Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5769040 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2020
Mariangeles:
Where pocohantas and ibkayee dey? Make una come follow chop all these fugly puffpuff wey sweet sha grin
Poco, remember those your orisa plantain da year?
Black lives matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nope
You even answer am sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Akposy:
Breakfast.
Ewa agoyin| Dodo| Freshly baked bread

It has been a while I ate something nice. Local.boy has been on noodles and bread diet. This beans sweet no be here
You like beans o�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Broccoli Fufu (thickener: Garri), mixed Okra soup (Okro with Bitterleaf and orisirisi) and Chicken. Stepped down with Homemade Iced Sweetened Green Tea.
Na wa! Wetin Wizkid no go see for studio
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello from the other side. .

got tired from licking mangoes, decided to make mango smoothie

I blended 5 mangoes with evaporated milk.
listening to reckless Love by Cory Ausbury wink

@prestonn
@Mariangeles
you're doing well smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kissGuys: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Mvena:

How you no go feel heavy with all this stuff and you still drink bigi join, Uncle fear God!
gringrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Prestonn:
No
ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onego(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=Torie8 post=91440960]
Hahahaha if you tell your mummy I will not give you again.[/quote I will not play with you again

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onego(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
chaarly:

@prestonn
@Mariangeles
you're doing well smiley
How is the taste?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2020
If saliva increased in your mouth after looking at these pictures, you should know that this is what this thread should be about, if you want to overdo your presentation, its something like this, hanging spoons and empty coconut shells wouldn't win you any awards

All people want to see is the food, if you want to overdo, then over do to show to food not empty useless things that aren't important wen someone is eating the food

Look at the pictures again and lick your lips

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2020
chaarly:

@prestonn
@Mariangeles
you're doing well smiley

Good morning smiley
Long time...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:
If saliva increased in your mouth after looking at these pictures, you should know that this is what this thread should be about, if you want to overdo your presentation, its something like this, hanging spoons and empty coconut shells wouldn't win you any awards

All people want to see is the food, if you want to overdo, then over do to show to food not empty useless things that aren't important wen someone is eating the food

Says the online self acclaimed millionaire that stole Access Bank screen shot just to impress people online.
People don't need to impress low life pretender like you just because of presentation.
Get
A
Life
Jude!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MMXX: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:
[s] saliva increased in your mouth after looking at these pictures, you should know that this is what this thread should be about, if you want to overdo your presentation, its something like this, hanging spoons and empty coconut shells wouldn't win you any awards

Look at the pictures again and lick your lips[/s]
Your comment seems to be targeted at somebody and it reeks of unnecessary hate and envy.

Enjoy the images you see here and stop spewing trash.

Next time you want to take a go at somebody,make sure it's food cooked by you.Stop lifting images from the internet jude

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ozzywozzy: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:

this is you posting pictures of money for online validation, u are judefcc

this is also you posting food you bought outside when the thread is about cooking

I guess you are bored and need to cause trouble for entertainment again

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
no be small thing, created an account because of me grin

i'm moved, such dedication grin
[img]https://media./images/eed06160ecf9c90cacedcf4561cc111e/tenor.gif[/img]
last last i provide employment for jobless people

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ozzywozzy: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:
no be small thing, created an account because of me grin

i'm moved, such dedication grin
[img]https://media./images/eed06160ecf9c90cacedcf4561cc111e/tenor.gif[/img]
last last i provide employment for jobless people
i created an account on june 29 for a comment u made in july cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
MMXX:
Your comment seems to be targeted at somebody and it reeks of unnecessary hate and envy.

Enjoy the images you see here and stop spewing trash.

Next time you want to take a go at somebody,make sure it's food cooked by you.Stop lifting images from the internet jude
i used som1 for example but it was just my general observation, people want to be motivated to eat, not all these ones that are turning food into consumable art work, i saw those pictures and was instantly hungry, lets be honest, the best pictures here are the simple ones, the ones that over do are usually not liked because the food looks appetizing, thats all i said, why una dey run around like say vulcano done explode is shocking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tokyoheist: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:
i used som1 for example but it was just my general observation, people want to be motivated to eat, not all these ones that are turning food into consumable art work, i saw those pictures and was instantly hungry, lets be honest, the best pictures here are the simple ones, the ones that over do are usually not liked because the food looks appetizing, thats all i said, why una dey run around like say vulcano done explode is shocking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga na 2020 be this , and you never change
Na until your last born grow you go get sense?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MMXX: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
iamJ:
Constructive criticism is always welcomed but the way you phrased your statement made it seem like you had it on for him beforehand.

Enjoy the images you see here and stop acting like a child. Envy takes one no where

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
chaarly:

@prestonn
@Mariangeles
you're doing well smiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
FEARLESSDUDE:
Cooking time grin
Eating time
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
omooba969:

Wetin be this - meat, chicken or turkey?

The thing com look like shoe. undecided
I swear the meat looks funny grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dinner time!

Egusi with oziza leaves.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Under16:
Abeg the women on this thread. How do i achieve a red colored moi moi. The one i did last i didnt enjoy it..it looked white. What do i put inside the beans to get the color. Make una help me with tips my woman don travel and I want to cook the moi moi again next week. Make una no laff me o

Tatashe or shombo. Shombo is redder

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lunch: Fried rice + Stew + egg + snail

Someone once said that people who use stew with fried rice have trust issues.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

Tatashe or shombo. Shombo is redder

I thought tatashe is reddest? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Abeg where GboyegaD our chef? Hw many hrs i Neva see him update abi him neva come back from work?. Guyman na creative,he dey create things abeg.
GboyegaD my bruv, pls I want to eat mashed oat swallow and mashed egusi soup with chicken cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Under16:

I thought tatashe is reddest? grin

Naaa. Shombo is redder than tatashe. Tatashe is good because it has a sweet taste.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

Naaa. Shombo is redder than tatashe. Tatashe is good because it has a sweet taste.

Really, i thought tatashe is the reddestest?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Under16:

Really, i thought tatashe is the reddestest?

You thought wrong
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
ImaIma1:
Dinner time!

Egusi with oziza leaves.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.