Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737805 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Oh my God!!
I am salivating. Yum yum!! shocked cheesy
Queenslander:
Fruit cakes, puff puff

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks Dear

I do use different phones to do my snapping, while arranging the table, I just pick any phone around and snap cheesy cheesy

Oh.. Ok. I see.

My photo on this site don't even come out clear and clean, compare to the ones on my phone or other site.
Wow! Really? Those ones will sure be popping and mind blowing.

For this photo I used Samsung Galaxy S9 plus.
Ok. I thought as much.
Cool Bro.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Akposy:
Happy Sunday.

Soy noodles| BeefDodo| Coconut bread

Chop life gang cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Village kitchen

My first time trying this recipe cheesy

Gizzard and Plantain.

Before adding the gizzard and plantain to the tomato sauce, I don already finish the gizzad with my mouth cheesy grin

Happy Sunday my Beautiful people kiss kiss

Make I quick enter inside market and look for something to buy and prepare later.

60 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday smiley

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Akposy:

Ermmm. Okay boss
Hope you got the mention to the tips.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2020
emilyone:
that ogbono looks boring undecided
yeah no kiding
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tillaman(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Gizzard and Plantain.

Before adding the gizzard and plantain to the tomato sauce, I don already finish the gizzad with my mouth cheesy grin

Make I quick enter inside market and look for something to buy and prepare later.

I love me some Dodogizzard abi Giz dodo big ups Mr Prestonn

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Breakie : Pan made French toast + Dessert Golden syrup

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Teespice:

I was specific about food processor because I used blender once to grins beans and it spoilt. I was thinking food processor would be stronger but yesterday's experience has proven otherwise.

thank you so much. i really appreciate.

Nah, a food processor is just a gadget with a blender and other multi-purpose parts, doesn’t mean more power. The blender that spoilt wasn’t a high-powered one. If you see those blenders of 2000watts> ehn, they fit blend bottle o. You are welcome... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fried rice, chicken and zobo. No mind the size of the chicken, very soon, level go change. grin cheesy

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Munzy14:

Hope you got the mention to the tips.
No.I didn't boss

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Gizzard and Plantain.

Colourful! Buy better come back from market

BlueRayDick:

Chop life gang cool
I day look up to you Bros

Prestonn:

So colourful and beautiful kiss

Respect Boss
Thanks Chef!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Breakfast:
Some of the remaining Banana Oatmeal pancakes from last Tuesday. Had it with Peanut Butter and syrup, Chicken omelette, and a side of Banana.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
glimpse:
Fried rice, chicken and zobo. No mind the size of the chicken, very soon, level go change. grin cheesy

Wow! Looks inviting and colorful. Who size help? Me that I'm watching my weight. I dont mind jor.

Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fried cocoyam & Ugwu sauce smiley

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jollof rice and gizzdodo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Under16:

Nice. This is the kind of topping i like on my pancake...chocolate drizzle kiss

Would have also luved to see d face of d pancakes without the topping. How did u achieve the shape and consistency of the pancake? Like can we see a glimpse of d pan used, how u got the shape good etc Asking for someone whose pancake turned to fried eggs here and was almost giving up while lamenting in utter bitterness till we encouraged him. grin

Thank you. I don’t have pictures of it ‘naked’.
I think the secret to having fluffy pancakes is baking powder and the consistency of the batter shouldn’t be too light. Mine used to be flat like eggs too.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Gizzard and Plantain.

Chef Preston, I would have finished the gizzard myself too grin
Luckily, I made turkey stew to eat that rice with smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Fried cocoyam & Ugwu sauce smiley

Did I see right "fried cocoyam"?
I never even knew cocoyam could be fried or even as white as that.
It looks great by the way wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Eggplant Fufu, Mixed Okra and Vegetable Soups, and Chicken.

this man. i dun dey watch you..
mehn.. you're good smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
So, I got turkey wings from Lagos and couldn't resist grilling them for stew.
Added yaji to the turkey after cooking before grilling and the taste was kiss kiss kiss
1st pic. Grilling time wink
2nd pic. Tasting time grin
3rd pic. Sitting pretty in stew kiss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
chaarly:

this man. i dun dey watch you..
mehn.. you're good smiley

What can I do na? Just inculcated more healthy options and reducing the carbs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Castleberry:
Pancakes

The chocolate cry cry cry cry
OhmagoodGod

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sunday Lunch: Edikaikong soup....can someone make me yellow garri or Fufu and chilled Fearless mbok grin

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
cutiereborn:

Did I see right "fried cocoyam"?
I never even knew cocoyam could be fried or even as white as that.
It looks great by the way wink

Yes... You should know there are three varieties of cocoyam...Red,pink and white..

The one I fried here is the white "version" grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fried rice....

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chicken...

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na big Coca Cola bottle I take finish am

Scent leaf
Dried fish
Fried egg
Indomie noddles (smallest pack tastier than the bigger packs)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Gizzard and Plantain.

Prestonn Afrik / Europa / Americas lounge, 35th street Cubana Avenue, Rome - Italy, come in for all your stomach needs and you will never remain the same, we do home and international delivery via Emirates and British airways. For international orders, kindly place your orders via this number + 457 890 000 75 Gracias

Signed Prestonn, Chairman / CEO. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yam and egg sauce

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fish pepper soup...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Happy Sunday smiley
i'm salivating already

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Holla911(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.