Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5812186 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On May 17, 2020
Benzboys:
Yeah I've heard about it but for some reason it's not available in Nigeria,same with some very special high end brands.
Hard liquor? YOU LOOK TOO SOFT for those hard things oo,I never would have thought.
As you say you no like champagne na,I kuku recommend sweet wine na as I know say na wetin women dey like undecided
As for that Lamborghini I don save am,after all this wahala when I enter Europe na wetin I go drink be that.
I might even bring some for consumption if it's not too expensive and if I like it.
How much did you get it for over there?
Picture saved.

This one is not too bad. Was $110 but I got a good discount. I’m not even sure I’ll like it. It’s to try because YOLO. They have other types too in their brand. The one below is their most expensive one which is not bad considering they are lambo. I fear they may not be as good as real wine makers.

@bold, laughs in cocktails. grin
All the “soft” ladies I know enjoy a good cocktail. It’s just a dash of hard liquor diluted with ice and sweeteners. Gets the job done faster.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2020
cococandy:

This one is not too bad. Was $110 but I got a good discount. I’m not even sure I’ll like it. It’s to try because YOLO. They have other types too in their brand. The one below is their most expensive one which is not bad considering they are lambo. I fear they may not be as good as real wine makers.

@bold, laughs in cocktails. grin
All the “soft” ladies I know enjoy a good cocktail. It’s just a dash of hard liquor diluted with ice and sweeteners. Gets the job done faster.

Ha,added to bucket list.
I also have my doubts too as per Italian wine but then,its a lambo cool
Enjoy nwanyi Oma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
Under16:
Hot jollof rice. I woke my chic to cook it for me and now now e don done. e be like say i go divorce my wife marry this girl. Wetin una think?
If your chick could actually concoct this ebora, and you are praising her over your wife that I'm sure prepares proper meal, then Lobatan.

Ishilove Abeg come carry your brother!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chatbot1234: 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
cococandy:
True. Sweet champagne is not really a thing. Hence moscatos and sweet red blends are my faves. Definitely not restricted to champagnes.

I like the hard liquors because you can sweetened them up really well when making cocktails. Basically if it tastes nice, I’m down for it.

I’m open minded and I’ll try anything once (except is downright gross).

Did you know Lamborghini the car makers make wine too? My order just arrived. I’ll try it soon and see what the pomp is all about. (After I finish some open bottles in the fridge).

Try Roberson? And also try Bottega?
Hei. Who send me message? I’ll get back to you if ever try those.

wow tattoo, beautiful, is that a stethoscope?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
Chatbot1234:

wow tattoo, beautiful, is that a stethoscope?
It is. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
If you need food services and then small shops, just...
contact us on line below.
+2348065752340
+2348094209727
+2347052893533
You can follow us on instagram
Aydelicious_officail
Our whatsapp group link
https:///2348065752340
Our facebook page
link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/
Our email address:
aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com
Address:
Plot
30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu.
Lagos State...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2020
cococandy:
It is. Thanks

Full one please
I am a sucker for tatts
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2020
Dinner:
Oatmeal Fufu and Vegetable and Mixed Okra soup with Chicken.

@shallypop, hope this helps.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:33am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

Full one please
I am a sucker for tatts
Really? I’d never have thought it.

See full version in link
https://www.nairaland.com/5331068/food-section-derailers-paradise-all/12#89666065
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeraw: 5:50am On May 18, 2020
Lunch yesterday grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:51am On May 18, 2020
kingreign:

If your chick could actually concoct this ebora, and you are praising her over your wife that I'm sure prepares proper meal, then Lobatan.

Ishilove Abeg come carry your brother!
LMAO!!!

I deny him. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romangalactic(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
True. Sweet champagne is not really a thing. Hence moscatos and sweet red blends are my faves. Definitely not restricted to champagnes.

I like the hard liquors because you can sweetened them up really well when making cocktails. Basically if it tastes nice, I’m down for it.

I’m open minded and I’ll try anything once (except it is downright gross).

Did you know Lamborghini the car makers make wine too? My order just arrived. I’ll try it soon and see what the pomp is all about. (After I finish some open bottles in the fridge).

