Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5848584 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On May 30, 2020
ibkayee:

See stylish victim-blaming sprayed with incense and packaged as science lol

I don't understand why he's acting like bad belle doesn't exist, no matter how nice you are and/or mind your business, it isn't a guarantee that someone won't be hating

Positive frequency (or whatever) is more likely to breed positive energy (not even necessarily a guarantee, but sure it's more likely...), but it doesn't necessarily completely eliminate negative energy either.

What I don’t understand is, someone is giving negative energy- then he decided to be the jobless troll that feeds that energy?

So the universe looked around and saw me befitting for such role? I will wake everyday, come online to remind someone she is menopausal and single. I would be very concerned if that is the part I have to play in balancing life. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Or...your happiness can trigger bitterness in folks who don’t wish you well. It’s not always as simplistic as that.

But I hear your opinion and it is well taken.

i don't see a regina , toke makinwa, cuppy or coco adeleke here , so whu do you say is worth the bitterness & envy again.
ontop dangote sphag n boiled egg i go dey envy you, coco try beta lines.grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Honestly was not my intention. grin Because today I’m trying to be a good person and not hurt anyone’s feelings. I guess some things just hit home because it’s been waiting to be said.

Everybody no vex abeg.

Come let’s snack on some fried calamari with dipping sauces.
Calamari is one of my favourite things in life, I know it's usually only a starter but I can order a meal's worth of it and eat it alone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kriss216: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Honestly was not my intention. grin Because today I’m trying to be a good person and not hurt anyone’s feelings. I guess some things just hit home because it’s been waiting to be said.

Everybody no vex abeg.

Come let’s snack on some fried calamari with dipping sauces.

Lol. It hit close to home. What is calamari?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
youwanbanme:

i don't see a regina , toke makinwa, cuppy or coco adeleke here , so whu do you say is worth the bitterness & envy again.
ontop dangote sphag n boiled egg i go dey envy you, coco try beta lines.grin

It is a lot, considering where you come from.

Young man, take a break and go clean your damn house.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2020
youwanbanme:

on top dangote sphag n boiled egg i go dey envy you , coco try beta lines.grin

I don’t know what the topic or rift was about so forgive me for that.
Also were you among the people whose post was hidden and was it about spaghetti? Anyway I don’t think it matters but I thought you understood I was speaking in general terms not specifically referring to anyone by name but to the trolls who find unnecessary things to make trouble about.
And then to your post that tried to blame the victims for being trolled.

Unless of course you were one of those doing the trolling, in that case please repent.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On May 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Calamari is one of my favourite things in life, I know it's usually only a starter but I can order a meal's worth of it and eat it alone

Mmm hmm. You are the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. It hit close to home. What is calamari?

Calamari is chopped squid dipped in seasoned batter and deep fried (or baked). Usually fried.

Funny thing I can’t eat squid when cooked any other way. The batter and deep frying makes it crunchy and delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Calamari is chopped squid dipped in seasoned batter and deep fried (o baked). Usually fried.

Funny thing I can’t eat squid when cooked any other way. The batter and deep frying makes it crunchy and delicious.

Squid!!!! Squid??!!!!
Coco, I will pass on this one. Let me know when you cook something else abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Squid!!!! Squid??!!!!

I just knew you were going to react that way. grin grin

Don’t worry it tastes better than you think
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Squid!!!! Squid??!!!!
Nah it's actually DELICIOUS when you fry it with batter, and then eat it with tartar sauce (a garlicky/pickly mayonnaise dip)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2020
Pejudear:
you must survive jhoor chef akposy. Good meal u have there. Weldone chef
Yes. Thanks

Munzy14:

ooo las las.. same u weh run from facebook..cheesy

If u must dominate, bullying is a must...u use it to crush opposition/weak links.

Niccolo Machiavelli corrupted the world by being blunt with truth.

Meanwhile, nice presentation! I like the avocado.
True true. Thanks. I don't know who the Niccolo guy I though

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
Palm oil rice| Boiled egg| Cabbage| Avocado (leftover)

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

It is a default mode. cheesy

Come and eat afang with semo.

I hope it's still there or am I too late grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Nah it's actually DELICIOUS when you fry it with batter, and then eat it with tartar sauce (a garlicky/pickly mayonnaise dip)

cococandy:

I just knew you were going to react that way. grin grin

Don’t worry it tastes better than you think

See them o, “taste, just taste small”, naso I take chop dog meat that year. Leave me!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
fieryy:

I hope it's still there or am I too late grin

E done finish sinceeeeee. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

I don’t know what the topic or rift was about so forgive me for that.
Also were you among the people whose post was hidden and was it about spaghetti? Anyway I don’t think it matters but I thought you understood I was speaking in general terms not specifically referring to anyone by name but to the trolls who find unnecessary things to make trouble about.
And then to your post that tried to blame the victims for being trolled.

Unless of course you were one of those doing the trolling, in that case please repent.

i told you grin i hope these clarify your reservations about law of attraction, trolling is not a sin,repent does not apply grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2020
Akposy:
Palm oil rice| Boiled egg| Cabbage| Avocado (leftover)

Akpor Akpor Akpors!! how many times did I holla your name? do you want to kill us?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

See them o, “taste, just taste small”, naso I take chop dog meat that year. Leave me!!!!
Lol even though it isn't actually fish, just think of it as fish...adjacent
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

E done finish sinceeeeee. tongue

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
youwanbanme:

i told you grin i hope these clarifies your reservations about law of attraction, trolling is not a sin,repent does not apply grin

Baba , it's not worth it , forget this matter!

what did you cook?

wetin dey turn money there?

I no dey to come dey romance lonely poco online when their husband dey make money, you come dey keep her busy dey make her smile, bros nah you dey at loss, just free her.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol even though it isn't actually fish, just think of it as fish...adjacent

Nahhh! Babe, stop it!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Chinese people say it’s delicious cheesy

I mean I think I’d try anything but definitely not that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
payperpost:

Baba , it's not worth it , forget this matter!

what did you cook?

wetin dey turn money there?

You guys don’t cook!
You rarely post meals!

You just stay here and start trouble!

Yes, it is not worth it. Rest!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Nahhh! Babe, stop it!
You don't know what you're missing (literally) tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Also were you among the people whose post was hidden and was it about spaghetti?

Na
Far from it
Some guy quoted you and I attacked him
He replied
I replied
We were playing tennis until whoever hid the post did which made one bros say I am easily triggered undecided undecided undecided

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

Na
Far from it
Some guy quoted you and I attacked him
He replied
I replied
We were playing tennis until whoever hid the post did which made one bros say I am easily triggered undecided undecided undecided

grin cheesy cheesy

Mmm. I see. Well I was wondering what all the hidden mentions was about. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Mmm. I see. Well I was wondering what all the hidden mentions was about. Thanks

They were actually 2
I remembered

You and pocohantas(this one always looking for trouble ke)
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
what are we having for diner ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

They were actually 2
I remembered

You and pocohantas(this one always looking for trouble ke)
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. What trolls don’t know is, “specialized” threads are the very wrong places to troll. Something like a food thread. They mind their business, so if you go there to cause trouble- you go collect. It doesn’t matter what vibration or energy took you there. cheesy cheesy

Thanks for putting them in place.

No, I don’t LOOK for trouble, I am just not one to suffer fools gladly. Except I choose to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shrekandfiona and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.