really been affecting me mentally (reason those hate speech got to me).
Well, I think it's time to take a huge break from cooking, food photography and social media. Everything has been overwhelming. As my sub expire tomorrow, local boy is going on temporary leave. Culinary art and food photography is one of the major reason I come online. It's time to focus on poetry and reading.

Muchas gracias. I'll miss you all

We will miss you too. You have been a huge inspiration to me. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:50am On May 10, 2020
we have special delicacies offers !!!
you can enjoy any best of delicious food you may want and then you can get affordable price delivery to you to your door steps to all the state in Nigeria, we also give international page as well,try us today and feel the real taste we are talking about! !!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:14am On May 10, 2020
Breakfast : Fried egg and bread. I added corned beef to the egg ( before somebody starts asking why it looks that way)

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2020
Where’s mine?
pocohantas:

I agree with you. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Breakfast : Fried egg and bread. I added corned beef to the egg ( before somebody starts asking why it looks that way)

LOL.. Someone will still come & tell you that it's "scrambled eggs" and not "fried eggs" grin

Looks colorful btw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:11pm On May 10, 2020
Fried yam, potatoes and stew
Late night cake

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
Prestonn:

Forget the fact I respect you and your photo you do upload.

1... With this picture, I can't see any thing like beans.. the only thing I can figure out is Bread and onions with some cream which look like custard.

2.... I can't figure out your subject, which is the beans, Bread, paper or custard....you said is ewan agoyin but it seems you don't really know what you upload, because I can't see anything like beans...to judge from the photo, gonna say you stole the picture, because the food doesn't look like what you said it is..

The Beans look like Onions.

cheesy
with these words of yours bro, Akposy will be going through some inferiority complex..But then it is good to be objective.

To akposy, bro its good time you took a break, to reflect on the way forward....And criticism is a must in any setting whether constructive or destructive.

The good thing is, it shapes u to become a better u.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How many eggs did you use? I’m guessing 3/4.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2020
Prestonn:

Forget the fact I respect you and your photo you do upload.

1... With this picture, I can't see any thing like beans.. the only thing I can figure out is Bread and onions with some cream which look like custard.

2.... I can't figure out your subject, which is the beans, Bread, paper or custard....you said is ewan agoyin but it seems you don't really know what you upload, because I can't see anything like beans...to judge from the photo, gonna say you stole the picture, because the food doesn't look like what you said it is..

The Beans look like Onions.

Have you ever seen those hawkers ewa agoyin?

What Will you call these?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 10, 2020
Dyt:

Spits.. this is disgusting. angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaycee7(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
pocohantas:

I agree with you. grin

Thank you Ma but my mummy said we should not eat outside

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
Thank you Ma but my mummy said we should not eat outside

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

I sweeear, if una no use laugh kill me for this nairaland, I no fit die again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

What is disgusting about it? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
Leesah:
Late night cake

I love your cake. I love the shape: Love is the message and the message is love.

People please be nice to each other. Show your intellect in your comments. Display your humility when you critique efforts. Encourage those who post cooking effort to continue to do so as they are entertaining us for free.

Meanness, nasty comments depict intellectual paucity, low life and some underlining mental health issues that needs looking into elsewhere by professioners.

For those who keep passing mean and nasty comments; seek help. Something is not right with your life. Something is going on in your head. Seek help!!!

For those who keep posting lovely cooking and kitchen skills, be encouraged. You are appreciated, folks like us have got your back.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Akposy:

What I did was roll it with the cling film on it. It worked

Thanks, will definitely be trying this method next time.
I am sorry you are taking a break from food+baking+ photography. But like Preston said, if it's your passion then don't let anyone get in the way of it, just press the ignore button and continue to do what you love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
Leesah:
Late night cake
I love the shape of the yam but love love the cake more kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
pocohantas:

I agree with you. grin

Keep my own o, with turkey too. You can have all the tripe wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
4realwoman:
Happy Sunday everyone in the house.
My Akara ti ready.
Looks crunchy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

The person that his head is paining
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
Dyt:

With the photo you upload, I can tell is mashed beans.

I am not against any meal.. I appreciate all foods.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Doesn’t it look disgusting to you?
I can’t imagine myself eating something like that...pukes(personal opinion)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
Leesah:
Late night cake
oh man. Let me send you my address for mine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

Doesn’t it look disgusting to you?
I can’t imagine myself eating something like that...pukes(personal opinion)

Ok. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
Terrorist group

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adecz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.