Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763319 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Okro soup for breakfast.

Dyt ,akp.osy and cococ.andy come and join me.

Swallows spit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hathor5:

I wanted to like this picture but since I am not invited to the part ... embarassed

Hahaha

Come and take your share wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dyt:

Swallows spit

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akposy:

This one you decided to tempt us this afternoon so. Eba day ready so?

Yes oh.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RickTisci: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akposy:

Eku enjoyment!
When plating, don't use flat plate for your stew or soup (most especially if it's runny). You'd have used a small deep plate to put the stew or just place on the rice.
Pass me one of those meat. Only you day chop full chicken (egg) and 2 meat huh?
noted brother. lol nah one meat lol. greetings bro

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Okro soup for breakfast.

Dy.t ,ak posy and coco candy come and join me.

Is that catfish? Nice soup.
Where is the swallow? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Hahaha

Come and take your share wink

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Banana oat pancakes!! Healthier alternative, yum!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Is that catfish? Nice soup.
Where is the swallow? grin

Yeah catfish.

I didn’t finish the Eba,I kept your own one side.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Okro soup for breakfast.

Dyt ,akposy and cococandy come and join me.
I like

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
White rice with ugu and scent leaf Vegetable. tongue tongue

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Yeah catfish.

I didn’t finish the Eba,I kept your own one side.cheesy

You are just too sweet. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shrimp and chicken Alfredo with Garlic bread.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
I didn't cook but i ate grin

But fuccck it mehnn!!! I was not satisfied.

I cannot come and be eating grass all in the name of oyibo food grin

As a typical urhobo guy, i can't wait to go home and eat my proper Owo and Starch. wink

Urhobos wado!!!!

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
cococandy:
Shrimp and chicken Alfredo with Garlic bread.

This looks like the food in an expensive Italian restaurant. Maybe even better. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Softapplez:
I didn't cook but i ate grin

But fuccck it mehnn!!! I was not satisfied.

I cannot come and be eating grass all in the name of oyibo food grin

As a typical urhobo guy, i can't wait to go home and eat my proper Owo and Starch. wink

Urhobos wado!!!!

Next time send it to me. I will appreciate it properly. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hathor5:

Next time send it to me. I will appreciate it properly. cheesy
cool noted mam.
I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by otunbalamba: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Okro soup for breakfast.

Dyt ,akposy and cococandy come and join me.
you no add ogbono soup??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hathor5:

This looks like the food in an expensive Italian restaurant. Maybe even better. cool
Thank you smiley kiss

That’s the inspiration.
I miss “restauranting”.

Covid 19 is B.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pasta for Dinner

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Salt
●Black pepper
●parsley
●Mackerel fish

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Airloard:
Pasta for Dinner

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Salt
●Black pepper
●parsley
●Mackerel fish

This looks good.

Give us the preparation process. And what kind of pasta is that? Is it locally available?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Airloard:
Pasta for Dinner

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Salt
●Black pepper
●parsley
●Mackerel fish

This is nice smiley it actually looks like Preston presentation,you making me miss his post cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This looks good.

Give us the preparation process. And what kind of pasta is that? Is it locally available?

Thanks

The process is just how I list out the ingredients.

Is home made pasta, but you can also get it in shops.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
My jams
Airloard:
Pasta for Dinner

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes
●Salt
●Black pepper
●parsley
●Mackerel fish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

This is nice smiley it actually looks like Preston presentation,you making me miss his post cry cry
Thanks my Princess smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
cococandy:
My jams
Thanks... Same team cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Airloard:

Thanks

The process is just how I list out the ingredients.

Is home made pasta, but you can also get it in shops.

Well, what I meant by preparation process is giving a bit details as to whether u boiled the plaster for few minutes, set it aside fried Ur other ingrideints and added Ur Parboiled pasta....or.....whether u cooked everything together from scratch or something like that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Well, what I meant by preparation process is giving a bit details as to whether u boiled the plaster for few minutes, set it aside fried Ur other ingrideints and added Ur Parboiled pasta....or.....whether u cooked everything together from scratch or something like that.

Ok I'll put out the recipe later and mention you.. Thanks Bro.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akara

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.