Try Roberson? And also try Bottega?
Hei. Who send me message? I’ll get back to you if ever try those.
Lamborghini centanni is not $110,not even before discount

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:29am On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Wouldn’t it “draw”, if you know what I mean. Also, is it the same oats we drink or this one is made differently for swallowing?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lamborghini centanni is not $110,not even before discount

Buy from the actual company that makes it.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

I was even thinking that price is for the one you attached, but then, the way he jumped out ehn. Like he has been waiting for the opportunity- sure he has. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:33am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I was even thinking that price is for the one you attached, but then, the way he jumped out ehn. Like he has been waiting for the opportunity- sure he has. grin grin

Wetin be my own? Drink is probably not that good anyway. I’ll find out soon. Even if it’s good, can’t be worth sweating over like that.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:34am On May 18, 2020
Please how did you make the swallow?
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:37am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Wetin be my own? Drink is probably not that good anyway. I’ll find out soon. Even if it’s good, can’t be worth sweating over like that.

Lol. Na NL detective, for im mind e done catch you. Make e sha sweet, na im be my own. Anything sweet goes. How you people buy bitter things is beyond me. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Na NL detective, for im mind e done catch you. Make e sha sweet, na im be my own. Anything sweet goes. How you people buy bitter things is beyond me. grin grin

Wait. So, if I make it sweet you’ll drink it? cheesy
I have many cocktail recipes to share with you then. And they are all sweet. Just say the word.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Wait. So, if I make it sweet you’ll drink it? cheesy
I have many cocktail recipes to share with you then. And they are all sweet. Just say the word.

Ehn, that would make it easier for me to deal with. The alcohol content should be very low too. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:48am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Ehn, that would make it easier for me to deal with. The alcohol content should be very low too. grin
Come to this derailers thread then.

https://www.nairaland.com/5331068/food-section-derailers-paradise-all/13#89672342
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romangalactic(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

The actual company is in Italy,so you bought from a distributor in California & not directly from the company. But now you see there are fakes being sold by these distributors (my screenshot) in USA and if that's the case then you prolly got a fake as well, hence you say the wine is not dat good.

Every wine lover knows lamborghini makes some of the best wines sold at the cheapest prices.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Oga detective, go and rest. She never even drink the wine. grin grin

Today is not your day.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:26am On May 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

The actual company is in Italy,so you bought from a distributor in California & not directly from the company. But now you see there are fakes being sold by these distributors (my screenshot) in USA and if that's the case then you prolly got a fake as well, hence you say the wine is not dat good.

Every wine lover knows lamborghini makes some of the best wines sold at the cheapest prices.

Amazing cheesy.

No I ordered from the company itself. Yes they are Italian but they have worldwide presence. So they can actually ship to people all over the world from their warehouses in the countries where you order from. I ordered from their own website. So they shipped from their own warehouse here. Sorry your were disappointed in whatever it was you were trying to achieve cheesy. Goodness

I didn’t state that it’s bad. I said I don’t have very high hopes. we will see about that. @bold, I’m assuming that includes you.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
It’s just the wine.

Not even the car. Shey I go buy the car laidis?

See query join query..
pocohantas:
Oga detective, go and rest. She never even drink the wine. grin grin

Today is not your day.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Amazing cheesy.

No I ordered from the company itself. Yes they are Italian but they have worldwide presence. So they can actually ship to people all over the world from their warehouses in the countries where you order from. I ordered from their own website. So they shipped from their own warehouse here. Sorry your were disappointed in whatever it was you were trying to achieve cheesy. Goodness

I didn’t state that it’s bad. I said I don’t have very high hopes. we will see about that. @bold, I’m assuming that includes you.

Let’s see what next our e-detective has to say.

Very disappointed. Can he just take his L and move on. Do not allow hate make you stupid.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
It’s just the wine.

Not even the car. Shey I go buy the car laidis?

See query join query..

No, the wine is fake! It is fake!
We will not take it!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

No, the wine is fake! It is fake!
We will not take it!!!

Consider comedy. I don’t know when I’m ever not laughing at your posts grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Consider comedy. I don’t know when I’m ever not laughing at your posts grin

Lol. These niggas are just so mèdiocre. Lil wonder their fiancées be getting pricked/impregnated by real men- while they spend all their time doing detective on NL. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
I watched YouTube. So I made pizza. Now I’m a certified pizza maker. Watch out for new pizza shop openings in your neighborhood. Might be me.

Step 1)
2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon salt
I tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon instant yeast. (Saves you time. No proofing needed).

Mix all the dry ingredients together in no particular order. Add the water and mix until a soft dough is achieved. Now knead the dough for 5-10 minutes until it’s smooth. Place in an oiled or flour dusted bowl and leave it a warm area. Wait for 60 minutes for it to rise. After 60 minutes, dough should be double in size.

See before and after.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On May 18, 2020
Maybe you should create a very explanatory thread @Cococandy. I have watched videos, but I gave up before I could start. Wouldn’t mind giving it another try. I suck at anything that involves flour. I will get better sha, the zeal is there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tobilyn77 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.