Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5844003 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:
there’s enough to g round. I think cheesy
Not for this assorted o angry I specifically asked for. He can ask for something else tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

After the nice meal you should be able to relax. cool
I am good. I was stressed last night when a friend of mine had too much of the gin I bought for the evening.
I don't like drunk people. undecided
But I forgive her, I made an excellent choice with the gin. cool smiley cheesy

I would relax after watching some old school horror movies..

Wow.. I don't like Gin...It makes me super hungry... Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Halcyon123:
Nice one but where is Alexa today

Thanks ma'am...Alexa is on break... She would be back ASAP grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sexyjigga:

I would relax after watching some old school horror movies..

Wow.. I don't like Gin...It makes me super hungry... Lol...

Horror? shocked How can anyone relax watching horror?
What do you drink?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Rice nd efo for breakfast smiley
This is healthy, especially the touch of vegetable.

weldone!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

You say?
This little girl is adorable, my ovaries

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Horror? shocked How can anyone relax watching horror?
What do you drink?

I love watching horror movies late in the night cos the chills makes my heart rate faster, my palms sweatier and before you know it, I'm off

I do Champagne, red wine and Smoothies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Munzy14:

This is healthy, especially the touch of vegetable.

weldone!
Thanks smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
ibkayee:

This little girl is adorable, my ovaries

Receive her! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mariangeles:

Receive her! cheesy
Amin!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Banga rice that went to oxford
cococandy:
Banga rice with assorted meat.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
The beans really stand one one grin don't know why my beans must always melt.
Akposy:
Rice and beans.
It made me remember those mama put I buy from in Lagos cheesy cheesy. Comma jeun o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Thanks smiley smiley smiley
u welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
if only prayers work for anything other than headaches and fever after one's taken medications. if prayers like these work there would be no need for detectives. Prayers such as the one you claim to be doing are for the emotionally lazy who don't want to do anything but pretend they're doing a lot so as to feel better about their helplessness or laziness.

If there were no widespread outrage about the death of George Floyd, those officers might've still had their jobs and gone on killing. if the blacks just shut up and went to the corners of their room to pray to a Jewish god for justice they'd be decieving themselves.

Bless you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:
My okazi soup of days back. Couldn’t get achara in the market, but it was still a hit.

Somebody will na say I will kill my sucre papito. With food and cowgirl style maybe. grin

What phone do you use for snapping?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
cutiereborn:

Not for this assorted o angry I specifically asked for. He can ask for something else tongue
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Masking: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2020
cococandy:
Banga rice with assorted meat.

Recipe pls.
M sure you used d canned banga sauce.
I just cant figure out how to use it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Masking:

Recipe pls.
M sure you used d canned banga sauce.
I just cant figure out how to use it

Really simple. I dissolved the banga paste in a pot of boiling water. Measure your water according to the quantity of rice you want to cook.

Add seasonings to taste. I added dry fish and crayfish powder as well. Added ground hot pepper to make it spicy and then added my washed rice.
Allow it cook really well so that it’s soft. Don’t let all the water dry. Add chopped basil or scent leaf (preferably scent leaf if you have it).

And cover for 5 mins. Serve. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Masking: 3:16am On Jun 04, 2020
cococandy:

Really simple. I dissolved the banga paste in a pot of boiling water. Measure your water according to the quantity of rice you want to cook.

Add seasonings to taste. I added dry fish and crayfish powder as well. Added ground hot pepper to make it spicy and then added my washed rice.
Allow it cook really well so that it’s soft. Don’t let all the water dry. Add chopped basil or scent leaf (preferably scent leaf if you have it).

Thanks mama

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Masking: 3:29am On Jun 04, 2020
What i wiil give right now for a plate of okazi.
I wish i could pay you a visit

pocohantas:
My okazi soup of days back. Couldn’t get achara in the market, but it was still a hit.

Somebody will na say I will kill my sucre papito. With food and cowgirl style maybe. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thanks smiley
Learning from y'all grin
With what I'm seeing, I don't think you're a learner cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:24am On Jun 04, 2020
List 10 European and American dishes prepared with red oil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2020
I just bought this Adobo seasoning with pepper. Trying to reduce salt and any kind of msg seasoning. Even If I want to use them a cube occasionally.
Can't get the hang of it. Review online is great.
Tasted the thing kind of salty but with a kind of twist.

Pls your tot on it and usage?

Which seasoning do you use that doesn't have plenty msg?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
I think we should all stay on the food thread today. smiley
Yesterday was so depressing with so many rape cases embarassed
Let's have some eggs and toasts

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
kinah:
Trying to reduce salt

Do people still use salt?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ok
I use but just a pinch

MSG is common is a few parts and some are allergic to it cos of its high sensitive taste
Not sure tho
But if you use MSG seasoning then you don't need salt cos it's got high percentage of sodium

Oh well
I really dunno
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Jumbo homemade meat pie
washed down with a big bottle of
Pepsi Cola ... ★★★

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Dyt:

Do people still use salt?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ok
I use but just a pinch

MSG is common is a few parts and some are allergic to it cos of its high sensitive taste
Not sure tho
But if you use MSG seasoning then you don't need salt cos it's got high percentage of sodium

Oh well
I really dunno

Salt I use is a little
For people who love salt will say my food has no salt. But I love my food even without it.
What I use salt mostly for is to wash meat, veggies.
Thanks for your input
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Masking:
What i wiil give right now for a plate of okazi.
I wish i could pay you a visit

Why can’t you? grin

Plead:

What phone do you use for snapping?

Wetin be your own with phones? lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Wetin be your own with phones? lipsrsealed

You sef ehn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
The beans really stand one one grin don't know why my beans must always melt.
Maybe you over turn and cook them

Mariangeles:

Simply beautiful. smiley
Thanks

aeion:

The 'tomato' is a nectarine. ( :

Goose/Goldenberries have small, edible and blendable seeds; much like tomato seeds.
Perhaps the ones in Nigeria are a different variety.
Okay. The ones I bought had big seeds with a sour taste

Prestonn:

I was somewhere in the Bush camping
Thanks Bro.

Mine sometimes is 6 and 8 megabytes.
Using Chrome and sometimes Uc browser
Oh. This one pass my power
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Breads

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2020
cococandy:

Lol see how you just said it. If I want to cook this now, 3 hours will pass and the food won't be ready yet. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbeyboy2o15(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.