Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,479 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5846059 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2020
Typical Thursday Lunch

Rice et Spaghetti smiley

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
Akposy:
Peppered rice
Shebi I will not follow my friend to Jos tomorrow bayi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
Amarubrave:
First timer post; spaghettini, dodo, fried meat and chicken sauce
Spaghetti oh
Oh how I love spaghetti
Your spaghetti looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks Dear. kiss kiss

You can have any of this.

Spaghetti or pepper soup.

Village kitchen
Spaghetti please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

cheesy

You laugh. Na serious matter that time. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

You laugh. Na serious matter that time. cheesy
lived the good life huh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
Akara and Oatmeal with dried Raisins topped with fresh Strawberries and Milk.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2020
Puff puff and chin chin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
lived the good life huh grin

"cough". . ."cough". I don't know what you are talking about. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

"cough". . ."cough". I don't know what you are talking about. cool
grin you do.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
grin you do.

Do you know the funny thing? My first job ever was to literally go to clubs. Can you believe that? I got paid to club and party all night. Maybe that's why i can't stand clubs now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Do you know the funny thing? My first job ever was to literally go to clubs. Can you believe that? I got paid to club and party all night. Maybe that's why i can't stand clubs now.
oh wow.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Something hot and spicy for this wet day in Lagos: Turkey + Plantain pepper soup.

PS: You see that small yellow pepper that looks like rodo; fear it.....If it touches Ur eye, forget it just order for new pair of eyes grin
See enjoyment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
oh wow.

True talk. It was a marketing thing. Let's say MAC was launching a new line, I would be tasked to hire an army of models and go to high brow clubs. Their jobs was to mingle with the crowd and spread the word. The best thing was that's how I met madam. Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

True talk. It was a marketing thing. Let's say MAC was launching a new line, I would be tasked to hire an army of models and go to high brow clubs. Their jobs was to mingle with the crowd and spread the word. The best thing was that's how I met madam. Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . . .

Love it.
I’d have happily done such a job cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Love it.
I’d have happily done such a job cheesy

Lol. . .I got tired of it after a few years. But it was fun though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Something hot and spicy for this wet day in Lagos: Turkey + Plantain pepper soup.

PS: You see that small yellow pepper that looks like rodo; fear it.....If it touches Ur eye, forget it just order for new pair of eyes grin

That is cameroon pepper in its fresh form. I think I will buy plenty of it, blend and keep. How much did they sell to you? They sell 3 for N50 here.

Nice pepper soup, I don’t do unripe plantain sha.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
Breakfast. I’m trying avocado oil in my vegetable omelette today. I like it. I thought it would change the taste, but it didn’t. Avocado oil is said to be one of the best nutritional oils out there because of the healthy fats it contains
Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and bell peppers.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
Gizzard, snail and chicken kebabu.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
Jellof Rice. Thursday afternoon lunch. Come chop

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
Breakfast. I’m trying avocado oil in my vegetable omelette today. I like it. I thought it would change the taste, but it didn’t. Avocado oil is said to be one of the best nutritional oils out there because of the healthy fats it contains

Minister for food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Minister for food.
after you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
after you sir cheesy

Wait. There can only be one na. Or are you resigning from your responsibilities? I will gladly take up the mantle of the highly esteemed position you currently occupy with glee. But alas, i fear your shoes may be too big for little 'ol me to occupy your excellency. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Spaghetti please
Party don over, nest time please.. cheesy

How is NS city Dear?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Wait. There can only be one na. Or are you resigning from your responsibilities? I will gladly take up the mantle of the highly esteemed position you currently occupy with glee. But alas, i fear your shoes may be too big for little 'ol me to occupy your excellency. cheesy

You’re hilarious grin

Please occupy with immediate effect. We have all been looking up to you

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Aminu come make I show you something... You see that omelette so? Just slice better soft avocado put, take the omelette put on top soft grain bread and eat tongue tongue

Aminu this sister sabi cook sha kiss

Better food everywhere.

Food nor go kill person... Aminu make we go roast corn for backyard chop, nah look we come look.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
Hahaha. cheesy

Thanks. Yes I did eat it with avocado but no bread.

Prestonn:

Aminu come make I show you something... You see that omelette so? Just slice better soft avocado put, take the omelette put on top soft grain bread and eat tongue tongue

Aminu this sister sabi cook sha kiss

Better food everywhere.

Food nor go kill person... Aminu make we go roast corn for backyard chop, nah look we come look.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2020
LoveofGod2much:
Jellof Rice. Thursday afternoon lunch. Come chop

I no mind ooooo

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:15pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
Hahaha. cheesy

Thanks. Yes I did eat it with avocado but no bread.

Nice one, even your body gonna whisper to you that you have eaten good balance diet.

Don't mind me, anything you serve me to eat or drink, just put bread beside cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
Prestonn:

Nice one, even your body gonna whisper to you that you have eaten good balance diet.

Don't mind me, anything you serve me to eat or drink, just put bread beside cheesy
I know some bread lovers like that.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:20pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:
I know some bread lovers like that.
We the best team cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On May 28, 2020
deardevil:

I no mind ooooo

You want food? Do you go hungry? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.