Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772535 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Some persons are so lucky that food no dey show for their body no matter how much dey eat. But some persons like me, 1 of that Akposy meatpie can make me gain 2kg the next day.
LordReed:

Between you and GboyegaD I no know who go big pas.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
This looks so yummy but fear to ask for recipe dey do me. Let me don't goan add more weight to this my lockdown fat.
Akposy:
Sunday bliss....

Meat pies with beautiful stretch marks. I had it with my Tigernut drink.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I still can't believe you can't cook simple catfish pepper soup at least try and learn now.
embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I prepared this yesterday evening for someone's daughter. The man of God Sat back and watched the woman of God devour it all....She couldn't resist thanking God for leading the man of God into her path cool

Stir fried veggies noodles + fried egg + chicken
When are we eating party rice wink cheesy
We have been seeeing someone’s daughter and someone special cheesy
Let me look for reason to visit Lagos for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
White rice and palm oil stew made with beef, eggs, chopped pomo, bonga fish and kpanla fish.

Correct.

My love for palm oil stew with iru to balance the taste.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
cutiereborn:
Weekends are for baking!!!
Chocolate chip cookies or rather m&m cookies.
Since I can't find chocolate chips and ordinary chocolates get burnt easily, m&m to the rescue wink
Pic 1. Mixing time
Pic 2. Just before going into the oven
Pic 3. Straight outta the oven kiss kiss kiss

You had most of the m&m crushed before it was ready.

Some oats would have given it that rocky cookies kinda look/form.

Nice try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

embarassed
You can search for the video on YouTube though, it's not too late to learn. smiley

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You can search for the video on YouTube though, it's not too late to learn. smiley
I don't have the motivation. I like ready made food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't have the motivation. I like ready made food grin
You ehn..you don't even want to learn at all, smh! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You ehn..you don't even want to learn at all, smh! grin
I find mysteries intriguing. If I learn the secret of that mystery, it loses its fascination so I want catfish pepper soup to remain mysterious... wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I prepared this yesterday evening for someone's daughter. The man of God Sat back and watched the woman of God devour it all....She couldn't resist thanking God for leading the man of God into her path cool

Yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

I find mysteries intriguing. If I learn the secret of that mystery, it loses its fascination so I want catfish pepper soup to remain mysterious... wink
You seem mysterious too, no wonder. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You seem mysterious too, no wonder. grin
Life itself is a mystery, so my mysteriousness is just one of life's many mysteries. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
cutiereborn:
You know what's up smiley wink
surely..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Prestonn:

I need some cookies Mami.

My problem is that before baking, all the M&M don finish cheesy cheesy
Chef, please have some.
For the M&M, it was a struggle with little madam to add enough to the dough. She was just popping it into her mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akposy:
10,000 Location is Jos but I deliver nationwide.
Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akposy:
10,000 Location is Jos but I deliver nationwide.
Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Cow leg pepper soup smiley

Very soon, i'll stop eating meat ❗

When exactly are you going to stop?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marylandcakes: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
I harvested loads of courgettes and decided to make this spicy low fat diet with salmon. It turned out great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBje62XEdU

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
BlueRayDick:

See husband material 1000 yards shocked
Your bae is really lucky!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
LordReed:

Between you and GboyegaD I no know who go big pas.

See comparison ooo. That I said I have always being on the big side doesn't mean you should think of me as someone so big to use as a basis of comparison ooo. But truly, some of us are unlucky with food as the aroma might add to our weight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimiles93: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

Is that Ekpan kuko?
Ishilove:

What is this?
It's Chinese food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Life itself is a mystery, so my mysteriousness is just one of life's many mysteries. grin
I see ishi the mystery lady.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Darkseid:
My bad, I used toast, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, carrots, fried egg and chicken.

Thank you.

Thank you

Add celery to the sandwich next time. You can also add apple or dried fruit, and also nuts.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

See comparison ooo. That I said I have always being on the big side doesn't mean you should think of me as someone so big to use as a basis of comparison ooo. But truly, some of us are unlucky with food as the aroma might add to our weight.

Don't mind me bro, its tongue in cheek humour. Not disparaging you or Akposy's weight.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cousin9999:

Add celery to the sandwich next time. You can also add apple or dried fruit, and also nuts.
I'll try them out next time, thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
So my ex from Illorin prepared this. Delicious spaghetti,brown beans and fried onion sauce with fish chips

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ImaIma1(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ofada sauce...

Currently downing this with rice

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I see ishi the mystery lady.. grin
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nedlog01(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lunch.. Spagetti jollof for me
Baby okra soup and Oatmeal swallow for my daughter

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
GboyegaD:

My brother we are plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeeyy(f), obylynn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.