Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764055 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beans and ripe plantain wink.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
What's going on here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
cutiereborn:

042!!! You know what's up wink
Egwu eji!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
IbrahimSkiba come eat joor.
What is this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
IbrahimSkiba come eat joor.
Is that Ekpan kuko?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Wow, being a while I have one of those. Challenge accepted.

Will edit this post before evening with pix.

Give me ingredients guy.

Updated, thanks for the motivation.

Where Ishilove? I parboiled the chips with the spags, come and tell me which cooking crime I committed. cheesy
I'm just seeing this post. Unfortunately I am no chef, but how on earth can you eat fries and spag? That's carb overload cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Catfish pepper soup. I didn't prepare it but I love it!! Lots of pepper and onions, just the way I like it.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dasanchez1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
cutiereborn:
So I bought Bambara nut flour (Okpa) from cutielicious as advertised by FloraEc. smiley
It was well processed, very smooth and easy to mix with hands. My mum was even saying I need to mix it inside a mortar, but just following the instructions for it's prep, with my hands it came out great.
Only people who truly value Okpa will know why I am writing this epistle. I literally force anyone travelling to Enugu to get Okpa for me as what we have here is orisirisi mixed as okpa.
So the joy of making it on my own kiss kiss kiss
Picture 1. Mixing time cheesy
Picture 2. Tasting time tongue
With Akamu and Luna milk. Match made in heaven�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:

Good question, lol. It's a powerful tea grown in Asia [primarily China, Nepal, eastern Thailand, Sri Lanka and India]. There're five types but the one I'm currently drinking is White Peony [Bai Mu Dan] and is from the Fujian province of China. White tea is incredibly high in antioxidants ― much more than green and black teas; high in catechins that reduce inflammation in the body; great for reproductive health in both men and women; improves kidney, heart and teeth health; amazing for the skin and hair, and muuuuch more. I bought it namely for my skin. Unlike other teas, it's minimally-processed and harvested prior to the opening of the plant's leaves when the young buds are still covered by fine white hairs, thus the name “white” tea. When brewed, it has a golden/yellowish color, a pleasant aroma and a gentle sweetness, so there's no need to sweeten [I never put sugar or milk in teas anyway, as I love them in their natural state].

Does it contain caffeine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hathor5:
Mashed potatoes
Fried cauliflower
Salad
Egg

What a sight to behold shocked Can I love you? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Akposy:
Breakfast! Rice and stew

Pics 1. Beef stew
Pics 2. Rice and stew.

I sell Irish potatoes and I offer online private baking class. Make una patronize me

Damn bro... That beef stew looks 'iconic' ❗

Keep up the good work cool

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cow leg pepper soup smiley

Very soon, i'll stop eating meat ❗

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Early dinner kiss

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
rentAcock:
How does this thread move humanity forward?

By inspiring them to be happy.

There's a feeling of happiness that comes with seeing food don't you agree?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Is weekend already...

Camp life... Outdoor survival ❤
Perry I can't see my wine wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayt27(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Apple Pie + White tea

This apple pie fascinates me, I'd like to get some if you bake to sell. I don't know where to get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OYENIYIJK: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Which kind thread be this? Oh Boy, see food everywhere... Make I follow this wonderful thread!!!

E ku le øøø

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ayt27:

This apple pie fascinates me, I'd like to get some if you bake to sell. I don't know where to get it

Where do you stay? Maybe I can bake and deliver to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Which kind thread be this? Oh Boy, see food everywhere... Make I follow this wonderful thread!!!

E ku le øøø

E k'aabo
Se daada le de?
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OYENIYIJK: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

E k'aabo
Se daada le de?
grin
Adupe øøø grin...
Ese Pupo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Adupe øøø grin...
Ese Pupo

Ko t'ope

You'll enjoy this place...apart from the rare hullabaloos once in a while cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayt27(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Where do you stay? Maybe I can bake and deliver to you

Isolo, Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:

What a sight to behold shocked Can I love you? cheesy

Who wouldn't want to be loved by you? smiley
Love me, I will love you back. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Cow leg pepper soup smiley

Very soon, i'll stop eating meat ❗

Really? shocked
But why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m), Kriszidan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.