Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750648 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Beans with yam.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick9(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Had this for breakfast smiley

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Under16:
Abeg the women on this thread. How do i achieve a red colored moi moi. The one i did last i didnt enjoy it..it looked white. What do i put inside the beans to get the color. Make una help me with tips my woman don travel and I want to cook the moi moi again next week. Make una no laff me o

You can add onga stew, with tatashe and shombe.

Ur moi -moi will be red.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
MMXX:

Constructive criticism is always welcomed but the way you phrased your statement made it seem like you had it on for him beforehand.

Enjoy the images you see here and stop acting like a child. Envy takes one no where
why is it that people always assume that criticism is envy, was what i said correct or wrong? am i dragging anything with anybody? its why nigeria is like that, people dont feel comfortable being told that their actions are too much, i cant be the only person saying that people are over doing it

most people here care about how the food looks more than how it taste, cause they feel its necessary to form chef, its not a competition, its just food, nobody is giving out awards

if there was a competition i will understand, even on tv, its only competitions that force people to over do, guy sets a bad precedent and its defeating the entire purpose of the thread

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Assistant D18 grin
What's that? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MMXX: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
iamJ:
why is it that people always assume that criticism is envy, was what i said correct or wrong? am i dragging anything with anybody? its why nigeria is like that, people dont feel comfortable being told that their actions are too much, i cant be the only person saying that people are over doing it

most people here care about how the food looks more than how it taste, cause they feel its necessary to form chef, its not a competition, its just food, nobody is giving out awards

if there was a competition i will understand, even on tv, its only competitions that force people to over do, guy sets a bad precedent and its defeating the entire purpose of the thread
oh Jude I've known you on this forum to not be a child but you reason like one

@the bolded,sadly that's the sole purpose of the thread and it's heading says "cook in your kitchen snap and post it here",not lift other peoples images from the internet.

If you reason properly you should know that nobody Is inviting you to come and have a taste but rather enjoy and complement the beauty and set-up of the meal you're seing before you..

The beauty of a thing is the most important selling point for that thing. (Human beings inclusive).

Lastly Jude "your food is terrible" and "Your food needs abit of seasoning" is not the same thing. Criticise constructively next time.shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
LoveofGod2much:

You can add onga stew, with tatashe and shombe.

Ur moi -moi will be red.

Oh mami tnx wink
God give me the permission to marry all the good women on this thread o. See as dem dey show concern dey reply me na. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
kendrick9:
Had this for breakfast smiley
For a sec I thought that was okra soup o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
angeltolly:
Beans with yam.

See the type of content I signed up for kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Breakfast this morning before going to market for weekend shopping.

SALAD

Happy weekend my Beautiful people kiss kiss

Preston I luv this your tomatoes o very portable things. I fit use them scatter person teeth for this thread wey dey cause trouble here since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nedlog01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fried beans and plantain

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stonecoldstare1: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Under16:
Abeg the women on this thread. How do i achieve a red colored moi moi. The one i did last i didnt enjoy it..it looked white. What do i put inside the beans to get the color. Make una help me with tips my woman don travel and I want to cook the moi moi again next week. Make una no laff me o
C'mon man. It should be "abeg people on this thread". Some men here are great cooks too and they've proved it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FEARLESSDUDE: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Rice and stew
You didn't add Corry leaves in your stew shocked

Join me ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fried beans and plantain

Hope that beans are stone free grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fried beans and plantain

Yummy!
Your pictures are something else dear!
Delicious deluxe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Yummy!
Your pictures are something else dear!
Delicious deluxe!

I swear, you make me feel good about my pictures. cheesy I didn't think they were that good cry
(The weather played a fast one on me angry )

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Akeem79:

Hope that beans are stone free grin
They were, thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fried beans and plantain

Baby girl, ele way? Is there garri in the house, with ice block and sugar? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Baby girl, ele way? Is there garri in the house, with ice block and sugar? grin grin

White or yellow? cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2020

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

C'mon man. It should be "abeg people on this thread". Some men here are great cooks too and they've proved it
No vex my broda next time i go ask men. That day na women turn. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Fried beans and plantain

See d content I signed up for. Chop this beans one week your skin go dey glow. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg my bruv GboyegaD still dey this thread so. I never see him update today.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dinner is served guys, come join me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Pistachio ice cream. Sprinkled w/ goji berries + roasted cashews

Your pistol icecream looking tantalizing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stonecoldstare1: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Under16:

No vex my broda next time i go ask men. That day na women turn. smiley
I look forward to that day. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Under16:
Abeg my bruv GboyegaD still dey this thread so. I never see him update today.

Oga, we dey wait your post na.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, we dey wait your post na.

The Chair! I dey hail ogrin
I no cook today na mamaput get me most part of this week.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:

You are really a Sister kiss
See breakfast in bed wink

Happy Birthday Madam
May lines fall for you in pleasant places and may this New Year be glorious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Queenslander:
Dinner is served guys, come join me.

I am definitely making this meal on Sunday. This looks so amazing. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can't come and go and come again and kee myself. kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.