Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755790 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Masking:

smiley
Ain't tryna b a prof, i honestly didn't get what you meant.

What's the signature mark tho?

Real agege bread are usually branded with unique marks...kinda like a trademark of the specific bakery where they're made.
They're usually very soft and quite stretchy.
You can recognize your favourite agege bread by their marks (because they usually don't have labels )
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Egusi for lunch...the Igbo way. Come join me everone cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rice nd roasted Panla stew for lunch smiley

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oriental Noodles with shredded smoked chicken, eggs and sausages.

Viola

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akposy:
Pics 1. Dodo| Eggs| Mango

Pics 2. Nude noodles topped with sweet chilli sauce| Dodo| Egg| Mango

Which are you going for?

What a man, what a man, what a man,
What a mighty good man cheesy
Gotta say it again now
What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man shocked
Akposy's a mighty mighty good man ❗

Alexa please play me Whatta man by Salt n Pepa for Akposy grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
GboyegaD:
My phone later showed the pictures. What can I do? At first the picture wasn't showing.

Dinner:
Fried rice, Plantain, and Chicken.

Looks yummilicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=chii8 post=90516135]

Guy, your mess today go make better sense ooo[/quote grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akposy:

Which are you going for?
Aboy, how you take slice that mango like that? Did you use a special device?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akposy:

Which are you going for?
Lovely colours smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yuneehk:
Rice&Meat cheesy
All these jollof rice you guys are sharing.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
Rice nd roasted Panla stew for lunch smiley
Looks great kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Egusi kiss

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
cutiereborn:

Looks great kiss
Thanks kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lakesidepapa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
chii8:
Adalu on beat....
I love this food, � maize and beans.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akposy:
Pics 1. Dodo|

lap| Mango

Which are you going for?
That mango cutting was super....

na noodle u re-designed like this..cheesy

Reminds me of undergraduate days, where we design noodles with different style of cooking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
cococandy:
Egusi kiss

I'll definitely eat kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'll definitely eat kiss
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jochabed(f): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
kinah:
Join us o
It is biscuit.

We will get there!!!
Mashi'choo
Procedures please. Have been meaning to do this!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
cococandy:
Egusi kiss

Looks perfect. kiss
One of my very favorite foods.
How are you dear?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Looks perfect. kiss
One of my very favorite foods.
How are you dear?

Thank you smiley

Doing well thank you. How about yourself?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
cococandy:

Thank you smiley

Doing well thank you. How about yourself?

Me too. smiley
I got myself a robot vacuum cleaner today. cheesy I love it! cheesy
I love the 21st century minus corona. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akposy:

Which are you going for?
Both, after I comot the mango from the two

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Me too. smiley
I got myself a robot vacuum cleaner today. cheesy I love it! cheesy
I love the 21st century minus corona. cool

Go girl cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
we are always available, just for you... l
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jochabed:
Procedures please. Have been meaning to do this!

1 cup of flour
1/6 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of margarine
1/4 tea spoon of baking powder
1/4 tea spoon of vanilla essence

Mixed the sugar and margarine till it is thoroughly
Added vanilla
Added sifted flour and baking powder mix

Mix all together properly
Knead for a minute till all is well incorporated.
Wrap in a nylon and put in the fridge for 15 minutes

Bring it out
Roll out gently
Don't apply force
Cut of the edges till smooth.
Cut in to rows with a knife as shaped in the pic.

Pierced with a fork

Then bake on medium heat
Till brown

It taste like biscuit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Something light tonight

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Turmeric/Okpehe palm oil rice

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Okpehe rice - that rice must "scent" grin junior younger brother to the 1st born dawadawa...well done. I'm coming with my soup spoon.

AgbenuAnna:
Turmeric/Okpehe palm oil rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Softapplez:
I didn't cook but i ate grin

But fuccck it mehnn!!! I was not satisfied.

I cannot come and be eating grass all in the name of oyibo food grin

As a typical urhobo guy, i can't wait to go home and eat my proper Owo and Starch. wink

Urhobos wado!!!!

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Is that salad and fries?? What a combo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
Night...
You have quite an appetite grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Real agege bread are usually branded with unique marks...kinda like a trademark of the specific bakery where they're made.
They're usually very soft and quite stretchy.
You can recognize your favourite agege bread by their marks (because they usually don't have labels )
My sister calls them Agege bromate bread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mercylike(f), botanist123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.