Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757759 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Just finished making fresh Titus soup nd thinking what to eat it with
Piping hot white rice kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cinnamon rolls.

Who want?

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Flaky/puff pastry is usually a lot of work so I buy it but here is a quick recipe. If you feel like you want to make it, I will give you the recipe for the filling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmoikpAq7Y
This is puff pastry. I think this is the hardest pastry..I took the course in culinary school. I'll try it once I get my fridge. Puff pastry is bae though

Hathor5:

Vegan is too radical for me. I can't even be a vegetarian even though sometimes I wish I could.
What's the difference between vegan and vegetarian

chii8:

Abeg, which side your house dey?I wan ask you something....

Meanwhile thanks for your clarification on meatpie ish....
cheesy You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Flaky/puff pastry is usually a lot of work so I buy it but here is a quick recipe. If you feel like you want to make it, I will give you the recipe for the filling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmoikpAq7Y
You are right, looks like a lot of work.
How about, I look for where to buy the flaky puff and then ask for the recipe for the filling when I have it smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Akposy:
Cinnamon rolls.

Who want?
Me first tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dinner.

Sentiments apart, Fried rice is "bae" tongue

Alexa please play me Sentimental by Deborah cox wink

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElvisPresley(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Dinner.

Sentiments apart, Fried rice is "bae" tongue

Alexa please play me Sentimental by Deborah cox wink

Sentimental by Deborah cox is one of the greatest 90's r&b song.... That song turned me to a hopeless romantic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prestonn:

Have been cool with everyone here on this thread right from day one... But I don't know why you choose to pick on me..

Sure we good, I've never been that person to hold a grudge.

Cool cool...Bless up boss. Wouldn't mind a hang out anytime if you're in Lagos/London. Drinks and blunt on me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
ElvisPresley:

Sentimental by Deborah cox is one of the greatest 90's r&b song.... That song turned me to a hopeless romantic.

cheesy

If the love don't feel like 90's r&b,i don't want it ❗

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'm obsessed with eating moimoi from tin cans
They look very inviting.
Thanks
I want to perfect making moi moi with leave
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

You are right, looks like a lot of work.
How about, I look for where to buy the flaky puff and then ask for the recipe for the filling when I have it smiley

Good idea but once you have it, there is no limit to what you can fill it with. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Akposy:

This is puff pastry. I think this is the hardest pastry..I took the course in culinary school. I'll try it once I get my fridge. Puff pastry is bae though

What's the difference between vegan and vegetarian

Vegetarians do not eat meat.
Vegans do not eat no animal products at all, no eggs, no milk, no nothing. For example, they will use almond milk instead of cow milk if a recipe requires milk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

This is a wonder of the world. Hope all is well o?

Why? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Why? grin

Where went our veggies? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Where went our veggies? cheesy

There is tomato in the eggs. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you sabi smiley wink
And step it down with a correct cup of cocoa.

Sleep go visit you before you drop the empty cup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Just finished making fresh Titus soup nd thinking what to eat it with
BTW, where is the head of this fish please?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Earlier today. I decided to change my source of protein a bit

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Moi moi using using dried powdered beans(
Mixing it was a bit hard so I used a hand mixer all the lumps melted)
Moi moi tasted more like okpa

I want some
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Toeyean1507:

BTW, where is the head of this fish please?
lol already drank garri with it grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

Piping hot white rice kiss
Thanks for the suggestion kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Loveymom olia? O tee la m hukwara gi nga
Odikwa mma nne?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Me please
Akposy:
Cinnamon rolls.

Who want?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mariangeles:
Loveymom olia? O tee la m hukwara gi nga
Odikwa mma nne?
Nna eh! your Igbo writing is on another level o.

Ji sie ike!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Nna eh! your Igbo writing is on another level o.

Ji sie ike!

Igbo amaka cheesy

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol already drank garri with it grin
Chai! I miss sha.

Shey I for beg.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Dinner:
Meat Pie, Orange, and Hot Chocolate with Whip Topping.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Pls bring your plastic spoon

Thesourcerer
Breakfast is served buddy

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joagbaje(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Send it to me via Gokada grin

I thought they are banned
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Joagbaje:

I thought they are banned
Gokada Dispatch Riding Services

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.