Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811971 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2020
After 60 minutes , roll the dough into a flat shape (usually round shape) but you can do whatever shape you like.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Now is the interesting part.
Add your desired sauces and topping as you like to the pizza top. I used pizza sauce from the store (you can make yours with fresh tomatoes, garlic, salt, sugar and basil) it takes a minute so the store bought one saves me time. But I’m sure the home made sauce will taste better.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2020
I used pizza sauce. Topped with a mix of grated cheeses. Parmesan, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Any cheese is good except cream cheese and cottage cheese.
I added pepperoni and some diced ham.

I Baked at 350 for 30 mins. Start checking on it once it’s past the 20 minute mark. That what I learned.

My Verdict? Next time I’ll bake for 25 mins. The edges were too crispy for me. But otherwise it tasted like I ordered it from the pizza store .
Yum.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:48am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:
Maybe you should create a very explanatory thread @Cococandy. I have watched videos, but I gave up before I could start. Wouldn’t mind giving it another try. I suck at anything that involves flour. I will get better sha, the zeal is there.

I thought about it. Next time cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:26am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
I used pizza sauce. Topped with a mix of grated cheeses. Parmesan, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Any cheese is good except cream cheese and cottage cheese.

I Baked at 350 for 30 mins. Start checking on it once it’s past the 20 minute mark. That what I learned.

My Verdict? Next time I’ll bake for 25 mins. The edges were too crispy for me. But otherwise it tasted like I ordered it from the pizza store .
Yum.

Nice. Well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Wouldn’t it “draw”, if you know what I mean. Also, is it the same oats we drink or this one is made differently for swallowing?

The same one we drink for swallowing. I have used both the quick and whole oats and the results are same. It doesn't "draw". You may need to add water to soften as you prepare it because it has the tendency to come out very strong.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
Halcyon123:
Please how did you make the swallow?

Put some oats (for this one, I used one measuring cup) in your blender, add water and blend it till it is smooth. Pour it into your pot and place on medium heat. Turn it like you would every solid you make on fire.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 10:43am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Yum.
So this is what Domino Pizza is charging 4,500 for medium size, and it is not as if it tastes so good. angry

Weldone coco smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

So this is what Domino Pizza is charging 4,500 for medium size, and it is not as if it tastes so good. angry

Weldone coco smiley

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nice. Well done!
smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 10:48am On May 18, 2020
This biscuit was awesome.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Looks yummy. Weldone
cococandy:

Yum.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

Weldone coco smiley

Shebi they have been giving discount on medium sized pizzas, when you order via the app/website. Oloriburuku people that keep making me call before they process my order. I done port to Debonairs.

Cococandy, I bought that flavour mistakenly one day. Seems it is pepperoni, not so sure. Didn’t like it o. I won’t pay you for this. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:06am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Shebi they have been giving discount on medium sized pizzas, when you order via the app/website. Oloriburuku people that keep making me call before they process my order. I done port to Debonairs.

Cococandy, I bought that flavour mistakenly one day. Seems it is pepperoni, not so sure. Didn’t like it o. I won’t pay you for this. grin grin
I feel ya. Pepperoni is not my first choice whenever I’m ordering pizza. Actually it’s my least favorite.
The story behind this pepperoni pizza is that lil miss requested plain pepperoni to eat with her sliced cheese. I happily bought it, only for her to decide she didn’t want it anymore. Decided to make a pizza out of it instead of throwing it away.

My favorite toppings are roast chicken, mushrooms Canadian bacon and beef.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2020
Thanks
WetSmoke:
Looks yummy. Weldone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 11:13am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I had to threaten to tie wrapper and wear face cap to their store before they processed my own order. No discount o. Upon all I bought an extra side of chicken and it still tasted like overspice suya. We don't have Debonairs at my end otherwise I would have ported. Na monopoly dey worry them

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Yum.

Will try to make one sometime soon. Been craving pizza but too scared to order. Not eaten out since the start of Sisi Corona as I no too get mind use money buy trouble. Thanks for the inspiration.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

Will try to make one sometime soon. Been craving pizza but too scared to order. Not eaten out since the start of Sisi Corona as I no too get mind use money buy trouble. Thanks for the inspiration.
Right? I don’t trust that the delivery people are following all the rules they are required to follow to keep it sanitary.
You’re welcome. I’m sure yours will be awesome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

Weldone coco smiley

Dem dey charge inconvenience money, time money, store money, staff money, and shareholders profits join na.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
WetSmoke:

Homemade pastries are the best. My recent discovery. BTW, it looks succulent.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

Dem dey charge inconvenience money, time money, store money, staff money, and shareholders profits join na.
Dem no go use me build house and expand business grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:18am On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

I had to threaten to tie wrapper and wear face cap to their store before they processed my own order. No discount o. Upon all I bought an extra side of chicken and it still tasted like overspice suya. We don't have Debonairs at my end otherwise I would have ported. Na monopoly dey worry them
Seems They need in that area.
Dominos pizza here can’t even afford to do that type of shakara. When there are various gourmet pizza parlors in each street corner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

I feel ya. Pepperoni is not my first choice whenever I’m ordering pizza. Actually it’s my least favorite.
The story behind this pepperoni pizza is that lil miss requested plain pepperoni to eat with her sliced cheese. I happily bought it, only for her to decide she didn’t want it anymore. Decided to make a pizza out of it instead of throwing it away.

My favorite toppings are roast chicken, mushrooms Canadian bacon and beef.

You sabi better thing. My favorite toppings are: Alfredo sauce instead of regular marinara sauce, chicken, beef, tomatoes, and mushrooms. I do the original thin crust. It comes out like biscuits.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

You sabi better thing. My favorite toppings are: Alfredo sauce instead of regular marinara sauce, chicken, beef, tomatoes, and mushrooms. I do the original thin crust. It comes out like biscuits.

Yasss!!!

I didn’t want to sound weird so I deliberately omitted that part. I looove Alfredo on pizza. That’s makes 3 of us. But not tomatoes Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Right? I don’t trust that the delivery people are following all the rules they are required to follow to keep it sanitary.
You’re welcome. I’m sure yours will be awesome.

I don't either. It is a different thing to bake it on high heat but the person bringing it could wear gloves but how about the others he's delivered to? I no get power and no ready become part of statistics.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

Dem no go use me build house and expand business grin

Consider buy shares na and that way, you dey contribute the money to year end savings cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:22am On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

I don't either. It is a different thing to bake it on high heat but the person bringing it could wear gloves but how about the others he's delivered to? I no get power and no ready become part of statistics.
true
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Yasss!!!

I didn’t want to sound weird so I deliberately omitted that part. I looove Alfredo on pizza. That’s makes 3 of us. But not tomatoes Thanks.

I do roasted red bell peppers sometimes. The tomatoes sometimes taste sour maybe because of the heat so one way is to tell them to put it after baking the pizza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 11:27am On May 18, 2020
They really are the best. The jam made it succulent.
GboyegaD:

Homemade pastries are the best. My recent discovery. BTW, it looks succulent.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2020
WetSmoke:
Looks great. smiley
Recipe for the biscuit please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Yum.
Not a fan of pizza, but this looks as good as the ones I see in stores wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
cutiereborn:

Not a fan of pizza, but this looks as good as the ones I see in stores wink
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by newman0017(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
Kindly help with the recipe and steps to make this ma.. #iLikeDx
cococandy:
Goat curry with some vegetables and leftover champagne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: checkmatez, Sunflower14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.