Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,473 members, 7,864,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5849674 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. What trolls don’t know is, “specialized” threads are the very wrong places to troll. Something like a food thread. They mind their business, so if you go there to cause trouble- you go collect. It doesn’t matter what vibration or energy took you there. cheesy cheesy

Thanks for putting them in place.

No, I don’t LOOK for trouble, I am just not one to suffer fools gladly. Except I choose to.
. can you excuse us with this attitude please, you are they only one screaming on this thread right now at least they old enough to be your husband if not your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
I cannot fully understand the purpose of this thread and its relevance to mankind. Is it show off or attention seeking?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2020
rentAcock:
I cannot fully understand the purpose of this thread and its relevance to mankind. Is it show off or attention seeking?

me too, she's back from work and she's ready to revive an issue that has died down since morning, we need peace here abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2020
leisuretym:
. can you excuse us with this attitude please, you are they only one screaming on this thread right now at least they old enough to be your husband if not your father.

Indeed... grin grin You guys should excuse us.
We always have peace till y’all come along. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Squid!!!! Squid??!!!!
Coco, I will pass on this one. Let me know when you cook something else abeg.

Squidward! grin

Village geh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
rentAcock:

Yes
Cooking and eating show Off

Thank God on our behalf that God made and He is making all things easy for us

kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2020
payperpost:

me too, she's back from work and she's ready to revive an issue that has died down since morning, we need peace here abeg

Don't let it come to you and I
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

See them o, “taste, just taste small”, naso I take chop dog meat that year. Leave me!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Poco, I sweeeeeeeeear...if you no kee me for this thread ehn grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Squidward! grin

Village geh

Please don’t tell me you eat it too? cry
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Poco, I sweeeeeeeeear...if you no kee me for this thread ehn grin

I could imagine them standing over me, telling me to take just one bite. Ibkayee comes off more persistent. Coco will most likely leave me after few minutes. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
Squidward is a squid Isn’t he. Now that I think about it.

I should probably not share this or poco might never try it ever.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
payperpost:

Baba , it's not worth it , forget this matter!

what did you cook?

wetin dey turn money there?

I no dey to come dey romance lonely poco online when their husband dey make money, you come dey keep her busy dey make her smile, bros nah you dey at loss, just free her.

Do you mean when you are @work, you don't press ur phone or surf d net, wonder y dey call it mobile tho, people multi task, i can only lose bat3 grin worryless
As food, small boiz like us women no dey allow us enta kitchen,.. eatery sef dey use jazz grin. when she serves it i might upload here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:

Honestly was not my intention. grin Because today I’m trying to be a good person and not hurt anyone’s feelings. I guess some things just hit home because it’s been waiting to be said.

Everybody no vex abeg.

Come let’s snack on some fried calamari with dipping sauces.

It looks like something I can try...especially because of the crunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I could imagine them standing over me, telling me to take just one bite. Ibkayee comes off more persistent. Coco will most likely leave me after few minutes. cheesy

I can definitely try it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

It looks like something I can try...especially because of the crunch

You’ll find it surprisingly good.
Looking at the animal itself it looks like something that will be mushy and soft.
Rather it’s firm. Similar to a tough snail meat. But when fried it’s even better. Especially when chopped in little bits.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:09pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol I'm too lazy to be that persistent, I'd just hide it in your plate of nkwobi or something

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

don’t be so sure cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

I can definitely try it cheesy
I probably wouldn't be in a rush to eat it either if my only reference to it was that it was squid to be honest lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2020
cococandy:
don’t be so sure cheesy

I take that back. cheesy

ibkayee:

Lol I'm too lazy to be that persistent, I'd just hide it in your plate of nkwobi or something

I won’t eat. Put it in afang soup.
By the way, you should try this...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 7:14pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Indeed... grin grin You guys should excuse us.
We always have peace till y’all come along. kiss kiss

Not interested in this women gist , I'm only here to view food pics , I dont have time for nonsense
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:16pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Noted

If it were Mariangeles, I'd hide it in her plate of plantains, but she already said she'd be up for trying it so no need

I hate strawberry ice cream tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2020
Kriss216:
To whom it may concern.

Please, save a dying soul. I know this may sound awkward but I've been starving since morning. N500 from anyone here will save a dying soul. Please help a brother. Thanks
I get 400...e go work?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leo047: 7:21pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

I forgot the name of that meal

One of the Ghana meals I enjoy
kenke.... something like that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leo047: 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
Dinner.....

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

Don't let it come to you and I

Lol , let me bribe you, come and pick one tomorrow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:25pm On May 30, 2020
leo047:
Dinner.....

My father my father

BlueRayDick
Can you see what God is doing in the life of His people?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2020
youwanbanme:

Do you mean when you are @work, you don't press ur phone or surf d net, wonder y dey call it mobile tho, people multi task, i can only lose bat3 grin worryless
As food, small boiz like us women no dey allow us enta kitchen,.. eatery sef dey use jazz grin. when she serves it i might upload here.
SMH
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:27pm On May 30, 2020
leo047:
Dinner.....
OMG! Can't remember when last i had something like this embarassed
This is really nice infact............

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I take that back. cheesy

Ice cream day hungry me now. Waybill this to Jos please.

Cococandy, all these delicacies. Abeg open restaurant make I be the Head chef or sous chef cheesy

Agbenuanna I haven't tried Masa with that sauce o. I'm scared I'd not like it

Dyt. That puff puff is enticing. I want o

Petyprincess. I once ate an akara similar to yours. It was crunchy and delicious. Nice!

Payerpost. Don't die. I ain't no murderer

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
Akposy:

Dyt. That puff puff is enticing. I want o

e!

You that You wee floor me patapata

Pocohantas
Pls why did you post ice cream? cry cry
XL don't fit no more
cry cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

Pocohantas
XL don't fit no more
cry cry cry cry
Put me for ground o.

Now now someone's mention of me has been hidden. Nobody should try me o... I no carry my home training come online this night o. Aye le o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
Dyt:

Pocohantas
XL don't fit no more
cry cry cry cry

Lmao. Take it easy o. I just wanted to introduce you all to something nice na.

Akposy:

Ice cream day hungry me now. Waybill this to Jos please. I haven't tried Masa with that sauce o. I'm scared I'd not like it

It won’t survive that long journey cheesy. I think masa and sauce will be cool. I also like puffpuff/spring rolls with peppered sauce.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2020
leo047:
Dinner.....

Omg! this is the real deal, post no more.
you are the best of the best. nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.