Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5826876 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Get a basmati rice that you cook for 10minutes. The very thin ones. Tats what I used .

Meanwhile , adjust your taste buds cos you might not like it the first time.

It's like going from eating normal bread to cassava bread
@adjusting my taste buds. angry

ok I will try

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
waxdude:
wow....been folowin dis thread for long now I jst hv to write sumtyn..

cococandy........... u r one pretty lady mehnnnnn nd judging by ur posts u sound cool......nd u come sabi cook too..chai...ur husband is soooo damn lucky

herzumpther........... Another kick ass wife material shocked...chai... grin, abeg where u based...,if na just to dey visit so I go dey chow all dis food u dey upload here.

babyosisi..........I just luv d lady...,funny ,no send type of woman....u correct biko

Efemenaxy......... Mehnn dis lady dey set table shaaa....with all d food kai......Jst an invite dts all I need.. grin grin

chillisauce............ U rep big time...kip dem comin mbok...

Akposy....For a guy u dey try wella....really like d fact u could cook so dt u go dey like cococandy husband too so when u marry u fit dey assist wifey wink grin

And to all I didn't mention,y'all kip d thread alive...*plenty fist bumb abi na chop knuckle* cool smiley

Lol!

Thanks, Waxdude. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

which red shoe?

That six inches, with mickey mouse design on it... grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Porridge yam & veg, just as he like it kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
cutiereborn:
Porridge yam & veg, just as he like it kiss

Exactly what I feel like eating
Chai
I have no spinach o
Can I go pluck some leaves outside
All na vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Left over half a yam

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let's see how it turns out

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
veave:

That six inches, with mickey mouse design on it... grin grin grin
I gave it to charity. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Ready grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Ready grin

My sister,

Say something to cheer me up this evening. Feeling so sad right now... cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My sister,
Say something to cheer me up this evening. Feeling so sad right now... cry cry cry

Ewoooo

Is it about DJ?
Nne what else can we do,we tried our best and he fought that cancer with all his might
He died knowing that plenty people loved him
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Ewoooo
Is it about DJ?
Nne what else can we do,we tried our best and he fought that cancer with all his might

Yes. cry cry cry

I was a silent follower of that thread but couldn't keep up. I only just saw tonight that he's passed away...after fighting so hard!

I remember him pleading desperately for people to take notice of his plight...and how he kept on saying he didn't want to die. cry cry cry

I know I'm rambling on here but I feel close to tears about this. sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yes. cry cry cry

I was a silent follower of that thread but couldn't keep up. I only just saw tonight that he's passed away...after fighting so hard!

I remember him pleading desperately for people to take notice of his plight...and how he kept on saying he didn't want to die. cry cry cry

I personally want to put this behind me because I have never spent as much mental energy and been as intense on any topic on nairaland as that topic.i wished I won millions in a lotto,God knows I would have tried everything within my power.
The good lesson from the story was people coming together to help a stranger,that was powerful.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

I personally want to put this behind me because I have never spent as much mental energy and been as intense on any topic on nairaland as that topic.i wished I won millions in a lotto,God knows I would have tried everything within my power.
The good lesson from the story was people coming together to help a stranger,that was powerful.

True that.

And yes, you really tried. Bless you dear. I don't even know what to say. Just hoping the sadness I feel right now goes away soon.

RIP to DJ. I guess the good lord knows best. (sigh)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 1:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I gave it to charity. tongue

Charity undecided
Okay embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Even as at the day before yesterday,he believed so strongly that he'd be fine after a few days in the hospital.

Hope is such a strong thing.
EfemenaXY:

Yes. cry cry cry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Ewoooo

Is it about DJ?

This is sad

DJ rest in peace cry

This is the first case I really reached out to the person outside NL

He really was a very hopeful person

God please console his family. embarassed cry cry

Babyosisi, Weldone for your efforts towards DJ.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly what I feel like eating
Chai
I have no spinach o
Can I go pluck some leaves outside
All na vegetable
My dear, all na veg. Abegg go pluck & eat wetin dey hungry u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine quiche for all foodie. Aparatif.

kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
^^ Mmmm... Yummie. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by daveP(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
(peeps...... Runs out chanting) Gustavo alert! Gustavo alert!

(a crowd soon gathers from nowhere with placards and joins the chants across the entire block) Gustavo alert Gustavo alert....

Ladies: Wonderfulllll Fooooodddd

Guys: Glorrrriiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuusssssss

(trombone pauses)

Foooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd!!!!!! (tempo maintained till a halt is obtained) whew.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm getting set to cook 10 cups of fried rice for family dinner shocked This will be a cooking milestone for me. Highest I had done was 3 cups grin

Meanwhile, I selected these out for my own lunch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunday chicken and jollof cooking

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just regained my interest in good food..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
We all got tired of rice on Sunday so I decided to cook moi-moi. I couldn't go buy leaves so I used nylon .

My lunch of moi-moi and garri.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Just regained my interest in good food..
That's a nice dinner there obim..I've missed this kinda home-made food so much..All what i eat here is macronni&cheese,chicken burger..etc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
We all got tired of rice on Sunday so I decided to cook moi-moi. I couldn't go buy leaves so I used nylon .

My lunch of moi-moi and garri.

Lovely moi-moi! Can never get tired of that.

But Hez, the sugar for inside your garri plenty o! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Love cookies but hate the calories?

I tried my own way of making them to reduce the excess cals.

*1 egg
*1.5cups brown sugar
*1/4 cup honey
*2cups Krusteaz whole wheat pancake mix.
(Contains everything so no need for milk or baking soda)
*1/2 cup almonds
*1/2 cup peanuts(groundnuts)
*1/2 cup chocolate chip
*1/2 cup 'I can't believe it is not butter'

No white sugar or white flour or butter.(that's where the calories are packed)

*Cream your 'I can't believe it is not butter' and sugar in a bowl using a wooden spoon until creamy.
* add your egg (oops cheesy) and use a whisk now to stir until properly mixed.
*add honey and keep stirring.
*add your nuts(that didn't come out right grin . Guys no offense) keep stirring.
*add chocolate chips
* when properly stirred, add the flour and exchange your whisk for the wooden spoon.
Stir until properly mixed.
Your mixture should look like the second pix when throughly mixed.

Wash your hands well and mould into balls on your oven tray. Touch a little wheat flour if it keep sticking to your fingers and line the oven tray with aluminium foil to make it easy for you to clean afterwards.

Preheat your oven to 375• and bake your cookies for 15 mins.
The tops will fluff up because you're not using regular baking flour.
Just press each one down with your wooden spoon and return to the oven for 2more mins.

Remove and let cool on a tray.

Last pic is what one cookie should look like when split in two after cooling

Enjoy smiley wink

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
^^ Coco, gimmie...gimmie..gimmie! cheesy

They look tasty.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Coco, gimmie...gimmie..gimmie! cheesy

They look tasty.
very tasty. I impressed myself too grin

I've got my husband's little nephew coming to visit so I made them for him.
He's gonna be so happy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
^^ Lucky boy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lovely moi-moi! Can never get tired of that.

But Hez, the sugar for inside your garri plenty o! embarassed
Lol. No.e no plenty o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.